Vacuum Play for $30

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cuckoldslutsub

Vacuum Play for $30

Post by cuckoldslutsub »

Today I was pleasantly surprised to find a hand vacuum pump at the auto parts store for $30. The hand pump had a bunch of attachments too so Im sure I can come up with some creative uses for those. I had a Mason jar from the kitchen that I used for the vacuum chamber that fits perfectly over my cock and balls or alternatively on my ass. I used a Dremel tool with a glass bit to drill a hole in the bottom to attach the pump hose (Im sure a drill with a glass bit would work also). The kit also came with a liquid collection container to go inline on the hose to collect... well you get the point.

Enjoy!

cuckoldslutsub

Re: Vacuum Play for $30

Post by cuckoldslutsub »

I also had been needing a replacement to my inflatable butt plug. One thing I find disappointing with the inflatable butt plugs is that they deform over time and or the hand bulb pump breaks. I think I have found a solution that is better and cheaper than one you can purchase.

Things you need:
1. Bike inner tube
2. Balloons (party balloons are best 8-10 in)
3. Electrical tape
4. Bike pump/hand pump or anything that could inflate

Instructions:
Cut the inner tube valve stem out of the tube but be sure to leave a 1.5-2 diameter shroud of rubber around the stem. This shroud should be inserted inside the first balloon so the valve stem is protruding from the balloon opening. I then take the electrical tape and wrap the neck of the balloon tight to the valve stem, if you do it right you can get a air tight seal that is very durable. Next I take another balloon and stretch it over the balloon already taped to the valve stem. I don't bother taping the 2nd balloon or any balloons after the first. I have found that the more balloons you stretch over the plug the firmer the plug feels. I started with 5 balloons and ended up using 10. When it's about the size of a very large apple it's nearly as hard as a rock, but you can make it softer by using fewer balloons.

As for play all you need to do is insert the deflated plug and attach a hand pump (or a sports pump for footballs and basketballs works well with the flexible tube)
Ive found that I don't need a recovery method as the attached pump does the trick or when deflated it usually just falls right out.

This is a gallery of an older one I made with a retrieval string
http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2417 ... _plug.html

This is a video of me with it in action NSFW
http://xhamster.com/movies/2262798/home ... _plug.html

Sir Cumference

Re: Vacuum Play for $30

Post by Sir Cumference »

Regarding valves, rather than using a cut-out from an existing inner tube, you could consider using the valves for tube-less tires.
They come with some very handy rubber ends installed:

(I have used them for other purposes, and never thought about their pervertability until now)

Bicycle:
tubeless bike.png
And car:
(Fits in a 14 mm hole)
tubeless car.jpg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~