I call this one "Resistance is Futile"

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
BornThisWay

I call this one "Resistance is Futile"

Post by BornThisWay »

Resistance is futile. The idea is that you would be positioned over a large dildo or plug. As the water slowly fills the lower container over a couple of hours, the float would apply greater and greater upward pressure on the dildo. Eventually your muscles will get tired and the intruder will enter you like it or not..

The point is to have a dildo that is larger than you are accustomed to, The safety for "biting off more than you can chew" is the drain plug. At any time you can pull the drain plug and watch helplessly as water ruins whatever you positioned in front of it. please test this extensively, it would $uck to have the plug pop out on its own or leak. Then you have no satisfaction plus a ruined item.

Of course I would have a release triggered if you had to use the emergency water drain.

Some additional ideas would be to put a release mechanism that activates when the dildo reaches the all up position.
Resistance is futile.gif
Sir Cumference

Re: I call this one "Resistance is Futile"

Post by Sir Cumference »

Interesting idea.
Have you done it for real, or is is just speculation?

- According to Archimedes (that old Greek pervert) you will have 1 kilo of upwards force, for each liter of water you displace (minus the mass of your float and dong). This means, that to have any noticeable force, you need a rather large float or a very sloppy sphincter.
And as soon as the float is floating, the upwards force will be constant and equal to the buoyancy of the float.

- Guidance: Keep on target! If you want anything to hit the Death Star, it will do you no good if the float can just tilt. The force must be focussed for anything to go up the chute.

The idea is good, but there are some major technical challenges that should be addressed.
(Sorry to go nerdy, but at least I did not say anything along the lines of "please reconsider the "Experimental" section, rewrite and re-submit)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
BornThisWay

Re: I call this one "Resistance is Futile"

Post by BornThisWay »

Thank you,
No I have not tried it yet. I thought of the concept a couple of days ago. My theory is that even a moderate amount of pressure over a long period of time will eventually tire you out. The tip of the dong would start out slightly protruding from the hole so you can position your sphincter on top of it before you ratchet yourself down on the platform. The float would be tall so that more water that pressure would have the variable and steady increase and when it finally pushes the door open the upward movement would dramatically reduce the pressure until the water increased some more. The dong would be narrow at the top and wide at the bottom. You would be able to temporarily stop the advance by clinching but you would tire and it would win. The best way to think about it is to consider how a starfish eats a clam. A clam is much stronger than a star fish, but the star fish simply applies pressure over a long time period, the clam reaches muscle failure and opens a little, the star fish can them drop is stomach into the clam and digest it from the inside out. Time and pressure. Of course the float will have to be on some kind of guide pin to keep it from trying to go sideways once it becomes buoyant. I was thinking the sides of the container would be just big enough to fit it.