Chest Bar For Suspension Bondage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Old Timer

Chest Bar For Suspension Bondage

Post by Old Timer »

As I am always looking for a new tie I stumbled on using a chest bar for suspension bondage. Basically it is a 50 inch chunk of framing lumber with one inch holes drilled through it about 2 inches from each end. I have used it from both single suspension points and double suspension points and found it to be very comfortable, especially for longer sessions. The way I use it for a vertical spread eagle is to have my suspension ropes in place. The bar is placed in front of your chest and the rope (about 25 feet or so) starts centered on your body and loops around the chest bar and back around your body and is secured where it is comfortable. A set of crotch ropes (2) are applied from the chest bar around the legs and back to the bar (three wraps on each side work for me) lastly I like to secure the back side loops of the crotch rope to each other in the small of my back with an additional piece of rope. This kind of tightens everything up and there is no way of falling out and did I mention it is very comfortable?

So now we are standing there with a chunk of framing lumber tied to our upper torso. The suspension ropes are threaded through each hole of the bar and back up through the suspension point twice so when you pull down on the rope that side of the bar goes up. When you go to lift yourself into a suspension position it is easy enough to lift and secure one side first and then the other side.

I have secured my ankles more than shoulder width apart and used the chest bar to be lifted into a full suspension. It takes only a little imagination to determine where to secure your hands.

My other favorite position is to use the chest bar as described but to be tied seated in a chair. Tie the chair to the chest bar both front and back with separate ropes so you can adjust the angle of the chair. I absolutely love this particular tie and have spent more than a full hour like this.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
BornThisWay

Re: Chest Bar For Suspension Bondage

Post by BornThisWay »

I would love to see a picture of this.

Please read the "Information and rules on posting pictures" and "A warning about posting photos " before doing this.

They can be found in the "Read This First!" thread of the board index.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

A picture of the chest bar. Someday I hope to make better versions of this by using select hardwoods and carving / woodworking them into better detail, you know making it into something you would be proud to have hanging in your dungeon.
Attachments
IMG_0731.JPG
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i must be getting slow.i still dont see how getting a 2x4 tied to your chest is going to get you off the ground comfortable.
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I think the devil is in the details. Getting the ropes in the right places, testing and adjusting and going with what feels good to you.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Hummmm.... wonder if I can tie my tits to the bar and/or use "U" straps to bolt them to the bar and then pull up into a tit suspension situation.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Claudia wrote:Hummmm.... wonder if I can tie my tits to the bar and/or use "U" straps to bolt them to the bar and then pull up into a tit suspension situation.
:shock: :shock: :shock: ...ow...

Why do I have a feeling that you're making plans for that just about now? :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

definately need pics on this one.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Claudia wrote:Hummmm.... wonder if I can tie my tits to the bar and/or use "U" straps to bolt them to the bar and then pull up into a tit suspension situation.
in spite of putting your breasts in serious danger, here's my opinion.

unless you stand 5'3" (hello mugsey bogues) i don't think the doorframe stands high enuff.

obviously you would need a ropepulley, because that's the only way you'll be able to pull yourself up by your breasts with hands tied behind you.
that's your basic newton physics in play:
energy = power / distance.

while the ropepulley will enable you to easily pull yourself up with one hand (make sure your breastclamp fits tight & snugly to add "fun" to the experience) a visit to your local homedepot will show that a doorframe doesn't offer enuff vertical space for that scenario.

now, kneeling frogtied in the doorframe might offer enuff space to hang a rope pulley from that bar.

be carefull experimenting.
[
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Try the chair technique, its pretty awesome to be tied to a chair and suspended. Adding breast bondage, wow! Cant hardly wait to find me a good woman who wants to play :)