Easy DIY expanding butt plugbard ex enema plug for SB

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

Easy DIY expanding butt plugbard ex enema plug for SB

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Easy cheap method to create this plug on demand in your body and at any rate desired.
d.jpg
2.jpg
Shopping list is short:
Diaper or absorbant pad filling.
Nylon stocking
rubber hose
condom
scissors
Optional:
Thread and needle ( use a coarse long needle and strong thread )
rubber band

Start with the diaper
1.jpg
Isolate the absorbant pad material. There will be fine white powder, this is the actual absorbant plastic. It is similar to what is used as a laxative and the plastic in J-Lube, it just varies in molecular weight. Save any white powder, even shake extra out and save it.
Cut leg off hoes. Put any gathered extra white powder in the end of the leg.
3.jpg
Roll around the tube approximately as much as you think you can easily slip into your butt. Abot 4" by 6" of pad is a good start.
4.jpg
insert rolled up stuff into hoe leg and wrap rubber band around whole thing to keep in place.

Continued on next post.
AssTechWarrior

Re: Easy DIY expanding butt plugbard ex enema plug for SB

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Build continued:
5.jpg
At this point you can do one of several things. Quick and easy just slip a condom over the whole thing, tie the end into a knot and wrap electrical tape ( or surgical tape ) to keep the water in and call it done.

I built this one to do a test on the approach so I am going to diverge first. You should read this thread and decide how detailed yuo want to go.

First pull down the tail of the leg and tie tight as close to the hose as possible. You can also use electrical tape to hold the shape.

For the test I inserted the nylon into a toilet paper roll to see how strong the force was and if it would expand well.
6.jpg
Slip the whole thing into a condom. I used XXL sized to make it easy to fit.
7.jpg
Secure the open end of the condom with a knot or tape.

To test the expansion and volume I used this setup:
8.jpg
And now I used the large syringe to watch how it would behave.
9.jpg
There are no holes in the tip of the condom so the air in the hose and assembly expanded the tip.
It dribbled a bit around the condom end but that can be fixed or ignored.

Continued...
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

By about 60ml of water we get the expansion beyond the toilet paper tube.
a.jpg
at about 200ml the expansion has clearly begun. No free water is in the hoes as this stuff absorbes very well.
c.jpg
and at 500ml we get a nice big sphere shape.
e.jpg
It is large but quite squishy and can be put into a more optimal shape by pressing the tip down towards the end.
d.jpg
This led me to several new ideas which I have tried butt not photographed.

1. Attaching the hose: Using heavy thread put the needle through the hose near the bottom and fish it up to the top of the foot. Go around a few times from tim, through the absorbant and to the bottom know to force a donut shape on expansion.

2. The condom is not needed although it does have benefits ( explained next ). You can just put lube on the nylon and insert.

3. If you use the condom you will want to put several small holes in the tip of the condom. They will barely drip and won't break if you use a good condom. Lots of punctures are better.

4. To permit and assist burgting of the condom so that you can do an enema also after putting the donut shape threads in make a loop through the nylon tip and the condom tip. Tie that so the condom can't expand without pulling on the thread. This will help burst the condom once the absorbant is saturated and another quart or so is in the condom. Don't skimp on the weakeneing of the condom, they are very tough, it takes a lot to burst one.

When it does come time to get it out you can just push hard like you are givin birth and it will slowly extrude the nylon and filling. This takes a lot of effort and a fair amount of time, it feels glorious.

If you don't attach the hose to the plug you can expand it then pull out the plug. Possible public wear.

Here is what is in the hoe when you are done. Very much like wet snow but with very large swollen bubbles.
f.jpg
They really don't squeeze through the fabric, it stays put.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

have you checked on the toxicityof the powder or if you could even get ti out after it expands?
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Yes, I have tested this method, several times.

The absorbant plastic is a superabsorbent polymer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superabsorbent_polymer

It is a longer chain of the same plastic found in J-Lube and over the counter laxative powders. Biologically neutral it is not absorbed nor broken down by the body.

I recommend you all try this out. If you are worried about removal leave the stocking long and just twist it a bit around the hose. Insert until the bulge is in and leave the sock end outside. If you can't get it out ( you can ) then just unwind and partially remove the hose to flush it out the botton of the stocking. It's fairly small soft grain size as shown in the last pic.

The feeling you get pushing this out in bondage is amazing. It seems like pooping that goes on forever. :oops: Probably takes 10 minutes of push, relax cycles to eliminate a very large one, more than double the size shown here. That large one took over 1 quart to expand fully.

Try it out small then go bigger if you like it. The ingredients are cheap.
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

AssTechWarrior, I admire your creativity.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Fresh pics from the latest experience

I wanted to get some firm idea on how tough condoms were so I tied thread from the base ring to the tip using a needle to stitch through the latex. 2 threads and 2 loops through for each thread. This gave 8 punctures that would be restricted by the tied thread while the condom expanded.
Tests on burst of a condom with thread sewn through and filled with water
Tests on burst of a condom with thread sewn through and filled with water
As you can see, the condom did not break even as it held significant water. When it finally burst it was because I scratched it and it broke where I scratched it, not at the punctures.

There was a small amount of water leakage out the puncture holes. I'm going to use this resulting to adjust my design a bit.

Using a piece from the top of the thighh highs tie a knot in the hoes cut end. Run a thread through this knot using decent strength thread and run several lines. These will be used to keep the tip of the plug a set distance from the outer stopper. I made the outer stopper from a couple rubber washers.
initial.jpg
Once you have the string threaded and the washers on the hose string it together like shown.

Wrap the absorbent around the hose and pull the hoes down enclosing the absorbent. Wrap some surgical tape or any other safe tape around the hose and the hoes as shown.
stuftie.jpg
Then tie off the string around the washer at the top so that the plug cannot expand forward easily. This creates a donut shape if allowed to expand freely, your ass will make it mushroom first then stretch in length via the sides stretching around the knot.

Stuff some absorbent around the washers and pull the hoes over it. I threaded some string through the leg top folded portion of these hoes and used that to tie off the hoes like a drawstring. Tape the strings to the hose and trim them so they don't get caught on anything.
assem.jpg
Then roll the condom on over the plug. when you get the condom rolled all the way down and over the base of the plug use your hands to form it into a good shape for inserting.

Wrap surgical latex tape around the condom to create a neck on the plug then stretch and tie off the outer ring of the condom like a balloon.

I typically punch many holes in the condom with a big needle to allow air and excess water to get out of the plug. If you go much past 1 quart without drain holes or a tear strip on the condom the whole plug will extrude out of your ass far too easily. I also stitched the condom head to the tip of the plug in a circle around the tip in an effort to cause the condom to burst once it got full but the condom did not burst, enough leaked out to create a strong retention enema with plug scenario.

Insert into your ass, attach your water source of choice and let it fill up inside you. After about 1 quart the plug will be saturated and the water should start to flow into your body. The full feeling is hard to describe.

In a 2 hour session after the first quart or so about 30 minutes in I had an uncontrollable urge to push. By sitting on it nothing came out and the feeling calmed. Standing, sitting, laying on my back to let my body get used to the intruder worked to calm my puckered ass.

Then as I filled further, past 2 quarts the urge came back but I could tell I was already relaxing my sphincter and nothing was moving. I bore down to see if I could push it out a little bit and I felt my anus expand as a very small part of the plug started to squeeze out. Now my ass was stretched inside and out but almost none of the plug had moved.

Relaxing on the floor with my asshole stretched and relaxed while water continued to flow in caused amazing waves of pleasure. With each wave I would push down and could feel a tiny bit of motin down below. Each push felt like it was squeezing out a tube of frosting. Very slow going but it is coming out.

The water is still slowly filling my bowels. At this point I have over 3 quarts in me and the urge to push is intensifying. As I push out more and more of the plug my tingling asshole feels like it is being stretched ever farther. I can now feel it protruding from my ass through my pants when I rock back on my ankles. An amount the size of an apple has made it out.

It is now past the 90 minute mark, 45 of that has been with my anus relaxed stretched wide. With each push I feel the gel slowly ooze out to join the growing ballon outsdie of my body. The water is still flowing slowly in, up to a full gallon now, making pushing easier.

I feel each push as a wave, bear down, relax and hold as it slowly squirms out of my ass. Release and breath then do it again. The progress is increasing, I can feel more flowing with each push, my pants are getting very full and I feel the tension in my crotch as this huge monster fills my back seat.

2 hours now and I am sweating, the water has slowed down, might be all in already, just over a gallon. The plug monster is still stretching my anus but I am making good progress extruding it through my quivering brown eye. One hard push and I feel a lot of movement, almost there. Another push, similar feeling, I'm getting close. One more and gush, the dam is burst I feel the largest part of the plug slide out and with it at least a quart of water.

What a releif, this feels amazing, there uis still more plug in there but actually being able to tighten my sphincter is incredible. One more push and it slides the rest of the way out.
after.jpg
That is a picture of how it looked when it finally came out. The condom hadnt broken until I took it out of my pants and plopped it down in the tub.
BigMan

Post by BigMan »

An inspiring idea thank you very much for sharing.
atiedslut

Post by atiedslut »

Thanks for sharing this. I tried it out and found it works well although the string I used to get the donut shape came loose so I need to sew/tie it better.

It seems to take quite a while for the water to flow and be absorbed. How long would you expect 2qts to take before its all inside and absorbed ? or am I just being impatient :-)
Stephanie
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

The absorbent in the diaper is fairly quick to absorb and expand but if you wrap it very tight it will take longer for the water to get inside and expand it fully.

If the hose is very small or the bag isn't raised very far the flow will be quite slow. If the condom doesn't pop or have a significant hole in the end the condom will expand and the pressure will resist the flow of water. Try snipping off the little 'resevoir tip' of the condom after it's in place over the entire plug so that once the expansion begins the condom will slide down to the neck allowing the water to fill beyond the plug.

2 quarts isn't a huge amount of water, often if you are generally 'empty' 2 quarts will fit without being uncomfortable at all.
atiedslut

Post by atiedslut »

ok, I think I maybe had the absorbing material wrapped too tight and the condom didnt rip either. It took about 20-30mins for 2qts to flow with 4-5ft of height so I'd expected it would be quicker or do you think thats what I should expect ?

I'll try snipping the end of the condom too....I'm only small so 2qts was quite sufficient :-)
Stephanie
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Some photos of the slightly refined, simpler to build version.
plug2.jpg
Items needed ( condom optional and problematic )
plug4.jpg
You want to use just the filling, not the overwrap or cover.
plug5.jpg
Wrap the neck tightly with electrical tape. You want the neck long enough to pass both inner and outer sphincter muscles but not longer. This example is slightly longer than it needs to be. Too short is uncomfortable and harder to hold in, too long can leak easier.
plug6.jpg
Condom is ONLY for easy insertion. This condom has lube in it.
plug7.jpg
The condom is only to keep it lubed and ready, remove it before flight! It's the only part that has caused issues.

If you do decide to use the condom for easy insertion: Remember to snip the end off and put small cuts up and down the sides to insure it can split and come off. The condom is not needed, lube it up well and relax, it goes in just fine without.