Need feedback on design

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
cuckoldslutsub

Need feedback on design

Post by cuckoldslutsub »

I worked up this diagram to illustrate what Im working on for this weekend. Ill describe the diagram also but what Im looking for is any improvements I could make... Im open to ideas a d thoughts.

A. Shower Head connected to hose turned on very low
B. Length of hose draining to 5 gallon bucket
C. Bucket to catch water and weigh down rope connected
D. Rope fed through ring attached to ladder to allow bucket to move smoothly
E. Rope is tied to wooden arm at one end
F. Ladder
G. Syringe filled with cum (Im using a very large one)
H. Wooden blocks attach to syringe for support, when bucket fills it pushes the plunger down and injects cum though tube
I. Tube for cum that leads to a large butt plug
J. Wooden arm with one hole in the center and one at the end for a fulcrum point
K. Wooden arm pivot point.
L. Metal rod connecting pivot point to butt plug. butt plug raises out of the stool its mounted in as the bucket fills with water
M. Butt plug with cum tube
N. Wooden arm fulcrum point
O. locks for legs
P. Bolted to stool is two threaded rods that with wooden dowls with wing nuts atop. this locks me to the stool once my cock and balls are tightened between dowls
Q. Ice release, keys drop into hands cuffed behind back.

I think this pretty much explains it. I really would like some feedback... Ideas for punishments, tweaks or improvements
Tenderfoot88

Re: Need feedback on design

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

You probably already know this, but remember to fill the tube from the syringe as well. If it's not full of fluid, you'll just compress the air in it.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

It looks very elaborate.

What is your back up, in case the string with the ice release ties a knot on itself (and does not drop far enough for you to reach it)?

The fulcrum must need a lot of adjustment to work. And alternative was to just sit on the plug, and still use the bucket-loaded syringe for the "enema".
(hanging the bucket from a rubber rope should let it push the plunger)

The amount of liquid in the syringe will probably be too little to notice..... a couple of drops of Tabasco Sauce should change that ( did I say that? :facepalm: )

Beware where the water goes, should the bucket tip over. (Water damage is always expensive)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Rube Goldberg sure would have been proud. :rofl:
LOVE TO ALL
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i think using a dildo in stead of a but plug would be better.it would go in further and inject its goo deeper
freddylocks

Post by freddylocks »

I quite like this design. I like the idea of the plug slowly working its way into you.

My only comment is to use a bucket of equivalent size with a hole in it to fill the bucket shown. This way it will not overfill and make a mess. You can attach a spare key to the ladder and use different liquids in the bucket to act as a backup safety key... something like engine oil or something equally nasty. Be careful of the play location and the chance of liquids working through floorboards to house electrics, take precautions.

Cheers
Freddy
cuckoldslutsub

Post by cuckoldslutsub »

Thanks everyone for the feedback ;-)

Yes, I plan to fill the tube with cum so that it's not full of air. As for the quantity of cum or fake cum I think it will be plenty, Im using a large caulking/construction type of syringe it holds 4 cups! As for the release system Im thinking of simplifying things and freezing the key in ice and then placing it in a container by my hands. I love the idea of using 2 buckets, it simplifies everything and frees me up to setup where ever I want. As for the dildo I wanted to use something more abstract something that is kinky when used as a toy. I was out shopping today and found a dog chew toy made out of very rigid rubber shown in the photo. The Bone shaped toy has nubs all over the shaft and think it should work amazing (only $3). Turns out the bone already has a hole though the whole thing for my tube with the fake cum. In the photo you can also see the ball spreader/clamp mounted to the stool. The bone/dildo just needs to be connected to the lever and this part is completed. Please excuse the dirty smudges on the white stool, it got dirty while building so Ill need to do a good cleaning and sanding the rough spots to make it look more appealing ;-)

I did have an idea of connecting the other end of the fulcrum arm (the one between my legs) to a slider dimer to increase the speed of a hitachi massager connected to the stool. Although it seems like an afterthought... so if you have any suggestions let me know. Id love to have some type of punishment/automated stimulation to my cock for getting hard/limp? Just a thought.

Thanks!

Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

".... Id love to have some type of punishment/automated stimulation to my cock for getting hard/limp? Just a thought...."
Looks like fun...
For the cock fun/torture...
2 tens pads, one above and one below...
Get too soft, you touch the one below...
get too hard, you touch the one above...
Or, insert yourself into a metal tube...
then just use the pad below... stay hard or get a shock...
AND, connect the dimmer for the Hitachi to the tube, the lower it goes, the higher the vibe speed
and the harder you get, the slower the vibe will run...
That should keep you hanging "between Heaven and Hell"...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

I like the "doggy bone"!

And I also like the idea of using two buckets.
If you use a piece of thin tubing as a siphon between them, you'll have a reproducible and well controlled transfer of water.
siphon.png
siphon.png (8.44 KiB) Viewed 4714 times
... and a clothes peg on a sharp bend, will stop the water from flowing until the peg is pulled off. It will let you set things up in an orderly fashion, and when everything is ready, you start the water.

I'd like to hear more about that "monster syringe"! I've missed such a thing for other purposes.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

This idea seems really neat.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have done quite a few different 'plunger' type setups. Check how much force is required to push the 'cum' with the syringe through the tube when it has sat in there a while. You may be surprised by how much force is required once the plunger gets beyond an inch or so. For reference, a 4" plunger filled with semi solid, think stiff pudding, goo took about 100 lbs of force on the plunger to flow through 6' of 3/4" ID tubing reliably.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I can see a couple improvments. When C depresses G completely, C would drain and return to the top to repeat the cycle. When C returns to the top it would pull G up and refill it ready for the next cycle.
Need some way to get C back to the top when empty and some way to refill G.
This could go on for quite awhile. :-)

Then there are the realistic comments about plunger force and viscosity.

It really is a Nice idea.....
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I just had another thought... There were at one time on this site drawings from Cindy using a Water Pic for various things. Rather that using a plunger have C make a switch that would momentarly turn on a SMALL pump (lika a Water Pic) that would administer a few ounces of your prefered liquid each time the apparatus would cycle.

sd
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

slkdyk wrote:I just had another thought... There were at one time on this site drawings from Cindy using a Water Pic for various things. Rather that using a plunger have C make a switch that would momentarly turn on a SMALL pump (lika a Water Pic) that would administer a few ounces of your prefered liquid each time the apparatus would cycle.

sd

The peristaltic pump from a "hands free soap dispenser" will do just that. And it is cheap!