Leg Straightener

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Bound..James_Bound

Leg Straightener

Post by Bound..James_Bound »

Here’s an interesting device I tried last night with quite pleasing effects. Get about a 3 foot wooden dowel and mount a dildo on one end so that the total length is about the distance from your ankles to your anus. On the other end screw in about six inches of ¼ inch threaded rod, add a wing nut and a washer, and screw the nut down almost all the way to the wood. Tie your feet together using quick links or a short piece of chain, then put the threaded rod through the center link. Insert the dildo at the other end into your favorite orifice, then start screwing the wing nut out until it forces your legs to straighten. Lie back and secure your hands so they can’t reach below your knees. Now you will not be able to bend your legs without forcing the dildo deeper inside you, and the dildo cannot come out on its own. It's even more effective if you bind your knees together with the strap going around the dowel.

Image[/URL][/img]

I tried sleeping like this most of last night and every time I moved I was sternly reminded that I should keep my legs straight. I added another twist by securing my hands to a rope in front of me and attached to the upper part of the dowel so that whenever I tried to move my hands closer to my head that too would pull it deeper into me. Overall a very stimulating, if not restful night.
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

That one is looking really nice!
jake

Post by jake »

I could swear I replied to this...

Anyway what a brillient idea, I might make myself one of those 8)
selfbondagelovr

Post by selfbondagelovr »

How did you attatch the dildo??? other than that i understan all of it and i am soooo anxious to try it.
Bound..James_Bound

Leg straightener

Post by Bound..James_Bound »

To secure it to the top end of the dowel I used one of those double ended screws -- wood threads on one end and machine threads on the other. They're used to attach table legs to tables. I must also admit, contrary to popular wisdom on this site, that the dildo was one I custom made out of maple wood using a lathe, then coating it with several layers of Plasti-Dip.

This attachment method would not be as safe if using a dildo made of silicone or other soft material, as the steel screw could tear through the side and into you. A better method might be to use a piece of large diameter shrink tubing such as that used for electrical cables, or several layers of stretch wrap extending up the dildo and down the shaft. I suppose wide adhesive tape would work too, but it gets bulky quickly with multiple layers. To give it more sideways resistance you might drill a small diameter hole in the bottom end of the dildo and a similar size hole in the shaft, then use a piece of unmelted hot glue stick in place of the double ended screw. Let me know how this works out for you.
Jim

Post by Jim »

J'ai fait quelque chose qui ressemble avec une barre d'ecartement.
http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic12mjn7.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9007 ... jn7.th.jpg
Mais la position couchée est très difficile.

I made something who looks like with a Spreader Bar .
But the slept position is very difficult.[/img]
master dam

is plastic dip safe to contact skin?

Post by master dam »

Anyone ever have a reaction to plastic dip?