Is a standard selfbondage armbinder possible ?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Chimera2

Is a standard selfbondage armbinder possible ?

Post by Chimera2 »

Hi everyone, :hi:

We have used a standard leather arm binder a few times in our vids but they have always had to be fastened by us - Can anyone devise a way for them to be secured by "the user" ?

You can use anything to accomplish this a long as it is possible.

We and all look forward to your ideas :)

Mr C
TNTBound

Re: Is a standard selfbondage armbinder possible ?

Post by TNTBound »

If its one using a zipper, you could maybe attach a string to the zipper which is then attached to a spot on the ceiling or the wall and then walk/ crouch away from the attachment point on the wall/ceiling to pull the zipper up.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

I was also thinking that if it was a lace up one that you could use something like a rope ratchet and feed the laces threw it and then just have to hook the end of the laces on something and then walk away and it would ratchet down for you and then can take the laces off the hook and can more around easy. As for getting out tho... you would kind of be stuck unless some one lets you out. But you just asked about getting into it, not out.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

should be possible - I've seen that on a youtube video quite a while ago. Unfortunately it's not in my booksmarks...

The shoulder straps had been replaced (at least partially) by straps-with-a-ratchet like you use them for your luggage. The ends of these hat been put over a hook, so that the armbinder would slowly slip up the arms of the victim. That video seemed to be real selfbondage: the release were two snap shackles with cable binders through the release ring, to be used with the aforementioned hook.

HTH,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

CaptainJoe wrote:The shoulder straps had been replaced (at least partially) by straps-with-a-ratchet like you use them for your luggage. The ends of these hat been put over a hook, so that the armbinder would slowly slip up the arms of the victim.
I've done something like that. The "armbinder" was basically a conical piece of vinyl flooring and duct tape, with rings front and back. A luggage strap ran through the "outside" ring, over the shoulder and under the armpit to the inner ring, then under the other armpit and over the shoulder to meet the buckle. The loose end would then come back over the should and be jammed in a door.

To get it on, I'd loosen it, and put my arms through the strap and close the door over the loose end . Then I'd work my arms into the sheath, and lean into the strap to pull it through the ratcheting buckle, lifting the sheath up my arms. I then just needed to open the door to release the loose end.

To get it off again, I'd use a door handle or other projection to pull the strap off one shoulder, since it wasn't crossed at the front. I imagine that you could cross (you might need a slightly longer strap) it if you didn't mind not being able to get out (e.g. to await "rescue"), but I'd be a bit paranoid about how the strap crossed in front of the throat. It might be possible to get out by lifting the buckle on an edge of some sort, but there's a good chance the buckle could end up somewhere awkward that made that difficult.

I always had problems with my arms going numb. Only once I managed to stay in it for a long time (a couple of hours). I think the cause of the problem is compression to a nerve plexus in the upper arms; it wasn't general circulation or a direct nerve pinch. It's a general problem with any position that involves arms being pulled back. My partner suffers the same issue.

Also, this was a long time ago and details may not be fully accurate.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

the reason they only need to know how to get IN and not out, is it's for Chimerabondage. they will get the model out later. she just needs to be able to get into it by herself on cam.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Veronica_E_L wrote:the reason they only need to know how to get IN and not out, is it's for Chimerabondage. they will get the model out later. she just needs to be able to get into it by herself on cam.
:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

You've got it! :D

There's a whole film crew waiting happily in the wings to perform the release procedure. So the engineering effort only needs to be done on getting trapped in it. Deliciously trapped, as Chimerabondage very well knows how... :drool:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Veronica_E_L wrote:the reason they only need to know how to get IN and not out, is it's for Chimerabondage. they will get the model out later. she just needs to be able to get into it by herself on cam.
I don't care if it's for a commercial site showing fakes. This is a real, caring community, so selfbondage without proper release should not even be discussed here.

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
invunrible

Post by invunrible »

CaptainJoe wrote:Hi,

should be possible - I've seen that on a youtube video quite a while ago. Unfortunately it's not in my booksmarks...

The shoulder straps had been replaced (at least partially) by straps-with-a-ratchet like you use them for your luggage. The ends of these hat been put over a hook, so that the armbinder would slowly slip up the arms of the victim. That video seemed to be real selfbondage: the release were two snap shackles with cable binders through the release ring, to be used with the aforementioned hook.

HTH,
Joe.
@CaptainJoe.
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=1231 has listed this before, and unfortunately the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzQOfcmklJk of "Paula" in a self bondage armbinder, has been removed from youtube :cry:
If you can find Paula and self bondage, maybe even on this forum, you may be in luck.