Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bounddosster

Re: Forced naked

Post by bounddosster »

tuscaloosa-sub wrote:I thought of a very practical solution, but it does require the assistance of another person. HOWEVER, this person will never be present - They can even assist you from the comfort of their own living room! The assistant could be any kink-sympathetic friend - even somebody on line, if you trust them - not necessarily somebody you're attracted to or that you would ever play with in person.

Quick Summary of the Idea: You hand over a sum of money that would be painful to lose for the other person to hold. (The amount would be based on your financial circumstance - If you own a large software company, say at least $10,000. If you're a first-year university student working your way through school, say at least $1.50...) This person will now stalk you with text messages. You promise to visit the area where you might be forced naked - your danger zone - at least X number of times within a given number of days, and you promise to spend at least Y minutes/hours on each of the required visits. The stalker will text-message you Z number of times over those days. You'll visit the danger zone at random times, and the stalker will message you at random times. If your stalker messages you while you're in the danger zone, you have to strip, leave your clothes behind, and walk naked to another location where a second set of clothes is stored. If you do not do this, your stalker keeps all the money he's holding. You're forced to either hike naked or pay a substantial fine.
I love the element of chance with this and the idea of a hold over the victim is nice. I like to add chance and holds in my play but have to content myself with playing alone so the hold aspect doesn't really work. Although I'd love to try it out with someone.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
uniboi

Re: Forced naked

Post by uniboi »

OrgasmAlley wrote:"I've recently got into the kinda risk factor, i like to have a chance I will be stuck but with a small chance i wont. also id like a way of ensuring that i can be free at some point."

With the blue-line-through-pants, that is pretty easy. Start with a cardboard box and a number of short pieces of chain. You've got one chain that goes around the pole, with both ends in the closed and sealed box. Inside the box, X short chains are locked to the pole loop and one additional chain is only secured to it with a bit of string. The free ends of X+1 chains extend out the other side of the box. You, of course, start with yet another length of chain running through your clothes, and a padlock. Your task is to approach the box and padlock both ends of your clothes loop to your choice of the chain ends coming from the box. You have a 1/(X+1) chance of not ending up locked to the pole.
THAT is such a good idea. A really really good one. Thanks!

You're other ideas are great too but this sort of risk is really a massive turn on. I wonder if there would be a way of combining the 2. So I HAVE to attach to one of the chains to get the house key. Then if it's the wrong one, then the only way back is naked! lol