Help With a Motor

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
trynew

Help With a Motor

Post by trynew »

Hi all and please forgive this as my first post. I have just joined the site after browsing for a long period of time.

The reason for my post is this

I have "inherited" a motor/mechanism that used to belong in a louisina love lounger. However my problem is this. I do not have and can not get hold of the remote control to turn the thing on. I was hopeful that someone may be able to assist with some information on how to bypass this.

The unit consists of the main mechanism/thrusting unit with two wires a red and a black coming out of this and down to the battery pack. The battery pack has its own off and on switch and when opened there is the obvious wires providing the power from the 6 or 8 Size C batteries. There is also a little cicuit board in there. Now I am not an engineer by any stretch of the imagination but surely there must be a way to override the need for the remote control.

I really hope someone can help as I have a lovely session lined up on Thursday using this machine.

Regards
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Help With a Motor

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

http://www.soundsnaughty.com/products/R ... -1894.aspx
Here is the site, but I haven't been able to find anything about the remote...
(yet...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
trynew

Post by trynew »

Thanks dark lizard but I have tried contacting the manufacturer directly naco or something like that but they won't sell the remote so trying to see if there is a way to either bypass it or how to create a new power supply to it
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Pictures, please!

If it is an IR-remote, it can be hacked.

(If it is anything else, it can be hacked as well :mrgreen: )
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~