Diy butt plug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
boundgirl95

Diy butt plug

Post by boundgirl95 »

I just found this receipie for modeling clay and thought about making a bit plug out of it. . Any suggestions and is it safe to use
lj

Re: Diy butt plug

Post by lj »

Without knowing the recipe, no-one can say !

But it is very unlikely to be safe or satisfactory on its own. The chemical composition may include all sorts of ingredients which may be toxic if placed in close and lasting contact with delicate skin (like the rectum). Modelling clays are obviously not intended for this sort of contact.

Some will harden by a chemical reaction, others simply by drying out, perhaps even requiring oven-drying. The latter types may well be brittle, once dried, posing a risk of fracture - a bad result if inserted!

At worst, cover the plug with a condom, so that at least there should be limited physical and chemical damage, and the bits are kept in a container of sorts.

Personally, I wouldn't go that route, made-for-purpose plugs are on sale in most sex shops and on-line and are generally safer.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
ergvygv245y

Post by ergvygv245y »

Just take the condom, fill it with 100% silicone glue (selled in 300 and 310ml tubes), make sure that no bubbles of air is between condom and silicone, tie the end, shape it and hang it dry for a few days. Then you can "peel off" the condom, but is not nessesary.
boundgirl95

Post by boundgirl95 »

Ty :D
But i recently found this tutorial ...
Same as wat u said but freezing water inside a condom ..