Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bounddosster

Re: Forced naked

Post by bounddosster »

Why was the cowboy wearing a paper suit ?
Because he was a russler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I just had to.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:Why was the cowboy wearing a paper suit ?
Because he was a rustler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry, I just had to.
Don't apologize... It brought a smile to my face! :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have become very curious about these water soluble threads, fabrics and adhesives.

I hadn't thought about incorporating them into my 'routine' before but I might need to find a way.

Some research has found these products:
http://www.joann.com/rinsaway-water-sol ... l#start=15
http://www.generations-quilt-patterns.c ... esive.html
http://www.joann.com/sulky-ultra-solvy- ... 43360.html
I wonder just how strong this stuff is?
http://www.joann.com/super-solvy-heavie ... 74670.html
A potential no stitching solution for water disintegrating clothing.
http://www.joann.com/water-soluble-adhe ... 59880.html

Some tips on using water soluble threads: http://www.byannie.com/shop/product/wat ... e-threads/
http://softexpressions.com/software/thr ... Vanish.php
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Hi guys.

Love loads of these ideas but we have gone off the beaten :whip: track.

Any more ideas for how to FORCE me to be naked outside? (something like - strip naked and lock your front door leaving the key inside - isn't really what i'm looking for. Check the thread for really good ideas and post any new ones you've got! :gag:
crazy

Post by crazy »

If you have a friend that you can involve in this, how about playing a little setup: you go for a walk in a park in your sunday, skimpy clothes when he/she runs up to you, tears off your clothes then runs away :) Then you can play your little drama: "did you see that pervert?! pls help me, my clothes are ruined! :oops: :oops: :oops: " for all they passers-by to enjoy.

If you don't have any friend that you can let in on this, you might try to pay some wino to do it, but that's probably more risky...

Another variation: you go skinny dipping while your perverted friend steals your clothes :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

crazy wrote: Another variation: you go skinny dipping while your perverted friend steals your clothes :)
Easy enough... Place all your clothes in a plastic bag, Ziploc type, You know, to keep them dry...
(Works best in a river or such...)
Then, "somehow" the bag falls unnoticed into the water to be sweep down stream somewhere....
Now, what do you do???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

I thought of a very practical solution, but it does require the assistance of another person. HOWEVER, this person will never be present - They can even assist you from the comfort of their own living room! The assistant could be any kink-sympathetic friend - even somebody on line, if you trust them - not necessarily somebody you're attracted to or that you would ever play with in person.

Quick Summary of the Idea: You hand over a sum of money that would be painful to lose for the other person to hold. (The amount would be based on your financial circumstance - If you own a large software company, say at least $10,000. If you're a first-year university student working your way through school, say at least $1.50...) This person will now stalk you with text messages. You promise to visit the area where you might be forced naked - your danger zone - at least X number of times within a given number of days, and you promise to spend at least Y minutes/hours on each of the required visits. The stalker will text-message you Z number of times over those days. You'll visit the danger zone at random times, and the stalker will message you at random times. If your stalker messages you while you're in the danger zone, you have to strip, leave your clothes behind, and walk naked to another location where a second set of clothes is stored. If you do not do this, your stalker keeps all the money he's holding. You're forced to either hike naked or pay a substantial fine.

Details, Variations, and Verification:

1.) Place the second set of clothes so that you'll walk farther and farther away from them as you begin your hike through the danger zone. Or, begin the hike in the safest place to strip and move into riskier and riskier areas. Or both. Now, as you walk, you'll get progressively more and more scared of receiving a text message. Choose your monetary penalty so that you'll almost certainly strip if you're caught early in the hike, but so you genuinely don't know what you'll decide if caught on the scary part of the hike.

2.) Carry a backpack that allows you to padlock the zipper pulls, plus a short chain and a second padlock. Your stalker knows the padlock combinations, but you do not. If forced to strip, your clothes must be locked in the backpack, and the backpack locked to a tree. Simply promising to obey the rules may be enough, but If verification is desired, your stalker can later check up on you by going to retrieve the backpack. Also, upon receiving a text message forcing you to strip, you could be required to immediately text back a photo of where you are in the danger zone, verifying that you will strip and chain up the backpack exactly where you got caught, not later after moving to a safer spot closer to your second set of clothes. Some nude selfies taken along your escape route could also be required.

3.) Carry some leg shackles, handcuffs, locking gag, cross-dressing underwear, etc., in the backpack. Let's say your stalker has been given ten chances to catch you. Make two of those chances carry an additional risk - On two occasions of his choice, the stalker will text you the message "High Risk." Now if you're caught, you'll also have to put on the shackles, etc., to make your escape slower, and more embarrassing if you're discovered. Keys to the cuffs are of course stored with the second set of clothes.

4.) Your stalker should enjoy the chance to win some money, and the chance to have fun nailing you bad. To further increase their amusement, allow them to sort of "purchase" additional attempts to catch you, and/or purchase additional high-risk attempts. For example, you set up a $200 penalty for failure to strip. Your stalker could decide to "buy" five additional attempts to catch you by reducing the penalty by $50, down to $150. Now there's a higher chance you'll get nailed, but a lower penalty if you decide not to strip. The high-risk attempts could also have a much higher monetary penalty as well, so you'll be in an even worse dilemma if caught.

5.) Place the second set of clothes some distance away from your car, which will be your final escape. Have the second set of clothes be some very skimpy cross-dressing clothes, fetish clothing, or other embarrassing attire. Make the walk from the clothes-stash to your car be significantly higher in risk of discovery, or in difficulty of evasion. Now you'll get a second thrill, and you can tolerate the significantly higher risk because you at least have some sort of clothing on.

6.) Restrict your visits to the danger zone to reasonable times of the day, so your stalker knows that they won't have to wake up at 4:00 am to have a chance at catching you.

7.) Send your stalker some clues, hints, and puzzles, so that if they're clever enough, they can increase their odds of catching you.

8.) If your stalker catches you before using half of their allowed attempts, the game does not end. Instead, you have to keep playing the agreed number of days, and all of their remaining attempts now become high-risk attempts.

9.) If your stalker is also into kinks or dares: If you survive all of your hikes without getting caught, now you get to stalk them.
crazy

Post by crazy »

Quite the interesting and well thought out idea, even if not exactly what the OP asked for (at least IMHO). Would be nice to get such a stalker myself :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

tuscaloosa-sub wrote:I thought of a very practical solution, but it does require the assistance of another person. HOWEVER, this person will never be present - They can even assist you from the comfort of their own living room! The assistant could be any kink-sympathetic friend - even somebody on line, if you trust them - not necessarily somebody you're attracted to or that you would ever play with in person.

Quick Summary of the Idea: You hand over a sum of money that would be painful to lose for the other person to hold. (The amount would be based on your financial circumstance - If you own a large software company, say at least $10,000. If you're a first-year university student working your way through school, say at least $1.50...) This person will now stalk you with text messages. You promise to visit the area where you might be forced naked - your danger zone - at least X number of times within a given number of days, and you promise to spend at least Y minutes/hours on each of the required visits. The stalker will text-message you Z number of times over those days. You'll visit the danger zone at random times, and the stalker will message you at random times. If your stalker messages you while you're in the danger zone, you have to strip, leave your clothes behind, and walk naked to another location where a second set of clothes is stored. If you do not do this, your stalker keeps all the money he's holding. You're forced to either hike naked or pay a substantial fine.

Details, Variations, and Verification:

1.) Place the second set of clothes so that you'll walk farther and farther away from them as you begin your hike through the danger zone. Or, begin the hike in the safest place to strip and move into riskier and riskier areas. Or both. Now, as you walk, you'll get progressively more and more scared of receiving a text message. Choose your monetary penalty so that you'll almost certainly strip if you're caught early in the hike, but so you genuinely don't know what you'll decide if caught on the scary part of the hike.

2.) Carry a backpack that allows you to padlock the zipper pulls, plus a short chain and a second padlock. Your stalker knows the padlock combinations, but you do not. If forced to strip, your clothes must be locked in the backpack, and the backpack locked to a tree. Simply promising to obey the rules may be enough, but If verification is desired, your stalker can later check up on you by going to retrieve the backpack. Also, upon receiving a text message forcing you to strip, you could be required to immediately text back a photo of where you are in the danger zone, verifying that you will strip and chain up the backpack exactly where you got caught, not later after moving to a safer spot closer to your second set of clothes. Some nude selfies taken along your escape route could also be required.

3.) Carry some leg shackles, handcuffs, locking gag, cross-dressing underwear, etc., in the backpack. Let's say your stalker has been given ten chances to catch you. Make two of those chances carry an additional risk - On two occasions of his choice, the stalker will text you the message "High Risk." Now if you're caught, you'll also have to put on the shackles, etc., to make your escape slower, and more embarrassing if you're discovered. Keys to the cuffs are of course stored with the second set of clothes.

4.) Your stalker should enjoy the chance to win some money, and the chance to have fun nailing you bad. To further increase their amusement, allow them to sort of "purchase" additional attempts to catch you, and/or purchase additional high-risk attempts. For example, you set up a $200 penalty for failure to strip. Your stalker could decide to "buy" five additional attempts to catch you by reducing the penalty by $50, down to $150. Now there's a higher chance you'll get nailed, but a lower penalty if you decide not to strip. The high-risk attempts could also have a much higher monetary penalty as well, so you'll be in an even worse dilemma if caught.

5.) Place the second set of clothes some distance away from your car, which will be your final escape. Have the second set of clothes be some very skimpy cross-dressing clothes, fetish clothing, or other embarrassing attire. Make the walk from the clothes-stash to your car be significantly higher in risk of discovery, or in difficulty of evasion. Now you'll get a second thrill, and you can tolerate the significantly higher risk because you at least have some sort of clothing on.

6.) Restrict your visits to the danger zone to reasonable times of the day, so your stalker knows that they won't have to wake up at 4:00 am to have a chance at catching you.

7.) Send your stalker some clues, hints, and puzzles, so that if they're clever enough, they can increase their odds of catching you.

8.) If your stalker catches you before using half of their allowed attempts, the game does not end. Instead, you have to keep playing the agreed number of days, and all of their remaining attempts now become high-risk attempts.

9.) If your stalker is also into kinks or dares: If you survive all of your hikes without getting caught, now you get to stalk them.
Wow. That's awesome, thanks so much for posting. It would certianly required someone who you trust!
Also, it would be interesting to know how you think the stalker would be able to check or the stalkee would be able to prove that they've been caught.

I'm into being forced to do things, like FORCED so there is no other choice. So another example of something i'm gonna try soon is basically i padlock my frontdoor key to an anchor point outside using one of my awesome padlocks with a 12 digit code (that i dont know)! but a guy online does. :-) I then also have a lock box with another one of those padlocks open. I agree in the morning with my master that i will NOT be allowed back in the house clothed. (I trust this guy not just to leave me naked outside forwver btw). So when i get home from work, the only way to get the front door key is to get the code from my master. The only way he'll give me that is to get on cam and PROVE i'm putting all my clothes in the box and locking it with the other padlock i dont know the code for. So when im naked i get the front door key.... after a short wait ;-)
Fred Canty

Post by Fred Canty »

Sem título.jpg
The blue line can be a small chain or a wire.
limitless

Post by limitless »

Bring cheap clothes that you don't mind parting with and a pair of scissors. Walk to a designated location away from the privacy of your home ( a public washroom or, preferably, a hiding spot in the woods) Cut up the clothing into tiny bits. The excitement mounts with every snip...
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Fred Canty wrote:
Sem título.jpg
The blue line can be a small chain or a wire.
I've done this a couple of times (but with the chain through my tshirt too. it's so funny when you click the lock shut and then your happily clothed... until you want to escape and remember the only way to get the key to allow escape is to move away from the pole and then you'll have to leave your clothes behind :rofl:

I've recently got into the kinda risk factor, i like to have a chance I will be stuck but with a small chance i wont. also id like a way of ensuring that i can be free at some point. im really loving the idea of getting naked in a cubicle or loo and then taking the risk then if i fail only get clothes back after a long time or some other challenge.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I've seen a picture, well, a drawing, if a female superhero in a bikini type uniform...
(if I can find where I got it from, I will post the link...)
And all the important parts were locked to a wall...
She is provided a pair of scissors if she really wants to get free...
Of course, that would wreck her costume...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

"I've recently got into the kinda risk factor, i like to have a chance I will be stuck but with a small chance i wont. also id like a way of ensuring that i can be free at some point."

With the blue-line-through-pants, that is pretty easy. Start with a cardboard box and a number of short pieces of chain. You've got one chain that goes around the pole, with both ends in the closed and sealed box. Inside the box, X short chains are locked to the pole loop and one additional chain is only secured to it with a bit of string. The free ends of X+1 chains extend out the other side of the box. You, of course, start with yet another length of chain running through your clothes, and a padlock. Your task is to approach the box and padlock both ends of your clothes loop to your choice of the chain ends coming from the box. You have a 1/(X+1) chance of not ending up locked to the pole.

More to your original inquiry, you start clothed in your house. Handcuff keys are inside house. You've set up, some desirable distance away, two house keys and a pair of scissors. The scissors are readily available to you when you arrive. House key 1 is placed at the top of your free-arm reach, secured to a tree or similar. House key 2... you've turned your back to a large grassy area and chucked it firmly over your shoulder. You are generally aware of it's location, and by hunting can presumably find it eventually (anyone who has done such a thing knows that sometimes you simply cannot find it). You put on handcuffs, then run chain or cable through both your shorts and shirt, tightly enough that you cannot reach the high house key while it's in place. Depart the house, letting the door lock behind you. You can search for the key on the ground, or use the scissors to cut your clothes such that you can reach the high key... or perhaps try the first for a while before resorting to the second. Obviously, your thrown house key shouldn't be printed with your address ;)

As is true in most of these scenarios, there's a clothing issue. If you cut only your shorts, you can reach up fully by sliding the shirt up your body. Even in the diagram with the blue line, you can cut the entire inseam and retain a useful piece of clothing. Perhaps some thought in prep... pre-slicing some strategic locations and holding them with a single stitch, stitching (or supergluing) shirt to shorts, etc. Or maybe the answer is that dissolving thread, and a setup that dumps water on you to get the high house key.