Stocks and spanker

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Dave50ish

Stocks and spanker

Post by Dave50ish »

Hi everyone .
I am after some help with a project I have for this summer .
First of all I am building myself a set of stocks and I need some way to unlock them once the session is over . I don't want anything near my hands or mouth , it has to be automatic .
The second part of the project is a spanking machine . This will be constructed from a cars wiper motor and run off a car battery .
Now I need ideas for a timer so that it will start and stop at random .
I would love to hear your ideas .
Thank you for your time .
lj

Re: Stocks and spanker

Post by lj »

Welcome to the forum :)

Some thoughts on your projects.

I recall seeing an article written by a girl into SelfBondage, who used a stocks which hinged on one side, the hinge pin being an ice rod, the other side had some form of drop-lock which closed when the top and bottom halves came together, something like a gate latch. Of course the ice melts and the hinge opens.

A more defined locking method would be to use a magnetic lock, the type used for holding doors shut. You can find these on the internet, look for 12volt dc types and tun it from a small battery - I tried one of these, running from a PP3 9volt radio battery, which would run down after about 3 hours whatever happened with any form of timer, giving a failsafe.

As to the spanking machine, good luck! Getting the right action seems to have eluded many people. The car wiper motor would only be effective if used to wind up and release some form of spring or stretch rubber etc, the energy stored in the spring being what propels the striker quickly. You might be able to design an effective unit with a car wiper motor using some form of eccentric drive causing an over-centre "flick" but it would require some accurate machining.

The timer method depends on your skills. You can buy off-the-shelf timers that give random outputs, but these are intended for switching lights on and off to give the impression a house is occupied when the owners are away, so the time intervals are probably too long.

If you are into electronics, you will find a lot of ideas here in the software pages, the Arduino boards seem popular and not too challenging for a beginner.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
jerimy miles

Post by jerimy miles »

i use a siemens logo sps to control my magnetic cuffs.
it´s full programmable and has a random function.

greetings from germany
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Dave50ish wrote:Hi everyone .
I am after some help with a project I have for this summer .
First of all I am building myself a set of stocks and I need some way to unlock them once the session is over . I don't want anything near my hands or mouth , it has to be automatic .
I recommend an electromagnet for a release mechanism that is easily controlled and reasonably fool proof.

Here is a link to a post I made a while ago that provides picture details of how I utilize an electromagnet in my self bondage:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=6994

I would expect that it would be fairly easy to incorporate an electromagnet into a set of stocks. You could use a remote power switch (either wired or wireless) that kept the power off until you were fully situated in the stocks. Once you were sure you were properly placed you flip the switch and drop the remote. Now you are stuck until one of the timers releases you. I emphasize "one of the timers" as you should have redundancy in case one timer fails.

Dave50ish wrote:Hi everyone .
The second part of the project is a spanking machine . This will be constructed from a cars wiper motor and run off a car battery .
Now I need ideas for a timer so that it will start and stop at random .
I would love to hear your ideas .
Thank you for your time .
I predict that it isn't going to work very well using windshield wiper motors, they will lack the "snap" that you need for a good swat. What I think would be needed is something like having a paddle/"arm" on a hinge with a spring to pull it towards your ass, and then a "cam" arrangement that pulls the arm away. As the cam turns it lifts the arm away, then when it falls off the edge of the cam the arm swings back. Spanking force is controlled by the strength of the spring.

I have also thought of a way to use an electromagnet. You still need an "arm" on a hinge, but instead of a cam there is a mechanism that engages an electromagnet that then pulls the arm away. When the magnet releases the arm swings back, delivering a swat. Spanking force is now controlled by both the force of the spring and the electro-magnet, by how far back it was pulled. The electromagnet can be under computer control to add variability or even randomness to it. If the "motor" that controlled the engagement / pull back of the electromagnet is also under computer control then you can also control the rate of spanking, or program pauses.

Ron
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I'd suggest you consider pneumatics for spanking power. Have a look at my products for some design ideas: http://www.orgasmalley.com/som/index.htm It looks like www.chimerabondage.com is off the web, but if not he was a large part of my inspiration and has a slightly different take on the same sort of mechanism.

I also second the recommendation for electromagnet(s) as your stock closure. Handy for all sorts of things ;)