DIY Ball Gag

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
silkspinner1

DIY Ball Gag

Post by silkspinner1 »

So i actually did this a while ago, just after easter, but only decided to post this now. I made a DIY ball gag using a very minimal amount of supplies, using an easter egg as a mould.
Read the ENTIRE post before you start on the project, if you decide to do so.
I took an easter egg, which was fairly round, and closed it, taped shut. I took a screwdriver(you can use a drill) and put TWO small holes on the side that would accommodate the diameter of my rope, and another small hole at the top. Then i took my rope(cotton, i believe.) and ran it through the two holes. Its best if the holes on the sides are snug against the rope, but not too tight, as it could crack the egg open along its halves.

I took a hot glue gun and shot hot glue through the top hole, letting about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch out and then left to dry, and then repeated. once you have finished filling the egg and letting it set firm, all you have to do is remove the mould from the ball. This is also the most time consuming part. The egg I had used had to be beaten with a hammer and slowly and painfully chipped off of the ball. A way you can avoid having to do this is by lining the egg with cling film(untested).

A few ideas: You might not want to use a synthetic rope, as i haven't tested to see if the hot glue might effect the ropes integrity. Adding a knot in the middle of the rope where the ball will be might also keep the rope from slipping out. You could also double up the ropes, or use a leather strap(possibly?).

I'll post pictures of the finished product when i finish a new one. :gag:
Old Timer

Re: DIY Ball Gag

Post by Old Timer »

I wonder if there is a possible chemical that could be leeching from the hot melt glue? Here is what I used for a DIY ball gag. A trip to the local pet store I picked up a nice leather collar and a chew toy of the appropriate size. I used a 3/8ths inch drill bit to bore a hole through the rubber ball and threaded the collar through. Total cost was about 15 dollars.
Attachments
IMG_0736.JPG
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Leaching/ toxicity will depend on what kind of glue it is.

The classic glue is EVA and wax. EVA is safe.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethylene-vinyl_acetate
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

Here's a discrete ball gag. If the individual parts are noticed, they won't be recognized as a gag. The parts are a man's calf-high dress sock or woman's knee-high, and a ball of the appropriate size. The plastic bag is optional. Tie a knot in the stocking, drop in the ball, and tie another knot. When you're finished, wash and dry the sock, and put it back in your sock drawer.
DiscGag2b.jpg
DiscGag1b.jpg
limitless

Post by limitless »

Stiff coat hangers are the best for constructing simple mouth gags: Double up the wire and tape the two strands together with electrical tape. in the middle of this doubled wire, have a 2 inch straight section (for the ball) with 90 degree bends going in the same direction. Then, about an inch along, bend the wire in almost the opposite direction to go around the neck. (custom fit it so the wire does not pinch at the jaw bone) Using a plier, bend small J hooks at the ends so they can be hooked together at the back of the neck. Finally, use something wrapped up on the 2 inch straight section for the ball. Several things are better than a plain old ball....use your imagination. Your own panties or...