Home made electro inflateable plug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
foxriderx

Home made electro inflateable plug

Post by foxriderx »

so i wanted to made an electro buttplug and i found the easies way was to use spoons, i had a doc johnson inflatable buttplug and a tens unit that i had laying around, i taped 2 spoons on the plug and conected them to the tens unit. thats nice is once you get to the point where you cant turn the electricity up any more you can inflate the plug for added plesure. let me know what you guys think. any ways to improve maybe?
Attachments
10656111_4603171892682_946974819_n.jpg
10589782_4603172132688_493035119_n.jpg
BigMan

Re: Home made electro inflateable plug

Post by BigMan »

I think it's great. very creative.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I think it looks really dangerous. Those spoons breaking of or even just breaking could cause some real issues. I doubt you would like to rapture that opening. Far to big risk I would say.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

anna i dont know what you use spoons for or what kind you use,but when was the last time you saw a spoon break?
foxriderx

Post by foxriderx »

anna wrote:I think it looks really dangerous. Those spoons breaking of or even just breaking could cause some real issues. I doubt you would like to rapture that opening. Far to big risk I would say.
i admit that it dosnt look the best, i plan on making it so i looks a bit safer and more eye appealing but ive used it quiete a few times over the last 3 weeks and i havent had any issues
leopard99

Post by leopard99 »

I know of somebody who claims to bend spoons :D

You can play the spoons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK_M8TIEE-4

And a large wooden or plastic spoon makes a good CP device. In the UK look for "jam spoons". This: http://www.lakeland.co.uk/52225/Spoon is a great toy. 3 different effects from fairly mild using the cupped side of the spoon to quite vicious using the handle as a sort of cane. The price is right too.

The op's idea is nicely creative. Just use decently strong spoons without any rough edges. While stainless steels have geenrally good compatibility with body fluids those who have nickel allergies may have problems with some grades. Your average spoons aren't going to be made from surgical grade stainless steel.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

leopard99 wrote:You can play the spoons:
I can play the spoons in bed... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

LOVE TO ALL
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Unless you insulate the spoon handles, it serves no purpose to have the spoons penetrate so deeply. Going off the assumption that the electricity will take the path of least resistance and will always shock you at the rim. Or you can simply realize the truth, "There is No Spoon"