Ice Release

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
tiedupsince84

Ice Release

Post by tiedupsince84 »

Apologies if this has been done before but was just sat at work thinking and suddenly thought of an idea for a fun ice release...

Its rather simple really, replace the normal ice in a sock setup with an ice lolly!

Drill a small hole in the top of the stick, put string through it and hang your keys around the stick over the top of the lolly. (Stick up and lolly upside down) Then just tie the string to an overhead anchor point and wait for the lolly to melt and drop the keys!

Could be a little messy if you are tied directly underneath it! Sticky! :whip:
james_carmen

Re: Ice Release

Post by james_carmen »

I don't like messing with locks and keys, IMO too much to go wrong. With this release method I use a loop of paracord or rope instead of the stick.

Your anchor point is a board with a hole drilled through it.
Freeze a loop of rope in a block of ice with the loop sticking out.
Put the loop through the hole in the board or anchor point.
Snap your cuff to the loop with a lock and you're stuck until the ice melts and the rest of the loop can be pulled through the board.

This release can't fail, no risk of a key not dropping properly, or out of reach, or for whatever reason you not being able to manipulate the lock.

Personally instead of a lock I use a caribiner attached to the loop held open with a 10 cent coin, my wrist cuff has a ring. I hook the loop into the caribiner and pull, the coin falls out, the caribiner snaps shut and I'm stuck until the ice melts. since it's so close to my cuff I can't manipulate the caribiner. of course this only works if both wrists are secured away from each other.