Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
uniboi

Forced naked

Post by uniboi »

Hi Guys,

been reading the forum a lot for a long time and finally decided to post to ask...

Anyone got any ideas on how I might FORCE myself to become naked while trying to get out of some sort of simple predicament. I'm not sure if it's possible but i basically want something more complex than just say looping a chain though the cloths and locking it round a tree (for example). One thing I did that was kind of like it was wearing only jogging pants put the key to my handcuff next to my car on the drive (it's a pretty public road but i can kinda hide behind my car) then go upstairs and while leaning against the wall, put 2 weights in the pockets of the joggers and zip them up... then cuff my hands to my neck. Now... the only way out is to get the key to the cuffs. but as soon as I leave the wall, my trousers might start falling down. :rofl: stuck, with only 1 way out. I've only done it once and it was a lot of fun i got almost all the way to the key before they finally fell over my bum and slid all the way down. I was then FORCED naked. That's the sort of thing i'm looking for :-) any ideas?

Also, I have some really cool things i've made for my play ;-)

1) an online timer release for a padlock, so someone online can control how long i'm locked for on cam.
2) an arduino controlled safe.
3) an app that forced me to do silly maths to get a code to unlock a lock (the code is 12 digits long so i dont remember it)

Lastly, i've been thinking of a good idea with pressure pads on arduino:

2 pads, and a program that make you stand on a pad (upstairs in the house) for >10mins to pass but then the other pad, which is outside makes you stand on it for 5mins then drops a key for release. If you do these things in the right time and order then the key drops after 15mins if you mess one up then a punishment time will be added (maybe 3hours! lol).

Well that might win longest first post ever! looking forward to responses. :hi:
boundsissy

Re: Forced naked

Post by boundsissy »

A simple idea, go somewhere like a park, hiking trail, woods, ect, take off all your cloths and walk, or what I like, bike away. You will be naked and the further you go the longer it is to get back.
Also this way you do not need any time releases or locks, you just need nerves to walk or ride that extra mile. Let us know what you did.
Personally I have done several naked bike rides at night on the local bike trails, FUN FUN FUN
LOVE TO ALL
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Thanks for the reply. Never done anyhing like it, wouldn't have the guts!

I just love the idea of being forced to be naked with no way out etc. I just woundn't get naked and go running off... there's no forcing aspect to it for me.

I like the idea of not being in control.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Take an old set of clothes, and bleach stripes in them...
bleach them enough so that they will rip or tear VERY easy...
A day or so before your "play day" place a key to a lockbox far from your house...
The lock box is mounted close to your house...
on "play day':
toss your "bleached clothes" out into the yard, front (daring) or back yard...
drop your house keys in the lock box...
lock your house... (I assume you can lock your doors, from the inside, then when you close the door, it stays locked...)
strip...
step out side and close the door...

Now, you gota go get your key, but...
do you go there nude???
or put on the bleached clothes, but, how long will they last before they start falling apart and become unwearable???
will you make it there and back or not???

You can also do something similar with your car instead of your house...
Just don't use your house or car keys as what you go get...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
gemt

Post by gemt »

I guess what you are asking for is a scenario that starts tame enough, but forces you to go through with undressing, and not give up and go home.

I'm trying to understand your objection to padlocking your trousers to a tree, then you are forced to remove them, to go to the place where you stored the key.
I guess your problem is that is too immediate?

So you want to leave your start point, say home "normally" dressed, but be forced to undress to get your key, to get back in?
So you have the whole walk out to anticipate, and no chance to back out.
You could set up a pulley device which requires the extra length of your clothing to hold it in place, and the only way to secure that clothing is to use the padlocks
trews.png
So the idea is that the two main supports are too high above and too far apart to reach easily.
The key (blue) cannot be reached, but the other rope end can be reached
This could be 2 branches of a tree, or over the roof of a small outbuilding.
You need to pull down the RHS (green) rope/chain, to let the key come down (blue rope) on the other side
You can't pull it too far, or (either) the blocker on the end of the bungee will snag on the return loop (or) you unloop completely and start pulling the key back out of reach!
The bungee (blue) means that if you let go, then the ropes just go back up, so you have to secure it.

You need the extra length of the clothing you are wearing and the self-locking padlocks to close and lock the gap between the rope and the ground.
Last edited by gemt on 06 Sep 2014, 02:00, edited 1 time in total.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

wow. that seems to be a great idea.

I think i understand how it works and it is very devious. I basically end up with my trousers padlocked to the ground correct?... sorry to ask but could you label it up so i know how it works?

THANKS!! :gag:

You are right btw, i really want something that starts easy but there is no way out as i'm gradually forced to undress. and yes you're right about the padlock being too immediate. Don't get me wrong i loved the chain through the clothing trick but it is too immediate.
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

How about using some tech.

You can get alarm systems like are used in shops.
Set one up that sets off a klaxon and turns on a bright light at the front and back of your house. -
Sew the devices into all your clothes.

Put your spare front door key somewhere in the garden away from the house
then wearing your protected clothes Go out with no keys locking the door behind you.
and the detectors set to activate in 5 minutes.

Go away from the house,

Now you need to get home without setting off the alarm. so you have to remove all your clothes to do it.

Other ideas along these lines
or do it the other way, to get your key you have to put the items of clothing with the detectors sewn in to get the box with the key open.
(As they have id's that can be read to determine each item of clothing)
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

gemt wrote:I guess what you are asking for is a scenario that starts tame enough, but forces you to go through with undressing, and not give up and go home.

I'm trying to understand your objection to padlocking your trousers to a tree, then you are forced to remove them, to go to the place where you stored the key.
I guess your problem is that is too immediate?

So you want to leave your start point, say home "normally" dressed, but be forced to undress to get your key, to get back in?
So you have the whole walk out to anticipate, and no chance to back out.
You could set up a pulley device which requires the extra length of your clothing to hold it in place, and the only way to secure that clothing is to use the padlocks
trews.png
So the idea is that the two main supports are too high above and too far apart to reach easily.
The key (blue) cannot be reached, but the other rope end can be reached
This could be 2 branches of a tree, or over the roof of a small outbuilding.
You need to pull down the RHS (green) rope/chain, to let the key come down (blue rope) on the other side
You can't pull it too far, or (either) the blocker on the end of the bungee will snag on the return loop (or) you unloop completely and start pulling the key back out of reach!
The bungee (blue) means that if you let go, then the ropes just go back up, so you have to secure it.

You need the extra length of the clothing you are wearing and the self-locking padlocks to close and lock the gap between the rope and the ground.

This is very inventive! I'd love to try and create it. What stops me just ripping the bottoms of the legs?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Cheating, and so spoiling the game...
Or, replace the pants with a small weight...
And, you start off with very little to wear...
something that can't be ripped to make a 'rope'...
Or wear some nice clothes you don't want to damage...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Cheating, and so spoiling the game...
Or, replace the pants with a small weight...
And, you start off with very little to wear...
something that can't be ripped to make a 'rope'...
Or wear some nice clothes you don't want to damage...
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Yeah i'm really annoying like that. if i can cheat i will!! :roll: that's why I need to be forced.
Basically, if there is a way out, i'll find it :P

Thanks for all the replies and for the great ideas so far :hi:
RADER

Post by RADER »

Something very simple and very bold.
Take off all clothes, put on a sensory deprived hood,
handcuffs yourself to a tree with the key hung on a chain
round your neck, with a sign, Would some one release me?
Now that would be a bold scene.
Rader
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

That would be bloody bold!

I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that! Would you? :shock:

Can't quite get my head round an idea using the RFID tags or alarm system that forces me to abandon my clothes. Maybe this is an impossible task!?
RADER

Post by RADER »

OK, Then instead of being nude, try it wearing female clothes.
Rader
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

uniboi wrote:That would be bloody bold!

I don't think I could ever bring myself to do that! Would you? :shock:

Can't quite get my head round an idea using the RFID tags or alarm system that forces me to abandon my clothes. Maybe this is an impossible task!?
Well do you go through the detector to get to your keys/house and set off the alarm (think QI Klaxon and bright searchlights) or take off clothes and leave them in the box (to release the keys but lock clothes in ) or to be able to walk through the detector without setting the alarm off....