Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
tiemeupalso

Re: Forced naked

Post by tiemeupalso »

uyse an old pair of pants or a skirt for this.
replace the button,snap,whatever holds the waste closed with velcro.
in the rear of the waste belt,cut a slit and insert the loop part of a hasp from the inside and vivet it in so it cant be ripped out.
now put the pants/skirt on and go outside and chain and padlock yourself to a tree.
your keys will be some distance from you out of reach.
lock your wrists behind you ,and if you have used a skirt your ankles together.
you will have to tug at the chain to undo the velcro to get the skirt off and hop or walk to where you have the keys naked.how far away the keys are is up to you.if you wear a TOP IS UP TO YOU.
but you will not get the keys while still wearing bottoms.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

This is a forced naked dare I was once darerd to do and what happened when I did it.

The dare was to go to a fairly peaceful and private place (Forest, woods, meadow, park). Take off all your clothes and burn or destroy them. This will force you to get back completely naked.

What happened.

I couldn't do this dare and return home naked as it would be impossible to get past my neighbours without being seen for sure. So my plan was to have two sets of clothing, one I wore and one I took with me. I walked off into the surrounding country side and not to far from home I hid my second set of clothing. I then walked on further. I thought I’d walk to a secluded little area I knew near a small wood it was a good 30 minutes from where I had hid my spare set of clothes.
I past no one on the way and reached my selected spot. As the weather has been dry lately I thought burning my clothes was maybe a bit dangerous with all the dry grass around so I had taken with me a small hack saw blade with me.
I stripped off my socks, jeans and shirt and while holding my breathe I started to cut and rip my clothes to shreds, I had a strange feeling while I was destroying my clothes a mix of excitement and nervousness and a feeling of doubt, thinking maybe I shouldn’t be doing this, but soon it was to late, my clothes were ruined and I was stranded naked.
I left the remains of my shredded clothes hidden in the grass and started my walk back. Going through the small wooded area was reasonably easy as I had plenty of cover and no one was about. When I reached the end of the trees I had to walk down the side of a long hedge until I came to a junction in the pathway. I now had a choice of two routes, one the way I came and a longer route. I opted for the shorter route and went on my way but not for longer. I could see in the distance up the path I was heading several people heading my way. I had no choice but to run back to the path junction and take the longer route. I ran to the junction and then started up the other path. There were several places were the path was hidden but in other areas the path was exposed and open to fields and roads. As I past through one area I only had thin bushes separating me from the road and the passing traffic.
I had to cross the road at one point but did it without getting spotted. Then I hit my next obstacle. In front of me someway up the path I saw a couple walking ahead of me they were slower than me and I had no way to pass them unseen. So for what seemed like forever I had to keep well back of them. Next thing I know they stop and decide to have a picnic on a bench next to the path. I stopped and waited around hoping they wouldn’t be long.
Then suddenly I heard people coming along the path behind me. I was now sandwiched between two sets of people. I ran off the path into the open field, there was no where to hide so I ran as far into the field as I could and then lay flat down. I watched the small group of walkers go by and when I thought it was safe I headed back towards the path.
As I got close to the path I got a total surprise the couple that had being have their picnic were now heading back the way they came and I was about 10 feet from the path and clearly visible to them. They just walked on not even noticing me. I waited until they were out of sight and then carried on down the path. I was now following behind the small group of walks but they were moving reasonable quick so I hung back and waited whenever I thought I was to close.
Eventually the group past by my hidden clothes and went off along the lane. I walked up to my clothes and dressed as fast as I could and then walked home.

Just thought it might give you a few ideas.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is a story I had kept file for a few years, I kept it as it really appealed to me and I hoped one day to figure out a way to make it happen, but being male I never really figured out how to make it work with male clothes and I guess i never had the nerve to try it but as it is about being forced naked, although in a very exposed way, I thought it might give you some ideas.

It was by a lady called Jill and was supose to have happened in a wallmart carpark, I don't know if its still on line but this is what I kept of it.

Nude in parking lot.

I decided to try doing a simple dare by myself (the last and only other dare I did I was almost forced into it). I ended up renting a movie in the adult section of the video store called “Game for a Flash” or something like that for ideas. The basic concept of the movie was the host wandered around town trying to talk real woman (not actors) into flashing the camera (in public). I quickly decided that I was not ready for any photos or video so I came up with another simple dare. I decided to put on a sundress (nothing else) and head to WalMart. The plan was for me to accidentally lock my keys in the car and shut my dress in the door and pretend to be stuck.

Everything sounded simple enough so I picked a nice summer evening to give it a whirl. It was a nice warm night with a cool breeze. I went into my bedroom and stripped naked. I found the dress I wanted and put it on. It was a loose fitting, thin, white dress with spaghetti straps over my shoulders. It was also a little on the short side but it seemed to cover everything all right. Out the door I went. I could feel the breeze lifting up my dress occasionally but on I went because the wind wasn’t really all that strong. I got into my car and headed down the road. I was starting to get a little nervous. I was also starting to feel turned on. I felt pretty safe with this dare because the worse thing that could happen (I thought) was somebody would get a quick peak down or up my dress.

Once I got to WalMart I must have drove around the parking lot five or six times before I actually got courage to start. I found the perfect spot. It wasn’t to close to the doors but there was still enough people walking by to help so that I wouldn’t be stranded to long. I wanted everything to seem as real as possible so I put my keys in my purse and set it on the floor of the car. I reached over and locked the passenger door. My heart was starting to pound. I stood up and got out of the car. The wind had picked up a little bit but it was still warm out. I must have stood there for ten minutes before I finally hooked the bottom of my dress over the door latch. I reached over locked and the door. I looked around to make sure nobody had been watching me and slammed the door.

I was now caught. I felt pretty helpless. I tried the door handle but it was locked. OK, no choice now, I have to go thru with this. I started to think that maybe I should have brought another set of keys and hid them somewhere but it was to late. The deal I made with myself was I had to ask the third group of people (not a family with kids) to come help me. I stood there waiting helplessly when the third group finally approached. Oh no, it was a group of high school boys. They looked like they were 16-17 years old. I finally spoke up. “Excuse Me”. They all looked over to me. “Can you boys give me hand for a second”. They all came walking over. By now my heart was pounding and I could hardly stand still. I showed them my dress was caught and how I locked my keys in the car. I could see the grin on there face. The boys all stood there trying to come up with a way to free me. The best idea they came up with was to try pull on my dress and free it. I told them I didn’t think that it would work and maybe they could figure something else out. I knew the dress was to thin and wouldn’t stand up to any abuse. After all the plan was not to rip my dress off but for me to just to appear helpless. They all seemed to think that the only way to free me was to pull the dress out. In order to keep control of the situation I pulled on my dress a little bit to try free it. Nothing happened. Then faster than I could say no, one of the boys reached out grabbed my arm and gave it a good hard yank. Nothing budged and all I heard was the sound a tearing material. That pull had ripped both of my spaghetti straps of my dress completely loose and one of my breast popped right out of my dress. “Oh my God” I yelled and grabbed my dress and pulled it back up. The boys just stood there in amazement like they had never seen a naked breast before. “No more pulling” I told them “We just need to find a way to get me out of here. I could tell by the look on the boys face that just wanted to find a way to get me back out of my dress. This little ordeal had definitely changed the situation. My hands were no longer free, if I let go of the dress it would instantly slide down revealing my breast, again. I couldn’t let this happen. I suggested to the boys that they find someone with a slim jim or coat hanger that could unlock the door but none of them wanted to leave to go find somebody but finally one agreed.

By now I had been standing outside for quite a while and my legs were starting to get pretty tried. In about 20 minutes he returned with a coat hanger and tried to unlock the passenger door. After what felt like eternity I heard the door unlock. “Got it,” he shouted. He reached over and unlocked my door and tried to open it. But, somehow my dress had jammed the latch and the door wouldn’t open. NOW WHAT?? What was I suppose to do? Now I really was trapped. I tried to think of a solution but there was none. Finally one of the boys came up with a solution. “You are going to have to loose your dress and climb in the passenger door. “NO WAY”, I said. “There has to be another solution”. Nobody had any ideas. Besides I could tell by the look in their eyes they all seemed to like the idea of me loosing my dress quite a bit. But no way was I going to get naked in public again!!!!! That was not the plan. One of the boys walked over and put his jacket on my shoulders and said that this would cover me up. I finally came to the conclusion that I really didn’t have any other choices and I tried to slip out of my dress. The coat did a good job on covering me up. I got the dress down about half way when I realized that I couldn’t step high enough to get out. I was going to have to side it up over my head. I was in serious trouble now. I couldn’t hold the coat and slide the dress over my head at the same time, plus now the dress was wrapped around my waist from the wiggling I was doing. I stopped to think for a second and one of the boys came in to help. He said that he had a pocketknife and he could cut the dress off me. I had no other options so here he came. He lifted the back of the coat up and started to cut on the dress. It didn’t take him or anybody else long to realize that I wasn’t wearing any panties. He seemed to slow down once he had my bare ass exposed. I was finally free, but all I was wearing a kids letterman coat that was shorter than the dress I started out in. I quickly moved around the car and climbed in. I got my keys out of my purse and started it up. The boy who had lent me his coat was now knocking on my window, so I rolled it down. He said that he wanted his coat back before I left. I asked him if I could just get his name and address and bring it to him tomorrow. He said he wanted back tonight and he had to get going. I didn’t want to cause a seen so I just wiggled out of the coat gave it to him and smiled. “Thanks for your help” I said pretending like it didn’t bother me to be completely naked. The fact he was the only one out of all the boys that was even close enough to see me helped.

As a drove away the next problem crossed my mind. I was completely naked. I mean I did not have even as much as a napkin in my car to cover up with. How was I going to get back in the apartment without anybody seeing me? I drove to our apartment complex and waited in the parking lot till about 4:00AM when I knew everyone was asleep. What a long walk/run that was from the parking lot to our apartment door. I quietly opened the door and walked in.
How could such a simple plan go so wrong? But in the end everything really went OK and no damage was done and I had a lot of fun.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

nice story. This is the sort of thing i have wished for but i'm not sure i'd actually want it to happen!!!! :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Although I'm considered a shy person, I would love it to happen to me in some way. It is just finding a way for it to happen. It is nice and easy for a lady to trap her dress in the car door but how does a man do it in such a way that he would have to strip naked.
I think I would have to have a willing partner that would lead the situation prertending they were unknown to me.

I wouldn't even require other to see me, it is just the being forced naked in a risky place that would be fun and ever so slightly scary.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Do you remember the beginning of "Innerspace"???
The main actor's girlfriend runs out on him to a cab...
He wakes up in time to catch her leaving, but doesn't have time to grab any clothes, just a towel...
He catches up with her, but when she gets in the cab his towel get caught in the door...
A brief discussion, then she tells the cab driver to "go"...
He is left standing there nude in the middle of the street as the cab drives off...
(back view, but you can tell he has nothing else on...)

Idea???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, you are undressed for your shower...
OOPS, your shampoo must have fallen out of the bag when you when shopping earlier...
Grab your robe and out the door to your car, grab the shampoo, (bumping the lock)
and your robe gets snagged in the door as it closes...
Well, now what do you do???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Do you remember the beginning of "Innerspace"???
The main actor's girlfriend runs out on him to a cab...
He wakes up in time to catch her leaving, but doesn't have time to grab any clothes, just a towel...
He catches up with her, but when she gets in the cab his towel get caught in the door...
A brief discussion, then she tells the cab driver to "go"...
He is left standing there nude in the middle of the street as the cab drives off...
(back view, but you can tell he has nothing else on...)

Idea???
Ineresting idea but would need a willing partner to pull that off.

I had thought it might work wearing overralls and nothing underneth but how do you explain having nothing under the overalls and they fit preety close to the body so are unlikely to get trapped.
Last edited by bounddosster on 07 Feb 2015, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, you are undressed for your shower...
OOPS, your shampoo must have fallen out of the bag when you when shopping earlier...
Grab your robe and out the door to your car, grab the shampoo, (bumping the lock)
That could work, as the shampoo is a reasonable explanation if one gets caught in the act. The only problem might be the robe's material (or even a towel) being a little too thick to ' accidentally' get easily caught by a locked door.

So: what if, in your mad dash for the shampoo, you quickly grab anything for cover- like something that can very easily get snagged or caught in a door- like a bedsheet?! :wink:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:OK, you are undressed for your shower...
The only trouble with this is it would really have to be done at home and the neighbours seeing me is a bit risky, Although thinking about it prehaps it could work when on a caravaning (trailer) holiday.

You go off for a shower, Get in the shower, Whoops, I forgot the shampo, wrap a towel around yourself nip back to the caravan (trailer), towel get caught in the door and the door locks itself. Where the spare key ? In your car. wheres the car keys ? in your jeans pocket which is back at the shower block.

Now you got no choice but to unwarp the towel and get back to the shower block naked :oops: for your clothes and the car keys.

Now all I need is to find a caravan forsale and some money to buy it.
crazy

Post by crazy »

How about this scenario? :rofl:
Naked Guy Gets Locked Out of Hotel Room: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cO1Nt-R9Q
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't think he should have got into the lift with the kid in there, thats a little creepy.

I bet hotel staff get sick of that, it seems to happen alot by so called "accident".
jands

Post by jands »

Hi everyone, new to the forum.

Few possible options to this one, depending on your level dare :)
Make a gown or other clothing from paper or something else that dissolves in water.

Level 1. Put a spare key to your house key in something small that floats, tie a string to it attached to something that sinks... like a lead sinker. Drop they key in the middle of your pool or next door neighbours pool and go home.

Level 2. Same as option 1, but put the key in something that sinks, plastic container that is filled with water or sand. So you have to dive down to get it. If being in the water alone does not destroy your clothes, the rigorous movement of diving will.

Level 3. Similar to the other options, but put the key on a pontoon if you live near water or in the middle of a public pond/lake.

Get changed into your paper clothes and lock house with the keys inside. To get the key back you need to swim out to retrieve the key, but when you go in the water your clothes will get destroyed.
No real back out options here, but you don't really want 1. I think this would work best in public with your car key or at home and your clothes in the car because there isn't really an opportunity to get spare clothes.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

jands wrote:Hi everyone, new to the forum.

Few possible options to this one, depending on your level dare :)
Make a gown or other clothing from paper or something else that dissolves in water.

Level 1. Put a spare key to your house key in something small that floats, tie a string to it attached to something that sinks... like a lead sinker. Drop they key in the middle of your pool or next door neighbours pool and go home.

Level 2. Same as option 1, but put the key in something that sinks, plastic container that is filled with water or sand. So you have to dive down to get it. If being in the water alone does not destroy your clothes, the rigorous movement of diving will.

Level 3. Similar to the other options, but put the key on a pontoon if you live near water or in the middle of a public pond/lake.

Get changed into your paper clothes and lock house with the keys inside. To get the key back you need to swim out to retrieve the key, but when you go in the water your clothes will get destroyed.
No real back out options here, but you don't really want 1. I think this would work best in public with your car key or at home and your clothes in the car because there isn't really an opportunity to get spare clothes.
I like the idea of this one but couldn't you just take off the suit get the key and then put it on again?
jands

Post by jands »

Very true, but it would still require you to be naked in public and with no towel, when you put it back on its going to be water logged and probably tear.... maybe use a little bit of water soluble glue on the seams, so it needs to be ripped to take it off?