Link to DIY ice releases and fucking machine

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
MSpike

Link to DIY ice releases and fucking machine

Post by MSpike »

I would like to recommend a post in the BoundAnna Link section to the readers of the DIY and SB Scenarios sections. The post title is "selfbondage safety ANZEN JIBAKU" and links to a blog in Japanese with very good illustrations of ice release cuffs, several positions involving straps, a futon, and maybe a door, and a fucking machine. If you scroll down the page there is a "Translate into English" button on the right margin, which makes thing somewhat clearer, and a "Next Page" arrow at the bottom which goes on to the next 4 or 5 pages. The post has relatively few views, but it deserves more.

Check it out,
Mar Lingspike
The Slinky

Re: Link to DIY ice releases and fucking machine

Post by The Slinky »

I am so happy you posted this!! It is quite a neat site!
lorcha

Post by lorcha »

Mar Lingspike wrote:ice release cuffs, several positions involving straps, a futon, and maybe a door, and a fucking machine.
Were you able to figure out what the straps that held the ice were made out of? I wasn't able to figure that out from the translation, myself.

Thanks!
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

lorcha,

A variety of materials are possible. He mentions an "obi", a traditional Japanese sash, and the cloth tubes used for carrying fishing rods. Cut the material so you have cloth tubes open at one end and closed at the end where the ice goes. For Westerners, a light bathrobe sash would work, and I cut off the folded-and-sewed hem around the opening of an old pillow case. The case had a seam all the way around the perimeter, so I cut next to it and got 2 tubes, open at one end and with a seam on the other. If the case has a seam on only 2 sides, you get one long tube, which can be cut in half and the open tube sown closed at the end.

Mar Lingspike
lorcha

Post by lorcha »

Thanks for the translations. Some great ideas there!