Forced Cum Sucking Gag

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
rubberpinafore

Forced Cum Sucking Gag

Post by rubberpinafore »

On the occasion my wife allows me to "roam free" (ie she takes off my CB 3000) I am encouraged to masturbate wildly during that period. Naturally there is a twist...

She will squeeze the head of my cock into a rubber baby's bottle teat before pulling on a condom and a pair of transparent rubber sheath-dildo-pants. Then with me suitably plugged up the back and in full maid's uniform, I am allowed to carry out my daily chores unencumbered.

She does spot checks over the day to ensure I am delivering an acceptable amount of ejaculate (and wearing my uniform, PVC aprons and rubber gloves, I am constantly aroused so that is hardly a problem) and once the teat is full, she will remove it and fix me back into my plastic cock cage.

My wife then fits me with a heavy rubber hood and an O ring gag before slipping the cum filled rubber teat over a modestly sized ball gag. Finally, she will introduce the ball gag/teat combo into my mouth and strap it on tightly while tying a plastic dental bib around my neck (to keep my uniform dribble free).

I will not be released until every drop of my jizz is cleared out- and that can take a while through the small access hole.

She is most inventive, is my wife.