Help and ideas need to make a effective gag.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
jasapasa

Help and ideas need to make a effective gag.

Post by jasapasa »

Idea is make or buy a gag that prevents me making any noise as much as possible. I thought inflatable gag is the best way?
Another idea is some kind of plate which holds your tongue down, so it's just impossible to communicate anything at all. Now i need a ideas how to make it?
Or if you have suggestion other gag types which makes you completly silence, please tell me more about. :wink:
Tenderfoot88

Re: Help and ideas need to make a effective gag.

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Two options that I'm aware of, at least in terms of store bought products: the inflatable method (This appears to be a particularly well thought out one, with the inflation into the cheeks and behind the teeth), or the regular stuffing method (something like this one)

(Note that I'm not specifically endorsing Extreme Restraints over any other store, it's just that I browse their catalogue somewhat frequently to keep abreast on current innovations in toys, and thus knew they had exactly what I was looking for.)

As far as DIY is concerned, inflatable is probably out, unless you have much more sophisticated equipment than usual. (If so, copy the butterfly gag's design for a starting point.) And the stereotype of sock/stocking/panties stuffed in the mouth has a few problems. Some manner of non- or pleasant-tasting container shaped to fit your mouth and hold something - preferably fairly dense, for the added ability to block grunts. Realistically, if you get total silence, its because the person wearing the gag is either asphixiating or dead - a grunt is audible from the neck, too, but stuffing their mouth with something a little better at damping sound than thin fabric would probably be viable.
Natale

Post by Natale »

A cloth gag alone is usually not very effective, but a combination of cloth gags can work quite well. Some variations are a knotted cleave over a folded pad or a 'detective' cover gag over a cleave, knotted cleave or even a ball.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Check out SouthBoundBelle's posts on the subject. She knows how to make quite an effective gag. It is a combination of a cloth stuff gag, a cleave gag, and some extra over that (like a scarf, just to make pretty).

It will keep you quiet. :gag: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Garner

Post by Garner »

Could i ask you to post a link to " Southboundbelle's " post on how to make a effective gag , Bound_Jenny ?. I do also have a interrest in how to make a very effective gag . I have been searching the forums here without any luck unfortuneatly in finding the post that Soutboundbelle has made earlier.

Garner.
Natale

Post by Natale »

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=1470 is one topic where SouthBoundBelle describes her love of gags. Searching from her profile brings up numerous other posts and Jenny is right, SouthBoundBelle knows her gags! Her layered techniques will definitely silence anyone! :D :gag:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Thank you, Natale, for your excellent demonstration of the use of the board's search function! :D

That is exactly what I meant. I read it over again and still, it turns me on big time... :drool:

Jenny.
Natale

Post by Natale »

No problem, Jenny. :D She has occasionally even used an over-the-nose or "bandit" style cloth gag for an outer layer. Of course the downside to that may be interference with breathing depending on the material used, but they can look great and they help to further stifle any sound from the nostrils! :)
Last edited by Natale on 28 Dec 2013, 18:45, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Post by lj »

sorry to do the safety police bit, but from personal experience an inflatable butterfly gag TOTALLY blocks the mouth and from then on you rely entirely on your nose for breathing. I would never use such an effective gag in self-bondage. Similarly a "stuffing " gag has a similar effect. Choking or a blocked nose will result in death. Your choice, of course.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

Also my most effective gag thread from a few years back could be helpful too. ;) http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=3145 I must say SouthBoundBelle's thread was way hotter. I could have swore it was her that said it, but she had saying the always stuck with me. "a gag is of no use unless it shuts someone up" I love that saying and always model my gag around that philosophy. Since then while in bondage nothing but low, desperate moans come from my mouth.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Coraline wrote:I could have swore it was her that said it, but she had saying the always stuck with me. "a gag is of no use unless it shuts someone up"
It was her, or we both have the same hallucination. :mrgreen:
Coraline wrote:I must say SouthBoundBelle's thread was way hotter.
I know it gets me hot when I read that. :wink:

Jenny.