Nipple torture New Idea.

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Babygirlhailey

Nipple torture New Idea.

Post by Babygirlhailey »

Alright so if you like nipple clamps, and you like thing's that tug on them to make it hurt more I have devised an idea I have'nt been able to test yet but it seem's pretty easy to do. Basically my idea is this you have nipple clamp's with a chain and you want more torture to your bondage well I have one of those ghost on a rope type halloween prop's and it pull's itself back and forward on a string till it hits 2 fixed points on the string so it stops then goes the other way anyways you would string this up somewhere tie yourself up a standing postion with a spreader bar or something that you can still move but you attach the chain of your nipple clamps to the prop so It forces you to follow it or to have your nipples tugged on so better get hobbling fast.

That's my idea and let me know what you think, or any questions you have bye.
tiemeupalso

Re: Nipple torture New Idea.

Post by tiemeupalso »

where did you get the ghost on a string?
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I could be mistaken, but I think it would just pull on the clamps till it met enough resistance to seem like it had hit one of the "fixed points" then go toward you.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I would think t uses a gear driven reverse switch...

If you don't like just back and forth...
Connect the line to a ceiling fan, set to low, now you really will be just running around in circles.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or you could set-up a track that goes around the house an through several room...
And hanging by the front window is the combo lock that releases your cuff key so you can get free...
But you don't (or can't) stop long enough to enter the full combo, or if it is randomized,
time to go through many tries befor you are pulled out of range...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Presumably, you'd need something that you would have to put a significant amount of tension into before it stopped. A prop isn't going to cut it - it would pull some, but I doubt it'd be enough to get people moving. ;)

A low-torque chain-drive motor, with a long chain on a pair of pulleys stretched between two relatively far points would work well. Despite the cringing I know everyone's going to do, I just don't have a better way to describe this. :? Imagine a chainsaw, except a lot longer, no blades on the chain, and a lot less pulling power. You just fix your nipple chain (probably with a connecting string, chain, or wire) to one of the links in the drive chain in such a way that it won't impede the motor, turn it on, and start walking.

Also, the ceiling fan idea is not a good one. Not only are you playing with AC power (always a bad idea), you're also risking pulling the whole thing down on you. Any safety mechanism sufficient to prevent that occurrence is also not going to be strong enough to keep you moving.

EDIT: I just noticed how old this thread is. Apologies for bumping it.