"The Sperminator" (or just a pump among friends...)

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Sir Cumference

"The Sperminator" (or just a pump among friends...)

Post by Sir Cumference »

We have a couple of threads about artificial cum, some about reusing old ejaculates and some about how to deliver it.

Today, I think I discovered a solution!
:mrgreen:

I took apart a cheap "touchless soap dispenser"

It consists of a big soap reservoir, a motion sensor (just a simple IR distance sensor), a microcontroller and a peristaltic pump. In is powered by four AAA batteries.
You wave your hand under the spout, and it gives you a dose of soap.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Peristaltic pumps are ingenious little contraptions, that will deliver a measured amount of even quite yucky fluids.
In this case liquid hand-soap, but it asks no questions.
It works by massaging a soft hose with a couple of rollers, meaning that no mechanical parts are in contact with the liquid being pumped.

All that was needed, was to attach another container for the "liquid of choice" , and presto, The Sperminator was born.
image.jpg
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 07 Oct 2013, 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Re: "The Sperminator" (or just a pump among friends...)

Post by Sir Cumference »

For testing I used the original motion sensor/ controller, but any other controller will do, as long as it delivers 6V to the pump.
This controller even runs backwards a little after delivering, to "snort" up any drop hanging under the spout.
An activation of the sensor delivers 2 mL of water from the reservoir.
(Actually a relatively average amount of ejaculate)

I used the body of a 20 mL syringe. It has sufficient volume and nice lines for measuring.

The best of it all (IMHO) is, that it is both cheap and safe.
Furthermore, it is easy to clean, just let it pump hot, strong soapy water. You could take out the hose and clean it, but it might not be that easy to put it back together again.

Larger pumps, compressed air and the like could actually hurt you physically.... This will only hurt your feelings, when you just have to move the hand next to the sensor because the TENS zaps you.

:love:

Edit:
Oh joy!
It is smarter than I thought!
Pressing the "on"-button lets you cycle between three settings, delivering two, four and "a little more than five" mL when activated.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
MRico3434

Post by MRico3434 »

That's brilliant!

What made you think up the device in the first place?

cheers!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

MRico3434 wrote:That's brilliant!

What made you think up the device in the first place?

cheers!
Thanks.

I would love to be able to say, "that I considered the viscosity of liquid soap compared to cum, and thus deduced that the working parts of a touchless dispenser would do it.
Then I acquired a dispenser, and dismantled it to verify my theory".

In reality, a colleague at work discarded it, and I took it apart, just to see what was inside and to find out why the previous owner hated it. Once I'd flushed out the misplaced soap (probably the reason why it didn't work, soap was everywhere) and dried it, it worked like a charm.
I thought "it could pump anything..... What could be fun to pump?"
It was on the low side when it came to "edible stuff" (dispensing drinks), but that can be solved with another controller. The volume is OK for a squirt gun (wouldn't a "victim activated squirt gun" be cool?) but the pressure is a little low.

Pervertability is always worth considering, and that made me remember our sperm pump discussion.
:mrgreen:

I really like taking things apart, find out how they work, make them work again.... And then repurpose them for something the designer not intended.
It is a very stimulating mechanical riddle!

How can you look at a picture like this, and not find it a bit kinky?
image.jpg
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Wow... that's quite a lot of ejaculate for such a small appendage... :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Any idea how it performs? I seem to remember having one (unmodified) and it only dribbled the soap out slowly. Most of the applications for your modified version would be geared more for spurting out.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

You are quite right, it will not blast like Peter North.

Basically, this pump will deliver the volume at a gentle pace. The important part is, that it will deliver on cue.

If you wanted Peter North, you would need something far more aggressive.
Dropping a weight on a short piece of garden hose ( one end plugged, the other end with an appropriate nozzle) should send the juice flying across the room.
stefani

Post by stefani »

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I have been stuck trying to use a pump like this, but still get some semblance of 'launch' from it. Dribbling works well and if its a matter of sucking and or relubing, it would probably work well, but any other fasial-esque hopes are dashed. The garden hose with weight might work, but I don't know how it is repeatable. Any other thoughts, I would really appreciate. I have tested my own pump and put a minimizing nozzle on the end, but still just get the dribble effect.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

If you have a pump delivering slowly, you must build up pressure to have a squirt.

Either by really narrowing the nozzle, or blocking the end of the nozzle, before suddenly opening.

(Both options are technically interesting. Such amazing bodies we have!)

I have a couple of ideas for springloaded and weighted syringes, but they are a little low on the list of priorities.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

It could also be that the pump isn't capable of providing a sufficient pressure head, in which case a nozzle intended to increase pressure would effectively just block the flow. In that case, the poor man's solution is to lift it up a meter or so. Getting the appropriate pump for high viscosity and high pressure is likely going to be beyond most people's budgets, but having a long vertical drop will add that extra pressure with minimal difficulty. If you have an extremely low flow rate, you'll need some kind of blockage to allow pressure to build up. (The rich man's solution is a pressure relief valve calibrated appropriately, but the only place you can find anything like that for a decent price is water tank safety valves, which are going to be set at much higher pressure levels).
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

....... I suddenly wonder if sperm is a non-newtonian fluid?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:....... I suddenly wonder if sperm is a non-newtonian fluid?
I'm quite sure Newton had some. :rofl:

Jenny.
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Sir Cumference wrote:....... I suddenly wonder if sperm is a non-newtonian fluid?
According to wikipedia semen is a non-newtonian fluid!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Newtonian_fluid
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

uncannymoebius wrote:
According to wikipedia semen is a non-newtonian fluid!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Newtonian_fluid
Rats... I was just imagining Newton doing something naughty. :evil:

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
Rats... I was just imagining Newton doing something naughty. :evil:
Jenny.
Shame on he who disappoints you!
image.jpg