TeamViewer idea

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
tijger122

TeamViewer idea

Post by tijger122 »

I have an idea if anyone install TeamViewer on the phone or pc or laptop (www.teamviewer.com) that can control gene my pc with that program (courage the other now my login codes) then it may be that those who in your pc is the time of the cd tray opener than explains the gene who tied wants the key in the cd tray and tie itself fixed the other skype can then see if the other is indeed bound and sets the time

just make sure your TeamViewer to the program on its own there close when the time is set then there will be no one to come in your pc

sorry for the spelling mistakes I can get and do this so am no English and with a translator
Tenderfoot88

Re: TeamViewer idea

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Man...now I know why non-anglophones complain about computer-translations. (No offense intended, merely an observation; all my experience with the translation program I use (www.freetranslation.com) has been pretty functional, at least going from English to Spanish and German (the two languages other than English that I can form a sentence in.)

TeamViewer is a remote meeting program intended to create secure connections to other people for a meeting. It allows for collaboration on documents and the like. I'd assume it has security features to lock out sensitive system access, but it could be assuming that your business associate isn't planning on hacking into your computer on the sly. I see no reason why it couldn't, in theory, be used to control a program that manipulates, say, an external device. It might not be able to open the CD drive - system commands should be locked out on general principle, and there's no real reason to make a specific exception for the CD Drive.

The only way I could see using this, personally, would be using a disposable computer with all of the important computers on the local network turned off. (Remote Access is that big of a security gap, and I'm slightly on the delusional side of the paranoia spectrum.) At the very least, I'd say you should limit the maximum intensity of any stimulation devices, and have a completely fail-safe release method that the remote controls cannot influence in any way, so if the nice Internet person is a wolf in sheep's clothing (or possibly a demon in wolf's clothing - most dom(me)s aren't very sheep-like), they can't do anything damaging. Knowing your partner would probably be wise.

And, of course, standard selfbondage safety stuff should apply. Just because your remote partner has a release button doesn't mean they're going to use it, and even if they do, it's nowhere near the level of control in a face-to-face scenario.
tijger122

Post by tijger122 »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:Man...now I know why non-anglophones complain about computer-translations. (No offense intended, merely an observation; all my experience with the translation program I use (http://www.freetranslation.com) has been pretty functional, at least going from English to Spanish and German (the two languages other than English that I can form a sentence in.)

TeamViewer is a remote meeting program intended to create secure connections to other people for a meeting. It allows for collaboration on documents and the like. I'd assume it has security features to lock out sensitive system access, but it could be assuming that your business associate isn't planning on hacking into your computer on the sly. I see no reason why it couldn't, in theory, be used to control a program that manipulates, say, an external device. It might not be able to open the CD drive - system commands should be locked out on general principle, and there's no real reason to make a specific exception for the CD Drive.

The only way I could see using this, personally, would be using a disposable computer with all of the important computers on the local network turned off. (Remote Access is that big of a security gap, and I'm slightly on the delusional side of the paranoia spectrum.) At the very least, I'd say you should limit the maximum intensity of any stimulation devices, and have a completely fail-safe release method that the remote controls cannot influence in any way, so if the nice Internet person is a wolf in sheep's clothing (or possibly a demon in wolf's clothing - most dom(me)s aren't very sheep-like), they can't do anything damaging. Knowing your partner would probably be wise.

And, of course, standard selfbondage safety stuff should apply. Just because your remote partner has a release button doesn't mean they're going to use it, and even if they do, it's nowhere near the level of control in a face-to-face scenario.

I have an idea

if someone Teamviewer installs on the phone or pc or laptop (www.teamviewer.com) with that person can my pc control program. (Courage the other or my login codes have ) he or she can those in my pc is the time of the program cd tray open set than tie i and stop the key in the cd tray.
via skype, the gene which in my pc when i shall only have my hands need to click lock and do my eyes in a close when the time is set click on start and press on the other - then i cannot see that it is set as the time that is ready says the gene that is ready.
then press i teamviewer road and tie my hands so i must therefore wait Until i get the key again.

make sure that you fully close Teamviewer is close so that the other it can no longer be you can check this by teamviewer on new to open and then there must be a different code if there are state than the other can no longer without the new code.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes I can no English and i am dislecties.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Teamviewer is for granting someone else access to your computer. The moment you let them in, they can do whatever you can do on your computer.
Great for having a technician give you remote support, but granting a stranger access?

Having sex with a stranger could be ok, you can wear a condom. But letting a stranger access your computer or your bank account, is not my cup of tea!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:Teamviewer is for granting someone else access to your computer. The moment you let them in, they can do whatever you can do on your computer.
Great for having a technician give you remote support, but granting a stranger access?

Having sex with a stranger could be ok, you can wear a condom. But letting a stranger access your computer or your bank account, is not my cup of tea!
Yeah, but it's technology... how can anything bad come out of technology? :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Well, TeamViewer also has the "meeting" function, which lets you broadcast either your whole desktop (without giving up control), or only the specific application(s) you choose. This means you can retain full control of your computer, but broadcast just the particular software(s) you need for your remote-control session.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There's your condom! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the tip! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Clever!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

I actually like this idea, though I do have one question...

Can someone controlling a Guest, or non-admin user account manage to access the admin user to modify the PC?

I've thought about this before, not the triggering of toys, but the general use of Teamviewer felt quite unsafe. I've had one practical use when I helped a friend of mine fix their computer while they went to take the dog out. They were trusting of me and it ended well, but I wouldn't imagine everyone out there would be as willy nilly to follow the intended plan, thus resort to blackmail, or just have fun messing up someone's computer.

The idea is that by using a guest account with this posted implemented idea, you can feel safe in that if anybody tries to footer around with your settings, that they shouldn't be able to do anything harmful besides what material is actually present on that guest, or non-admin account.... or at least that's the hope.
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

Hello, I also like this idea as a play principle, but not the teamviewer solution.
It would be great for instance, to publish your video stream, having some tease machine (spank? fuck? pull nipples? ...?) and give strangers the control thorough the internet...

1) be sure that you have an idiot-proof safety system (and that it is also serial-killer-proof )
for instance, the spanking machine control must be built in away that grant you can be spanked only up to your limit. Not a good idea to let a stranger set your machine like "10000 hits at full power with no rest, then let him free"....

2) be sure your face can't be recognized by anyone, and your home too. Not good to meet a stranger at the cafè that recognize you as that internet pain slut...

3) don't give whole control to your pc, and don't ask people to install applications... something like a server application running on a dedicated old pc could be very interesting, it should listen messages sent by a webpage you publish somewhere, and you can open only the port you need on your router-firewall-whatyouhave

Unfortunately, I'm not able to write something like this server application... I only offer help if some old style html code is needed, I'm an hardware designer, not a software genius...
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Ive done a few things online. They all use this padlock as the release feature.

http://www.masterlock.com/product_detai ... cks/1500iD

I know people have mentioned that this is not a realiable lock but it really is. I've used it 100s of times (I have 2 of them now!) and they are great because you can set a combination of any length you like using the up/down/left/right directions on the dial. I suspect people who have had problems with it have put a combination with two of the same direction following each other. My combo is something like UDULRUDLULRLDRD but i recon if you have something like UUDDLLLRRDD so UU next to each other then it may not be as reliable.

One thing i've made is a simple timer online where i just click GO and it randomly selects a period of time between 2 number of mins i'm willing to risk (i think its about 10mins - 60mins) then then it simply counts down and once 0 it gives me the code. its very secure coz to get to the files on the webserver, the password for the aacount and the FTP is the code for the padlock :-)

The other one is an online timer that another person can control the amount of time (up to a max time) i'm locked up for. I've done this online loads :-) it's a lot of fun clicking the lock shut with say 10mins on the timer then have them increase the timer up to the max and make me do thing to reduce it again. I once just had to stand locked up for 1.5hrs. just standing. my usual comfortable time before i get bored and restless is about 10mins :-p

Willing to help if people have good ideas! :lol:
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

uniboi wrote:....

One thing i've made is a simple timer online where i just click GO and it randomly selects a period of time between 2 number of mins i'm willing to risk (i think its about 10mins - 60mins) then then it simply counts down and once 0 it gives me the code. its very secure coz to get to the files on the webserver, the password for the aacount and the FTP is the code for the padlock :-)
And in case you have connection problems of any kind? You just stay there until everything is up and running again?
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

I ALWAYS have a secondary way out. Ice timer is the standard. But I'd make it a bit longer than I would be held for otherwise.

Also, by secure I meant I cannot change it once I've started the timer :?

Lastly, if the net did fail then it would continue when up again yes :D
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

just an offer... if anyones got a good idea for any web software/apps/sites that they'd like made then i'm willing and able :-)

I've basically got my own version of a chastity lock online but if anyone has got any cool ideas then i'd love to chat about them.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Instead of giving someone remote access to your computer so they can control your "toys"...
Why not give them access to a network device???
If I remember correctly, Arduino or a similar device, could be controlled over the internet...
Why not just set something like that up, and let them 'play' with that...
That way, your PC and stuff is safe...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...