Regular Furniture....with Modifications

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Sir Cumference

Re: Regular Furniture....with Modifications

Post by Sir Cumference »

Sir Cumference wrote:"People always do that!
come to think of it, it says quite a bit about the general kinkiness, that "people always do that".

If it was only a small kinky minority, no-one would notice.
8)
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
TheJettSet27

Post by TheJettSet27 »

Do any of you know those exercise handle-things?
Resistance bands or whatever? You grab handles with your hands and you can do curls with them and stuff?
I had two that attached to the handles by hooks that I can clip and unclip easily. When I found them in my basement I realized right away that I had found myself two new "accessories."
I can hook them under my bed and do all sorts of different positions. They hold up well and add a little flexibility if I need to shift my position or anything like that. Plus, they're really quick and easy to use, which is a bonus. :mrgreen:
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

bound_jenny wrote:
Until they see the scuff marks on the posts... :rofl:

Jenny.
"Scuff marks" now has an extra private meaning between Mrs K and I!
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Any pillars you may have would be ideal. As far as furniture goes, it you can pull, push, or move the item it becomes useless. The only options that I can think of are:
1. Have something so heavy that you can't move it. Maybe a treadmill, or a workout bench etc.
2. Have something that you don't want to move. An antique china cabinet full of family heirlooms and such.
3. Have something that you cant move because you have no access to the floor or walls.
4. Have something that you can easily move with your hands, but there is no way you are going to drag it with your testicles, nipples, or piercings.
5. Stairs are popular, the hand rails are usually very strong and unfinished stairs give you all kinds of tie points.
6. Sometimes a shower or a tub has a handle you can tie to.
7. If you are fortunate enough to have a garage, you can actually use your car as an anchor, I've go a few ideas for my trailer hitch.
8. I've used my bedposts a few times.

Check out this chair in the attached pictures.
ordinary chair.gif
ordinary chair.gif (27.11 KiB) Viewed 4013 times
Chair on its back.gif
diaperslavesafe21

Post by diaperslavesafe21 »

I use a wooden high chair that I replaced the straps with steel cable with a small ratchet to secure myself in. Its a tight fit, and it helps with my diaper lover side too! :mrgreen:
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

I have an old oak teachers chair, it has a high back and arms and is very solid. I love to be tied to that thing. That chair has been in my bedroom for the last 25 years. Certainly a piece of furniture I would recommend. A nice papasan chair is fun to have as well.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
zorkentine

Post by zorkentine »

Bunk beds, very strong and great for suspension.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Celining, walls and floor, hooks, eyes or just threaded holes. If somebody asks, then have to admitt: well I just moved here, thos were done by previous owners. Dunno why :roll: and those who know my sexual intrestst, envy :twisted:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

"That sure is a large hook, for hanging such a small painting!"

"Yes Mum, but we don't want it to fall down and be damaged"
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
8ruce

Post by 8ruce »

We had a similar eyebolt in a rafter in my old house. It was right at a half-wall next to the stairs from the first to second floor. Usually, a hammock chair hung there for reading purposes. There was great light in that corner of the house. But what most people didn't realize was that there was a boat cleat on the inside of a built-in cabinet. 4 years of living in that place and not one visitor ever questioned it.

Here is a pic of the bed I made when we moved across the country. It's not a four poster, but it does the job. When we're actually in the same state at the same time... This was a work in progress shot. The drawers are now in it with cargo hasps hidden away at the sides...
Attachments
IMG_1728.JPG