walmart

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
sallyann

walmart

Post by sallyann »

I was strolling through wally world tonight looking for jenny's sewing cloth clamps (not to be found) but what I did find over where the rope is was a cloths line tightener. Whoppen $3.99

Looks kind of like a chrome duck call but on the inside it has 3 ball bearings that grip 1/4" rope. It lets it go through in one direction. Not tried it out yet but looks like a winner.
Tenderfoot88

Re: walmart

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Is this what you're describing: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/ben-m ... 0zTvVfN58E ?

I must admit, I can't really figure out how that tightens anything. I was thinking of some manner of ratcheting system or a basic turnbuckle.

So how does it work?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:I was strolling through wally world tonight looking for jenny's sewing cloth clamps
Futile endeavour, Miss Sally Ann... My fabric clamps are way, way too specialized for Wally (try to find a staffer that even knows what they are :roll: ) . Go to a real fabric store - you'll even find an employee who actually knows what you're talking about.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sallyann

Post by sallyann »

tenderfoot, as i said in the description the item lets the rope pass through the center in one direction. same as double rings .
sallyann

Post by sallyann »

jenny, it was worth a shot. i would bet dollars to donuts that the kinky toy distributors buy all their clover clamps as fabric clamps from the manufacture and retrofit them with a connecting chain.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

@sallyann,yes those are great and work just like a rope ratchet,not in design but in function.great for self hogties or self spread eagles.