Pump for fake cum

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
babyemikodotcom

Pump for fake cum

Post by babyemikodotcom »

So, I'm trying to make an electrically controllable pump for fake ejaculate, and whilst a small 12v water pump works fine for water, it fails completely when faced with some fairly high viscosity fake semen recipes. Any ideas on a different approach? I don't want to use a manual hand pump....
Sir Cumference

Re: Pump for fake cum

Post by Sir Cumference »

Use a manual pesticide pump of the type you pressurize with a hand pump.

Then put a solenoid valve on the hose, and let your switch or microcontroller of choice control the flow.

Buy a new one, insecticidal cum is a tad too exotic for most people.

This one will hold 5 liters, that should be enough for an elephant-simulator.
Attachments
image.jpg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
babyemikodotcom

Post by babyemikodotcom »

oooooh~ genius! Wouldn't the pressure be too much though? Or just the fact it would be so thick would slow it down? I've got an old one to test with, so I'll have a go with that. Thanks Sir!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

babyemikodotcom wrote:Wouldn't the pressure be too much though?
Ummm... don't pump it all the way? :idea:

Of course, you will have to resist that male urge to overdo everything. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

I like the idea of making the pressure source (hand pump) separate from what controls the flow (the solenoid valve.) The viscosity of the fluid will still limit flow rate, as it will in any system I can think of.

One thing to be careful about is to make sure your design is cleanable/sterilize-able and that you clean it well between uses. All the fake/artificial cum recipes (even mine, with a little bleach in it) will eventually become a growth medium for germs. You don't want that!
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

This is a pretty neat idea;0
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

babyemikodotcom wrote:oooooh~ genius! Wouldn't the pressure be too much though? Or just the fact it would be so thick would slow it down? I've got an old one to test with, so I'll have a go with that. Thanks Sir!

You are welcome.

I see two possible risks with this method:
- as already stated, the possibility of microbial growth should be taken seriously. I would flush with hot water, then an appropriate detergent, hot water again and finish off by pumping air to expell as much water as possible. Leave it open to dry.
- plan for a solenoid failure. if the system does not have a fail-safe, consider where the two liters of spunk and six liters of air will go (three liters of two bar air will expand to six liters).

Sprayed over the victim it is just impressively messy..... Injected into any body cavity where it was not free to flow out again..... it would be problematic.
The power of pneumatics should not be taken lightly.

........ I just got an idea for a spring loaded ejaculator. I'll test it and post it if it works.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The spring loaded ejaculator failed miserably, bit I've posted a better solution here:
The Sperminator
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

So, does anyone know of a way to make a solenoid valve fail closed instead of fail open? I may be an engineer, but the kind of valves I'd be working with are large industrial things, and, realistically, are only relevant as a way to turn on the tap. Possibly reverse the polarity or something so the valve opens when powered rather than when unpowered (and add a spring mechanism that can overcome the pressure on the valve, but not said pressure plus the solenoid's magnetic pressure.)?
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The small ones I have (for water and compressed air), all open when powered.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

bound_jenny wrote:
babyemikodotcom wrote:Wouldn't the pressure be too much though?
Ummm... don't pump it all the way? :idea:

Of course, you will have to resist that male urge to overdo everything. :rofl:

Jenny.
I think that is what is happening here!
http://www.xvideos.com/video1011526/fak ... tion_funny
:shock:
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:So, does anyone know of a way to make a solenoid valve fail closed instead of fail open? I may be an engineer, but the kind of valves I'd be working with are large industrial things, and, realistically, are only relevant as a way to turn on the tap. Possibly reverse the polarity or something so the valve opens when powered rather than when unpowered (and add a spring mechanism that can overcome the pressure on the valve, but not said pressure plus the solenoid's magnetic pressure.)?
@Tenderfoot,

One solution is to get a 3-port, two way valve. Such a valve connects port A to port B when powered, and connects port A to port C when unpowered. Use port A for the pressurized fluid, Then, depending on which port you use for outflow, you can have either normally-open or normally-closed behavior. You'll probably need to plug the port you're not using, but NPT threaded plugs are pretty easy to find.
Dave50ish

Post by Dave50ish »

Why not use one of those plant sprayers ? You know the ones that are the same as those cleaning spays you get for the bathroom .
Every time you push the trigger it squirts :)
JackZwo

Post by JackZwo »

Howdy,

just a thought , but how about using a usb rocket launcher. They should produce enough pressure to squirt liquits. All you need is an idea, how to get the liquid container connected to the hole without wasting air pressure. Another advantage is , that you already have a bridge to the pc for controlling when and where to squirt. Could be very usefull for the blowjob trainer too. :wink:
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Going from air pressure to water pressure is usually non-trivial, especially for high viscosity water products. Most liquid products we use - certainly every version of cum recipe - are pretty much newtonian fluids - incompressible. Air, on the other hand, is a very compressible fluid. (yes, water is technically compressible, but to such a miniscule amount that it's only really important in high-precision scenarios like fluid dynamics experiments). Thus, when you inject air at, say, 10 psi into a water storage, it hits the fluid, finds an equilibrium with the water usually resulting in a small bubble. Said bubble rises freely to the open surface of the water (or gets caught on the side of the container or the top of a pipe). All it does is create a little bit of turbulence in the water.

It seems like you're going to be stuck with microcontrollers, but there's another option to the potentially dangerous solenoid-and-pressurized insecticide container, as found on this website: http://www.doityourselfgadgets.com/2012 ... r-gun.html

Please note that I do not condone the flamethrower variant.

The one concern I'd have about this is the viscosity issue. Most fake cum recipes are drastically more thick than anything a little windshield sprayer pump would have been tested for. Someone would have to track down one of these pumps and experiment. Given it's an electrical device on a vehicle, I'd say a 12V power supply would be a safe assumption. There are some dedicated higher-viscosity pumps you can order from China, like this one: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/12336 ... enser.html, but alibaba.com doesn't seem to believe in list prices, so who knows what it'd cost.