Blendtech blender for backup release punishment?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
maglock

Blendtech blender for backup release punishment?

Post by maglock »

Hi, I saw this video a few days ago which shows an iphone being blended by a blendtech blender: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1ckCkm8YI
It gave me an idea, how about using a blender (not necessarily a blendtech) as a backup release punishment device.
My current backup release (never used yet thankfully) is a key within reach tied to a can of paint which would spill if I tried to use the key to get out, this means I need to place a padlock between the restraint and my maglock.
I'm wondering about making an improved backup release using a DPDT switch under a missile type cover (so I cannot trigger it by accident when struggling), one pole would turn off the maglock, and the other pole would turn on the blender, with my iphone, wallet or whatever else I choose to place in the blender. I am considering using a 12v latching type relay circuit for the blender meaning once the switch has been toggled on, flicking the switch the other way will not turn off the blender, the blender will run until I can get out of the restraints and reach the blender to turn it off, by which time my iphone will most likley be in pieces. Just wondering, has anyone else used a blender in this way?
Tenderfoot88

Re: Blendtech blender for backup release punishment?

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

No, but there are some items you might think of that would be bad choices. The cell phone (assuming it's your only one) is one of them. Imagine the following (I assume you're living in a timber frame house, but there are plenty of other ways for this scenario to happen):

You are tied up as described, your iPhone is in the blender, etc. A mouse in the wall somewhere in the house starts nibbling on the wiring and makes a short circuit. It sparks against the dry timber frame of your house, and eventually starts a fire. Being a smart, safety conscious self bondage enthusiast, your smoke alarms are in excellent condition and detect the fire with plenty of time for you to escape. You trigger your early release. The blender, operating on a different circuit to the one the mouse was nibbling on, operates as intended and destroys the iPhone. You extricate yourself from your restraints, but not in time to save the iPhone. You flee the burning building as any sensible person would. Now you need to call the fire department. You can't use your landline (if you have one) as those phones are all inside where there is smoke and fire and death; you can't use your iPhone because it is in pieces in the blender because it was your incentive to not abort your bondage early. You must ask the neighbors for assistance. Consider what you are likely wearing at the time (given the options, nudity is probably one of the more favorable possibilities).

Admittedly, it's not the end of the world, but I don't think my neighbors would appreciate me showing up on their doormat in the nude begging to use the phone because my house is on fire. (If you're particularly attractive and of the appropriate gender, you might be a bit more welcome, but there's no version of this that isn't an uncomfortable situation.)

I'd pick something that's more an inconvenience. If you still have an MP3 player, that's a good option - unlike wallet (ID, credit cards), keys and cell phone, the MP3 player will do you no good in an emergency (well, perhaps a large capacity model might manage to deflect a bullet ever so slightly such that it drills through the hamstring rather than destroying the femoral artery, but this is not the sort of emergency we're planning for). If not, something you'd want to replace that isn't critical. Personally, I don't think I'd need hundreds of dollars of motivation, so I'd probably use a favorite book or video game disk, since those are favored hobbies of mine. A movie or music CD is a bit less of a motivator, since they're both so easy to pirate (games aren't that hard either, but doing so tends to lock out multiplayer and a couple of other features due to DRM sabotaging the pirated copies, while books just...aren't pirated often.)

In short: No, I've never used a blender in such a manner, but the principle is sound. Just don't do it with something critical like your ID, money cards, keys, or cell phone, since those are all useful in the sort of emergency your emergency release is in place to help you survive.
boundhacker

Re: Blendtech blender for backup release punishment?

Post by boundhacker »

I've actually used a cheap digital appliance timer, a cheap motion/light activated outlet, and a shredder as a timed release.

I leave all my keys a in room with the shredder that has a piece of paper to which I have taped a bit of money - enough to discourage me but not be harmful (a couple dollars is usually enough - benefits of being frugal!)

I set the timer to activate after a short delay, and run for as long as I wish to be kept away from my keys.

Then I turn out the lights in the room and close the door.

If I have decided to use handcuffs, I'll have just that key with me, but once I double-lock them on, I push the key under the door so i can't get to it.

Of course, this is limited to bondage which still allows you to move around freely (for me, usually either naked or in some outfit I wouldn't want to be seen in, and in locking cuffs which are fastened together so I can't dress/undress)

If there's some problem, or if I'm just freaked out enough that I'm willing to sacrifice a few dollars to get out early, I just walk into the room, only to watch the shredder gobble up what was in it, but I can get to my keys immediately and certainly.