Cage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
johnnyc

Cage

Post by johnnyc »

is their a way to turn an every day object into a cage ? something that looks the norm but with a little imagination turn into something a whole lot more? my partner wont allow me to purchase a cage, although sometimes you need that escape. :)
Tenderfoot88

Re: Cage

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm...something along the lines of a wardrobe? Remove shelves and the like, and you've got a nice small enclosed space to work with. There are lots of ways of covering holes drilled to use as mounting points.
RADER

Post by RADER »

Try an old stemer trunk; If you do have one, I bet you can find one in a pawn shop.
Rader
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

A pantry closet is great if you have the room to store things elsewhere. I have well water and the pump is in a small room below the entrance stairs. Just enough room. Adding eye bolts to the 2x4's keeps you secure.

Maid Lauren
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Find yourself a chest of drawers to suit the size you require. You need the sort of drawers that have a spell or brace ( horizontal piece of wood) under each drawer so you can remove the drawers and your left with only the small openings in the front where the drawers slid into the carcass . Also pay attention to the amount of space behind the drawers when they are fully pushed in. You can do this by sliding one drawer out and reaching through to feel the gap between the drawers and the back panel. Most chest of drawers will have a gap there but it varies to the depth of this gap.
Remove the back panel but leave the drawers in while you do this so you can be sure of the space you have to work with and it helps keep the carcass rigid. Cut a piece of strong wire mesh to a size so that it will just fit inside the caress, Leave this as a loose panel just sitting in place.
Fit a frame around the inside of the back of the drawers carcass. Position it just inside of where the back fitted on so you can still fit the back panel in place. Keep the loose mesh panel between the drawer backs and the frame you are inserting. Make sure the frame fits well and keeps the carcass nice and square when the drawers are removed, I recommend glueing and screwing this frame in place for strength.
Now make another frame to fit inside the frame you fixed in and attach a strong wire mesh over this frame, you may need to brace the corners to keep it square if the mesh you use is too flexible. Mount this meshed frame inside the fixed frame with hinges to form a door and don't forget to fit a clasp for locking it shut.
Now refit the back panel using magnetic door catches so it can easily be removed, this will cover the cage door or you could just stand the chest of drawers next to a wall depending how well you wish to hide it.
To use the cage pull the chest of drawers from the wall remove all the drawers and remove the back panel. Now slide the loose wire mesh panel up to the front of the carcass and secure it with cable ties or a similar tie, Velcro straps would be ideal as you can reuse them. Now open the door and you can climb in and lock the door shut behind you.
When done you just slide the mesh panel back and secure it to the mesh door with a tie. Then replace the drawers and slide the whole thing back against the wall and no one is any the wiser.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.