Crued Spanking / Whipping Machine ideas?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
GreenwichMistress

Crued Spanking / Whipping Machine ideas?

Post by GreenwichMistress »

I don't have any real ideas for building something that'll give you painful satisfaction when doing self-bondage, or making an extra heavy hand for your sub, but I thought I could get the ball rolling on a good discussion.

I was thinking about ways to spank of whip my subs when I have them over for a session. These ideas were rattling around in my head.

1. What about attaching a small cat-o-nine-tails to the blade of a standing fan and putting it on low. Maybe then put it on a light timer so it won't overdo it.

2. Or what about attaching a paddle to the middle chain of a ceiling fan. As the fan gets going and the frequency starts picking up, it'll start the paddle swinging in bigger circles. If your sub is standing a bit away at the right angle, he'll get it every so often once it resets it's circular trajectory.

What do people think about these ideas?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Crued Spanking / Whipping Machine ideas?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Fans, being circular devices, are popular ideas, but, they will either swing too fast, or too slow to hit very hard...
There have been some "auto spankers" built here or on another site... (BoundForum.com)
What you really need is something that will "swat", wait, then "swat" again, not "whack, whack, whack,whack..."

chimerabondage.com has several self bondage vids, and involving several self spankers... (may not be the easist to build)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
mrcurious

Post by mrcurious »

just have one of the subs do it :lol: or get more doms there :twisted: :rofl:
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

... If you have more than 1 sub, how bout a contest...
Square 2 off against each other, have a coin toss to determin who goes first...
Present ass, swat!
then it is the other's turn...
First one to give in looses, maybe a penalty of 3 more swats...
then the looser stands with their face in the corner to show off their red ass...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
mrcurious

Post by mrcurious »

yeh that would work :rofl:
GreenwichMistress

It's not a bad idea to have more than 1 sub there and have them duel it out, but unfortunately my situation is a lot more real. I only have 2 sissy subs that I deal with and they aren't exactly out to the public, so seeing someone else there won't be as exciting to them. They may see it as more of a breach of trust.
What around the house can give me that smack...wait...wait... smack... wait.. wait... smack... frequency? Times are tough, so it's not really economically possible to build some of the stuff on Chimera.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Well.... I can't find the thread of the auto-spanker that I was looking for, but...
It was "T" shapped and swatted up from a floor pivot...
But the ingeinious part is that bunge cords held it in place, and a knotted rope, pulled back by a small motor,
pulled the swatter back until the knot slipped out of the slot in the swatter, then it hit...
The next knot pulled it back again...
It did not look like it would be too expensive to build...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

YEP!!! That's it....
Thanks, I couldn't find it...
GreenwichMistress

That's a great device, but when I say I'm not good with tools I mean I'd probably disable my toaster if I put bread it in wrong. I wish I was an amateur engineer or had time to make stuff like that. But with 2 jobs plus my "sub-gig" every few months, there's really no time to sleep. People say that a stand-alone mixer can give that thrusting motion that may make it possible. I've seen the design for fucking machines, but maybe it could be good for spanking too.

Maybe I'm just wishing for something to be easy that really isn't. Why can't I have magic powers?
lj

Post by lj »

GreenwichMistress wrote:
Maybe I'm just wishing for something to be easy that really isn't. Why can't I have magic powers?
perhaps you need to find a sub who also happens to be an Engineer ?

Having messed around with a spanking machine a few years ago, I'd confirm it is not a trivial design problem. If you can throw money at it, no problem, and a decent Design Engineer could come up with several workable alternatives.

I used a powerful DC 12volt motor and some electronics to give a fast "attack" and a slow "return" together with randomising strokes, time intervals and unlocking, but my day job involves Electronics and I have a lot of design experience. Even so, without spending a lot more time and money, it was still pretty crude and nothing like as effective as a Domme!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
GreenwichMistress

My mind has been racing with so many ways to pull off something like this. I've even been thinking about maybe attaching a whip to the central chain of my ceiling fan and putting something stingy on the end. Since the center chain would never get enough speed to whip you like a good old fashioned hand, maybe if I put nettles or sandpaper on the end.

I've also been thinking about what if I attached something to a light timer that had some tension. Like, pull back a good paddle attached to something and put the string holding it back on something that gets released at a certain time. It may only be a good single smack, but it may be worth it because you'd never know when it was going to go. But, what could be controlled by a light timer that would have that sort of hook-release capability?
cooper1337

Post by cooper1337 »

GreenwichMistress wrote:But, what could be controlled by a light timer that would have that sort of hook-release capability?
An electromagnet? Like this one:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Zugmagnet-Elektr ... 2a203940b8
Maybe someone knows the translation of "Zugmagnet". Its a magnet that pulls a pin which can be used to hold something.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I did have another idea and this one should be easer...
A side spankerthat is held in place by bungie cords...
a rope runs from the spanker around to the "victum" so that he can pull the rope
and release it so that it will swat when released...
At the hands, it will need to go through a loop and have a knot so that the rope
will not be lost when it is relased.
A better version will use a catch that will pull the swatter back and release it
when the catch slipps off, that way, the person doesnot control the swing or
know when the swat will take place.
It could be connected to a counter so that you know how many swatts were delervered
and weither enough were made. Or a cam device that could be set so that after a pre-determind
number of swats takes place, the swatter will catch and not swing. that way, he dosen't know how
many swats he must endure...
GreenwichMistress

Maybe we're going about this all wrong. We're looking to avoid complex machines while we're looking for "easy" complex machines to deliver the spank.
I was thinking about a variation on what Dark Lizard was saying. Try to picture this...

I saw this once on MacGuyer, i think. hehe.
If you take 2 bondage ropes and put them together, you can twist them until they become tight. Adding a paddle in between the ropes and spinning the ropes together from the middle will make a lot of tension. So, you can have 1 long rope attached to a ceiling anchor with the 2 ends touching the ground and anchored maybe to a few weights. You put a paddle in the middle and start to spin it around. The ropes start to twist together and cause a lot of tension. If you let it go, it will spin around until the ropes are untwisted.

The victim is standing and bent over. Behind them is a paddle that will come from the side which is tied into the ropes which are twisted. They are twisted so tightly that they have to be held back by a string which can be tied off to a door knob or what ever is around. So all you need is for something to break that string and the paddle will come spinning around; smacking the bottom of our victim. The good thing about this design is that if it's a long rope, it will have a lot of tension and most likely bounce back a little bit as the victim jumps forward. This will give it enough room to smack 1 or 2 more times in a row until it unravels enough to now cause anymore pain.

The only issue is how to cut that string that's holding the paddle back. I was thinking some sort of ice timer that would drop something sharp to cut an already thin and weak string. That leads me into another interesting idea that might work and be safe...

Buy a nice sharp pair of scissors. Break a rubber band and tie it between the 2 finger holes. This will hold it together. Now tie strings to each finger hole separately with the strings pulling away from the middle. Tie them off with enough tension to strain to open the scissors. One string will need to be tied to something solid. One of those strings can be tied to an ice timer that just has to either thread an eyehook or go through something once it's melted enough. Once The ice melts, the string will lose tension, the scissors will snap shut, the string will be cut, the paddle will be released, and the victim will feel its wrath.

This is my mind racing and throwing ideas out there. If someone could draw or animate something like this, I think it may give a nice visual on a good spanking machine done with all common items. Does anyone see any safety issues? Is there something I may have made too elaborate and could simplify?

What do you think, generally?