Alternative to the ice release - experimental

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

Alternative to the ice release - experimental

Post by BornThisWay »

I was reading the post from Sir Cumference (Perverting the "L Delay") and was inspired to tackle the problem of making a more accurate, dummy proof, easy to construct, time release method.

I've never seen this used in bondage or in any practical application before, except I used it once in a tent to stop water dripping on my cot in a rain storm.

Water will follow a rope and Water will run up a rope due to capillary action. With the right rope, you could transfer water from one container to another container (thus transferring the weight and the ability to make an item buoyant) in hopefully a very consistent time frame.

You could use a toilet float in the second container to trigger an action.

Or you could use a pivot that will actuate after more weight is in the second bucket.

Of course, the second bucket will have to be at a lower elevation or the water would stop transferring when both buckets were half full.

Oh, much experimenting is needed!!!

Here is a YouTube link to demonstrate the process. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdkeZbm0cCI
Capilary Action.gif
Sir Cumference

Re: Alternative to the ice release - experimental

Post by Sir Cumference »

That is an interesting idea!

Looking forward to hearing about your experiments.

You should look into "water clocks".
They were used before mechanical clocks got popular, and there were ways of letting them trigger "mechanical events".

On a side note, I do not believe in the siphoning string as a reliable method. A rubber tube siphon, with a well defined nozzle in the end, is more likely to give consistent results.
A hypodermic needle will probably be good as a nozzle, and a piece of thin cloth taped over the inlet end of the tube, will ensure that a foreign body can't enter it and block the nozzle.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~