How to make cleaning boots harder ?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AshleyBoots

How to make cleaning boots harder ?

Post by AshleyBoots »

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions on how to make cleaning boots harder.
Licking boots clean is something i love, and sometimes a friend of mine makes me do it.

But what would be fun to put or spray on the boots, to make is a bit more harder/more fun?
With chocolate, it`s harder, because when you lick, you whipe it out a bit, so i takes longer before they are clean. But a Sub should have something harder, less tastefull :mrgreen: :whip:

So any ideas ? Hot sauce didn`t do it, because i can handle hot and spicy stuff. So we are looking for something else. But something in the food range would be safe to lick up. We dont want something thats bad for your health.

So, anyone has an idea ?
BigMan

Re: How to make cleaning boots harder ?

Post by BigMan »

Could use the fake cum recipe or maybe honey. The honey will be very messy and take awhile to get all of it. The fake cum if smeared thin and wait will dry up if that would be preferable.
Claudia

Re: How to make cleaning boots harder ?

Post by Claudia »

I know this is a very late reply but I was going back over some of the older posts and this caught my attention. So, my suggestion is for you to hump the boot like a dog does to a guys leg. Hug the leg while you press your pussy onto the boot surface rubbing vigorously back and forth. Do this until you cream all over the boot surface and then move back and put your head down and lick your cum off. How fun would that be?