SB tease/torture devices with microcontroller

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
chaste175

SB tease/torture devices with microcontroller

Post by chaste175 »

Hello BA forum members,

I'm currently experimenting with microcontrollers and USB connections a lot and it works out just fine. Since I'm a fan of SB, i figured I can possibly combine these 'experiments'. My idea is to create small devices to either tease me or punish me while in self bondage. De first idea is to make a small vibrator controlled by de PC. But of course I'm looking for torture/pain devices to be controlled by the PC as well, but I found out I can't come up with one. I have no expensive toys like TENS units of something, so I'm planning to build them from scratch.
Do you have any ideas?

Many thanks!
Chaste175
lj

Re: SB tease/torture devices with microcontroller

Post by lj »

First off, please buy a TENS, don't try to make one !

In the UK you can buy them for less than £20, you'd do well to buy the parts for less than that. The electronics is quite simple but you do need to understand the way they work, and the safety side of things. The guys selling them have done all that.

You can switch the TENS outputs by feeding them via relay contacts, so you don't need to mess with the TENS electronics.

Personally I wouldn't have a PC-based system anywhere near my body in self-bondage, too many things to go wrong.

If you are using microcontrollers, learn how to code them (I use the PIC microprocessors in my day job) and then you can set up quite complex kit that will fail to safe. But always include a non-electronic safety backup and always use batteries to power any locks so they will always fail to safe = open when the power runs out.

A lot of guys here seem to be using the Arduino boards which are stand-alone microcontrollers programmed via a PC/USB but then run independantly. Saves a lot of work building boards from scratch (but that's what I do in the day job !)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
chaste175

Re: SB tease/torture devices with microcontroller

Post by chaste175 »

I'm indeed not trying to make a TENS, just not wanting to use them at all. I'm trying to find alternatives to shocking.
Currently experienced in making boards with PIC, and I have them laying around, so that wouldn't be a problem.