ice/hotsauce buttplug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
boundballet

ice/hotsauce buttplug

Post by boundballet »

Something that can really spice up doing household chores. i cleaned the bedsheets with it inside and I never swore that muvh in my live.

SAFETY: USE ENOUGH LUBE TO PREVENT BURNING WOUNDS!!!!!

needed:
ballon
hot-sauce
water
frigde

Well the balloon should be filled with a mix about 1 unit hotsauce on 4 units of water. I sprayed in some hotsauce in the ballon first until there was a nice bottom of it in the balloon, then used water to inflate the balloon to a size I was comforable with and put it in the fridge for about four hours.

When you plug it in and "swallow" it, it will be uncomfortable already because of the ice. The ice wil melt, thereby slowly releasing small doses of hotsauce which is a sensation that can last for about one and a half hour. It stayed in nicely with me, no enema/squirting problems.

Take care and have fun.
tiemeupalso

Re: ice/hotsauce buttplug

Post by tiemeupalso »

you do realize that the burning you feel is acid dont you?
lj

Post by lj »

tiemeupalso wrote:you do realize that the burning you feel is acid dont you?
doesn't stop you swallowing it with your burger ! Your mouth is just as sensitive as your anus and constructed of the same tissues, and your stomach contains quite strong hydrochloric acid. Chilli sauce doesn't come with a health warning :rofl:

The burning sensation is more likely to be capsaicin and related chilli-type chemicals.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

lj wrote:Your mouth is just as sensitive as your anus and constructed of the same tissues
Potty mouth? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
boundballet

Post by boundballet »

Thanks for the facts LJ.

Never had any health problems after inserting hotsauce and it has been quite a lot some times (ok lost control of my blatter some times but that just added to the fun)
lj

Post by lj »

bound_jenny wrote:
lj wrote:Your mouth is just as sensitive as your anus and constructed of the same tissues
Potty mouth? :rofl:

Jenny.
just depends into which end of the alimentary canal you use to insert food... :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)