Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
uniboi

Re: Forced naked

Post by uniboi »

Yeah, it's a really good idea. Just got to figure it out so that i cannot cheat it (like unpicking the sensors in the clothes) :gag:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

uniboi wrote:Yeah, it's a really good idea. Just got to figure it out so that i cannot cheat it (like unpicking the sensors in the clothes) :gag:
I think your logic is flawed.

If you build the system yourself, you can always cheat it at some level.
It is like playing chess with yourself. If you want any movement, you just have to "play along" until you have committed yourself to the task.
(And then still play a game wit an element of "pretend")

You are making a very elaborate plan, for something that in reality is no different from putting your clothes in a box and clicking the padlock shut...... At which moment you are committed, but not more than you can still break the box.

Then you could of course throw the box in the river, and that still would not stop you from stealing a trash bag and making your own "little black dress" from it.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
gemt

Post by gemt »

That is certainly true.
Whatever scheme you have built yourself will give you plenty of time to outthink it.
Of course, you might still have to do something abnormal in order to escape... plastic LBDs are not commonplace!
I can think of a dozen ways you could defeat the scenario I drew before, each of which could be fixed.
For example, using a "flat hasp" secure padlock, so you can't just use the curve of the hasp to hold the connection down.
Or use a cable bike lock.

If you can walk in to the situation blind, because someone else set up the details, then you will have less time and be less able to beat it. Unless they are muppets.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

gemt wrote:......... Unless they are muppets.

Now that could be taken as an insult!

Last edited by Sir Cumference on 12 Sep 2014, 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

this would take some testing to get the weights right but it would get you what you want.
tether yourself to a tree.in front of you place a seesaw just ou tof reach.put a box on the sesaw end closest to you.
tie a string to the seasaw end furthest away from you and up over a branch or limb above your head with the key attached to the string.
make sure the high end of the seesaw has the box on it.
keep scizzors close.
once locked or tethered to the tree you will not be able to reach the key or make the seesaw lower the key.
the only thing you can do is cut up your clothes and throw them ini the box to weight the end of the seesaw and lower the end with the box on it.
by doing that the key will lower and you will be able to get free.BUT you will be naked and your clothes destroyed.you will have to find you way back inside naked.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

tiemeupalso wrote:this would take some testing to get the weights right but it would get you what you want.
tether yourself to a tree.in front of you place a seesaw just ou tof reach.put a box on the sesaw end closest to you.
tie a string to the seasaw end furthest away from you and up over a branch or limb above your head with the key attached to the string.
keep scizzors close.
once locked or tethered to the tree you will not be able to reach the key or make the seesaw lower the key.
the only thing you can do is cut up your clothes and throw them ini the box to weight the end of the seesaw and lower the end with the box on it.
by doing that the key will lower and you will be able to get free.BUT you will be naked and your clothes destroyed.you will have to find you way back inside naked.
And if you miss the box...... you will spend a cold night in the garden.
:shock:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

you could always set up an emergency ice release,but you would still be there naked till it melted.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

thanks for all the replies guys.

I appreciate that it is REALLY tough to create what i'm looking for, that's why I employed the use of your devious wonderful minds!! :-)

In response to the comment about always being able to outsmart your own trap. I have been in a few traps that I couldn't get out of. I know you all hate it but using my timer, i've been totally stuck (-yes with a back up-), in many situations but obviously i've put myself into those rather than being forced in.

Maybe i'm looking for something that cannot be found. ?! :gag:
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

Well there is never anything you cannot get out of. and if there is it is likely to be deadly.

There are always options. Whether they are the best option is debatable.

you always have a choice to do or not do.
Do you click that padlock? or do you not
Do you weld your chastity belt on or not
once welded do you leave it on or get it cut off...

There are always options
gemt

Post by gemt »

Sir Cumference wrote:
tiemeupalso wrote:this would take some testing to get the weights right but it would get you what you want.
keep scizzors close.
And if you miss the box...... you will spend a cold night in the garden.
:shock:
Ok, so to make it impossible to just take your trousers off you would need to be wearing shackles, and wrist chains to force you to tear the shirt.
You could pull sods of grass out the ground?
gemt

Post by gemt »

uniboi wrote: So the idea is that the two main supports are too high above and too far apart to reach easily.
The key (blue) cannot be reached, but the other rope end can be reached
This could be 2 branches of a tree, or over the roof of a small outbuilding.
You need to pull down the RHS (green) rope/chain, to let the key come down (blue rope) on the other side
You can't pull it too far, or (either) the blocker on the end of the bungee will snag on the return loop (or) you unloop completely and start pulling the key back out of reach!
The bungee (blue) means that if you let go, then the ropes just go back up, so you have to secure it.

You need the extra length of the clothing you are wearing and the self-locking padlocks to close and lock the gap between the rope and the ground.

This is very inventive! I'd love to try and create it. What stops me just ripping the bottoms of the legs?[/quote]
Umm use a decent pair of jeans that you can't simply tear.
Or as others suggested nicer clothes you wouldn't want to tear, but then how do you arrange the lower attachment?
Plus you are out in the woods, with nothing in your pockets...
What are you going to tear them with?
gemt

Post by gemt »

Another option would be to seal the "home" key inside a soldered (or plastic sealed) container.
Soak a set of paper decorators overalls in chemical A and allow to dry.
Wet chemical B is at the site.

Put overalls in chemical B, generate acidic mix

1) Destroys overalls

2) Spend next few hours applying acidic mix to seals on container

3) release key

4) go home

Since it is 30 years since I did any real chemistry... I will leave A and B to your imagination!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

gemt wrote:Another option would be to seal the "home" key inside a soldered (or plastic sealed) container.
Soak a set of paper decorators overalls in chemical A and allow to dry.
Wet chemical B is at the site.

Put overalls in chemical B, generate acidic mix

1) Destroys overalls

2) Spend next few hours applying acidic mix to seals on container

3) release key

4) go home

Since it is 30 years since I did any real chemistry... I will leave A and B to your imagination!
Now that's inventive :-) wow!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

gemt wrote:acidic mix
Oh, goody! Playing with acid and other nasty chemicals while naked and horny! :roll:

That sounds like a recipe for another wacky story on the news wires... :rofl:

Jenny,
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mrbob13

Post by mrbob13 »

Would take a little bit of work to make some clothes from it, but it dissolves in water.

Just saying.

http://www.sulky.com/stabilizers/fabrisolvy.php