Forced naked

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Forced naked

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like just the thing to make a bikini out of... for a "friend" as a surprise...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
gemt

Post by gemt »

mrbob13 wrote:Would take a little bit of work to make some clothes from it, but it dissolves in water.

Just saying.

http://www.sulky.com/stabilizers/fabrisolvy.php
Yes, but how do you incorporate that into an escape mechanism for releasing the key?
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

You are dressed in a pair of shorts made from this stuff...
Your house key is placed some distance from your house...
When it starts to rain, lock your doors and step outside...
Now, go get your key...
(sprinklers will work as well...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

is there a lake nearby?you could put the key on a float,and anker it to the bottom with a fishing weight out in chest high water.
you would have to walk to the key and het the key while the clothes are disolving
gemt

Post by gemt »

tiemeupalso wrote:is there a lake nearby?you could put the key on a float,and anker it to the bottom with a fishing weight out in chest high water.
you would have to walk to the key and het the key while the clothes are disolving
Or take the clothes off, swim for the key, then put the clothes back on....

The sprinklers are an OK idea though. Golf course, sprinklers, night. If you live in a hotter place. They don't bother in the UK.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

you could take a set of locking cuffs(wrist and ankle) and attach a chain between them, then take the key to said cuffs and put it out near the road(behind the mailbox maybe) then strip naked and lock the cuffs on. if you did this during the morning, your forced to stay naked and in bondage because you cant put clothes on without removing the chain between the cuffs. you would have to wait until dark so you can go retrieve the keys.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

TNTBound wrote:you could take a set of locking cuffs(wrist and ankle) and attach a chain between them, then take the key to said cuffs and put it out near the road(behind the mailbox maybe) then strip naked and lock the cuffs on. if you did this during the morning, your forced to stay naked and in bondage because you cant put clothes on without removing the chain between the cuffs. you would have to wait until dark so you can go retrieve the keys.
I've done this a few times but only later in the day so i would only have to wait a couple of hours before it is dark enough to risk it! :-)

This is a good one but it still requires the person to strip, lock themselves in then they are stuck. The holy grail is for a situation where you think your safely clothed but at some point (without it being obvious) you will HAVE to get naked to free yourself from the situation.

Loving all these ideas. Can't remember if I put mine of putting the key outside by the road, then stripping and putting on only a pair of tracksuit bottoms with zip up pockets. then while leaning with you bum against a wall upstairs in the house, put 1 2kg weight in each pocket and zip up. This way the trousers will slip down slowly after you move away from the wall. (you'll have to test the ideal weight for the trousers). Then all safe in the knowlege you are not naked and can got and get the key in your trousers, you cuff your hands to your neck; so now you cant reach your trousers to hold them up.

All of that = Happy boi :-)

Then... the choice is simple, stand against the wall with trousers firmly held up or go and get the key to unlock your hands at the risk of loosing your trousers. Last time I did this, i got all the way to the front of the house round the side (outside) to the front then they started to slip over my bum. as soon as they are over the bum you're done! You have no way of stopping it and no way to pull them back up again lol. It's pretty fun :rofl:
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

If you have a sewing machine ( or want to hand stitch with a needle ) buy some water soluble thread:
http://www.amazon.com/YLI-Corporation-3 ... B0018N5YZO

Then take your pants, underwear, shirt and whatever else you may be wearing and replace the usual stitching with a single row of stitching using this thread.

Wait for a rainy or even heavy drizzle day. Keep your clothes dry so the thread doesn't degrade from moisture in the air.
Then drive to a wooded area and leave the key to a padlock near one end of the woods. Get back into your car and drive to the other side of the woods.
Place your car keys somewhere near the car you can easily reach but nobody else will find them.

Lock a lockable collar around your neck and lock your handcuffs to the collar. Get out of the car and run through the woods to retreive the keys to your locks.

If you are worried about the pants being too secure stitch ( use regular thread ) some weights to the bottoms of the legs and possibly add additional seams in them. You can do this with your shirt as well.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

AssTechWarrior wrote:If you have a sewing machine ( or want to hand stitch with a needle ) buy some water soluble thread:
http://www.amazon.com/YLI-Corporation-3 ... B0018N5YZO

Then take your pants, underwear, shirt and whatever else you may be wearing and replace the usual stitching with a single row of stitching using this thread.

Wait for a rainy or even heavy drizzle day. Keep your clothes dry so the thread doesn't degrade from moisture in the air.
Then drive to a wooded area and leave the key to a padlock near one end of the woods. Get back into your car and drive to the other side of the woods.
Place your car keys somewhere near the car you can easily reach but nobody else will find them.

Lock a lockable collar around your neck and lock your handcuffs to the collar. Get out of the car and run through the woods to retreive the keys to your locks.

If you are worried about the pants being too secure stitch ( use regular thread ) some weights to the bottoms of the legs and possibly add additional seams in them. You can do this with your shirt as well.
Thanks AssTechWarrior :-)

Nice to see a new post on this old thread. I think this would actually work quite nicely. I don't have a sewing machine but could hand stich it. Have you even done it and does it need to rain loads or just a little? How soluble is the thread?
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

I have not yet used disolving thread. The site http://www.leahday.com/shop/product/was ... le-thread/ implies that the thread is quite hygroscopic and probably does not need much water to disappear.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

I have a construction project which might allow you to do what you want. It might be too difficult to build, but I hope you find it fun to think about at least. You need a small box divided into two compartments and strong enough that you will not be able to break it open with whatever is available at the location where you will be forced naked. Compartment one will be sealed or made lockable. You need two of the sort of locks you find on house doors – the round type that you can slam shut without the key. I think they are called rim locks. The point about them is that the key cannot be removed when they are turned into the unlocking position, also the key is strong enough not to break easily, particularly if you reduce the size of the round bit you use to turn the key and drill another hole. Before you put in any more effort, make sure you really cannot get the key out. I've not actually tried pulling hard. You only need the lock bit, not the latch which goes on the back. These locks are mounted in the side of the box so that the rod on the back goes right through compartment one. Inside that compartment you need some sort of ratchet or pawl, so that you can turn the key to unlock, but not turn it back. It should be possible to reset the pawls by some sort of lockable lever on the outside of the box. In compartment two you need some sort of hook on the shaft of each lock which locks the lid of compartment two. Compartment two also needs to hold a couple of keys such that there is no danger of them jamming the mechanism. The effect of this should be that you need to turn both keys to open compartment two, but then both keys are secured in the locks and you have operate the lever to reset the pawls to release the locks.

Right, if you are able to construct such a device and you are happy that it is reliable, you could use it like this. Obtain a one piece suit of some sort. Pass a chain right through it, up one leg and out through an armhole or the neck. Sew it in securely over much of its length so you can't remove it without tools. Padlock or otherwise secure the keys to each end. Now decide what you want to be locked out of until you return to it naked, for example your house, car, a safe or whatever. I'm going to assume it's your car. Open a good padlock, place the key to your car in compartment two, together with the key to the padlock, shut the compartment, reset the pawls so the compartment is locked and lock the lever which resets the pawls. Now take the box to the place where you want to be forced naked and chain it up with the padlock. Return to your car or whatever and put the suit on, if you have not already done so. Make sure all the other keys are in the car. If the car won't let you lock it without a key on the outside, you will need some sort of lockable holder for the key. The key to this holder goes in the box instead of the car key. Now all you have to do is get out, lock the car and lock up the key. You have no choice now but to go and get the key from the box. To do that you have to unlock it. To do that you have to take off the suit and use the keys. Once you have done that, your suit is locked to the box until you can get the key to reset the pawls.

One more thought though. I'm sure there would be consequences if you were caught naked in public, which might be dire. The nearest I've ever come to this is to be on a beach, in somewhat inclement weather, wearing swim briefs and without any other clothes I could put on, but that is another story. :)
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Wow that is VERY inventive. I'm very impressed. WIsh i had the engineering capability to create such a device!!!!!

I'm pretty good at programing but not building stuff :-(

i'd like to hear about ur being stuck. :oops:
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

Thanks for your comments. I'm afraid any inventiveness is the result of spending far too long trying to think out obscure devices for bondage and building some of them. One thing about self bondage is that you get to be your own dom. If that idea appeals, it works better if you can separate the commitment from the actual bondage. When you said “I just love the idea of being forced naked” I guess that's what you meant. Unfortunately the equipment to do that sort of thing is often quite difficult to fix up and you are unlikely to be able to buy it ready made.

The idea of being my own dom was one of the first things that occurred to me when I got interested in bondage. Another was to use bondage to make me do something I should do, but might chicken out of – homework initially but later housework, exercise and such like. Again, it works much better if you can make the commitment some time before you are forced to carry out the task. The scenario I referred to in the last post was for forced swimming. I'll certainly post a description soon, but I've got to go and follow Mistress K's instructions now.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I have a simple way to create a forced naked situation that works quite well. I go to a local thrift shop and buy simple dress, usually less than $5.00. Cheap enough so that I don't care if it gets shredded. You can obviously buy a tee shirt and pants. I also buy some scissors, again, very cheap. Then I get a second dress and put it into a ziplock. Again, you can use pants and a shirt. When the time comes, I head to a hiking trail. I park and hide the ziplock dress near my car but in an area near a street or parking lot. Then I hike a mile or so to a little clearing in the natural area. I strip and then cut the thrift shop dress I was wearing to shreds with the scissors. Then naked, I have to wait until dark to get back to the spare dress.

I usually go through imaginary punishment scenes while I wait for darkness. For your fantasy, just being naked in the out of doors may be enough. You will have no way to cover yourself until you are able to sneak back to your car to your spare clothes. You can add to this as much as you dare: clothes pegs, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, butt plug, cock and ball devices, you can chain you cock and balls to your ankle cuffs so you can't stand up straight... you know, all that fun stuff. I can tell you that sneaking around in the dark naked and in some sort of bondage is very erotic.

Have fun
Claudia
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Claudia wrote:I have a simple way to create a forced naked situation that works quite well. I go to a local thrift shop and buy simple dress, usually less than $5.00. Cheap enough so that I don't care if it gets shredded. You can obviously buy a tee shirt and pants. I also buy some scissors, again, very cheap. Then I get a second dress and put it into a ziplock. Again, you can use pants and a shirt. When the time comes, I head to a hiking trail. I park and hide the ziplock dress near my car but in an area near a street or parking lot. Then I hike a mile or so to a little clearing in the natural area. I strip and then cut the thrift shop dress I was wearing to shreds with the scissors. Then naked, I have to wait until dark to get back to the spare dress.

I usually go through imaginary punishment scenes while I wait for darkness. For your fantasy, just being naked in the out of doors may be enough. You will have no way to cover yourself until you are able to sneak back to your car to your spare clothes. You can add to this as much as you dare: clothes pegs, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, butt plug, cock and ball devices, you can chain you cock and balls to your ankle cuffs so you can't stand up straight... you know, all that fun stuff. I can tell you that sneaking around in the dark naked and in some sort of bondage is very erotic.

Have fun
Claudia
Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your post. Yeah agreed it's awesome. I've done it quite a bit myself!!

Although it is probably impossible, what i'm trying to work out is a way of *thinking* i'll be all safety dressed and not naked then somehow be forced to be naked. Something where I would activly set out for this to possible happen but it could be find. But, if i get into some for of situation, then the ONLY way out is to become totally naked!

Probably impossible but hopefully not for you clever peeps on here.

I did tell a small example of something pretty near what im looking for:

In simple terms, i go upstairs in my house strip to only a pair of loose fitting joggers. then put 2kg weights in the pockect and press my bum against the wall to stop the falling down. then (with the key in the front garden) i cuff my hands to my collar (locking) and i'm set. all i have to do it go and get the key. and sometimes its ok and i can get out there and get it. but, a lot of the time i get only 1/2 way down the stairs and my pants start to slip over my bum. as SOON as they are over my bum, they are going to fall down. and i cannot reach down to pull them up lol. so i'm naked and have to get the key like that.

So,... anyone go any clever ideas? :gag: