Modified hogtie

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Collaredslave

Modified hogtie

Post by Collaredslave »

I dont know how to post pics yet but i hope i can explain this to you guys. I bought a fetish fantasy extreme hogtie kit and i didnt like the fact that it was help by the spring loaded clips which are easy to remove. I went to home depot and bought a new metal ring in the chain section that was a 1/4 by 2 for 2 bucks which could hold 200lbs. I weigh 118 and i bought 4 metal rings with a screw attached to it to lock on. I wanted to make sure the screw would not come lose after i connected them on the ring so i used red locktite so they would only detach to the ring if u had a set of pliers. To attach them to my ankle and wrist cuffs i used padlocks. Since i dont have straps anymore its really shorter making it a stricter hogtie
Sir Cumference

Re: Modified hogtie

Post by Sir Cumference »

Attaching pictures:

Use you image processing program of choice ("Paint" can do it. As an alternative, there are lots of online picture resizers), and resize your picture to a width of 800 pixels or something like that.
(It will make it load quicker on slow connections and most screens do not have a resolution that will benefit from a larger photo anyway. To keep the forum size down, we also have a limit on photo size)

Press "upload attachment" under the window where you write your text, "browse" to select your file, and "add the file".

If you want to insert the picture in the text, use "place picture inline", and the picture will be inserted where your cursor is.
If you do not "place inline" it will be inserted in the end of you post.
I choose to insert a carrot here:
carrot.jpg
carrot.jpg (6.37 KiB) Viewed 4338 times
Or if it is a picture that is online somewhere, you can press the "Img" button, and simply insert the URL to you picture inside the brackets.
(Unfortunately, externally hosted pictures have a bad habit of disappearing)

NOTICE:
If it is a picture from somewhere else, beware of copyright.
If it is a picture of your own, beware of privacy.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Collaredslave

Post by Collaredslave »

Ok thanks for the info, now i hope this works and is better for you guys to see what i was talking about.

It probably be better if u use alittle longer padlocks. I tested this out and left the keys next to me and i could reach the locks and get out of it with no problem next time i ll try freezing for a bit.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

the nice part is the built-in "safetyrelease" those schekel ( german term ) you used can be screwed off with a bit of effort.
[