Pump for fake cum

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
JackZwo

Re: Pump for fake cum

Post by JackZwo »

Hi,

just a small update. I tried the rocket launcher solution and can confirm that it works. I used the tube of an infusion set, which perfectly fitted the pressure hole of the rocket launcher.

greetings
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

This thread might just provoke a rewrite of the song "If I had a rocket launcher..." :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
hookme

Post by hookme »

:hi: I have made and tried the garden pleasure pump before, I used a smaller 1 quart size one. It worked Ok but I thought it was slow in the trigger and not much pressure. It did shoot long and far but it used up to much lube for me. It was starting to get costly constantly buying J-lube and others so I don't use it any more.

I recently found a small piston pump that is made for a toy machine squirt gun, I Just did a quick test with the pump with the lube I have and it worked awesome! It shot the lube in quick small repeated burst about 1.5' distance just like how a human squirts :shock: . I am very impressed with this cheap $5 pump .

I purchased at RadioShack a small project plastic box, 4-AA battery holder and a monetary push button switch. I plan on putting the pump and batteries in the box and have the push button mounted on the box cover and the inlet and outlet tube. ( 1 to lube bottle & 1 to the toy)

I believe as long as the tubing diameter is less than 1/4" and no longer than 2' long I think it will still shoot maybe 1' distance. I'm still working on this project but my local pet store was sold out of small rolls of smaller diameter air tubing so It may be a few days before I complete this.

Let you know when I'm done..... :)
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

Do you have a link to said pump?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
hookme

Post by hookme »

I got it from this web site and they had a $14. minimum purchase so I bought 3 pumps.
I did find another site that sold this .

( Sorry! Deleted the link to the website that sell this because I didn't want some one to try to profit and sell my idea.) :(
Attachments
3661-1.jpg
Last edited by hookme on 25 Apr 2014, 20:45, edited 2 times in total.
hookme

Post by hookme »

Ok!!! Got some results for the electric squirt gun pump.
It works ok but not the sooting distance I was hoping for with lube. I think its because the tubing I'm using is silicone and has to much stretch. If I use a little more stiffer tubing I think I would get a little better results.
The toy I have already had a silicone 1/4" tube in it and about 2.5' long. My first test was with water and it shot 1.5' distance. On my second test was with my Bad Dragon lube and got a distance of 3"-6".

Here is a couple of photos of the pump and box. I need to find a good way to connect the lube bottle still
Last edited by hookme on 25 Apr 2014, 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
hookme

Post by hookme »

Opp's had to resize my photos.
Attachments
In side pump & batteries
In side pump & batteries
Finished box
Finished box
hookme

Post by hookme »

Sorry!!!

I had video of my test results with water then with lube but found out we are not allowed to post movie/ video.

What a shame!!!

It looked awesome!!!!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

hookme wrote:Sorry!!!

I had video of my test results with water then with lube but found out we are not allowed to post movie/ video.

What a shame!!!

It looked awesome!!!!
Put it on youtube, redtube, inner tube or some other tube and drop a link.
It will work perfectly well.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
hookme

Post by hookme »

I was able to get a snap shot of the video I made of the pump test with the lube.
The timing between each shot load was 1.25 seconds.
Attachments
image.jpg
hookme

Post by hookme »

Ok I did it!!!

Check out the video here:

http://video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20140426RkU3YPVU/
hookme

Post by hookme »

This is a video of my first run with water.

http://video.fc2.com/en/a/content/201404265wPm1Sk6/

It shot far with water but with the lube it was short. I think because of the thickness of the lube and the pressure though a soft silicon tubing it restricted it's shooting distance.

In a few days I will try a more ridged vinyl tubing so the pressure won't expand the tube. Hopefully this will improve it better. :D
hookme

Post by hookme »

If some one doesn't want to go though the expense I believe this would work better than a pump garden sprayer.
Attachments
image.jpg
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A little fast, but volume and distance looks pretty realistic.

The sound is a little special, but if the pump was mounted in a big plush toy along with the dildi, I could imagine it as the sound of a giant, horny hamster at the peak of exitement.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:if the pump was mounted in a big plush toy along with the dildi, I could imagine it as the sound of a giant, horny hamster at the peak of exitement.
:shock: I thought I had a weird imagination... my congratulations to you, I bow in admiration... :rofl:

Then again, when I read "big plush toy", the first thing that crossed my mind was Abby's stuffed hippo Bert in NCIS. :lol:

So I guess we're even again. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!