Portable massage table for bondage table

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
iceman

Portable massage table for bondage table

Post by iceman »

I picked up a portable massage table off of Craigslist for free. It needs to be recovered and figured while I was doing that I would make some modifications so it could double as a bondage table.

Looking to see if anyone out their have any suggestions, or maybe dreams they are willing to share if they could have or build one.
iceman

Re: Portable massage table for bondage table

Post by iceman »

Maybe this group isn't as kinky as I thought. Over one hundred views and no one wishes they had a bondage table with custom features?
Zubba1

Post by Zubba1 »

I actually saw your post earlier, and never posted.
I have seriously thought about finding one on Amazon (as some are around the $75 mark).

Now for a permanent table, I would imagine it would be easy. I was looking at possibly getting a portable one so it could be put up. Modifying that one, might be a bit more of a challange. Depends on how sturdy pieces of it are.

To me, for a table like this, putting a bunch of mounting/anchoring points on it is what you want to do. The more then merrier.

What else is done, or is possible, at this time, no idea.
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

I have a non portable massage/chiro table Ive put eye bolts all around. Ive also wanted to put some extensions on both ends with hand crank wenches like a rack. also considered stirrups like on an exam table.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I just can't resist this one... :mrgreen:
ntysecrets wrote:with hand crank wenches
They're easily recognized by the big wind-up key sticking out of their backs.

So if you want your wenches to serve you, you need to keep them cranked... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Tmacster1

Post by Tmacster1 »

I've been considering getting a massage table as well. Would love a portable table I could bring for bondage and for a massage hahaha. But, yeah would have to make stable legs and stuff that can support someone firmly.
Tmac
iceman

Post by iceman »

Those of you looking for a massage table watch your local Craigslist free section and the for sale section. See them in my area frequently under $100. Here is the one I ended up with, http://www.stronglite.com/massage-table ... ckage.html, according to the specs online, its working weight capacity is 800lb with a drop test weight of 450lb. I haven't noticed any give or flex in it in use as a massage table or a bondage table.

So far I have just added 26 threaded inserts to the inside of the table skirt that I can screw hooks or screws into to attach ropes straps or whatever else my mischievous mind can come up with. So far I have thought of stocks for the head/foot, maybe some that can attach to the sides. Maybe some out riggers for the end to hold her legs up and out.

I like the wench idea to turn it into a stretching rack.