Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
pansexual

Re: Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Post by pansexual »

That's exactly my thought. If I look at nature, those pipes used from time to time seem to be closed when not used, and easily broaden whenever fluid comes. I wonder if there are some similar artificial pipes I could use. That would solve the problem, wouldn't it?
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
mhw

Post by mhw »

Mine two cents:

GE silicone(silicone caulk is not the same silicone as one used for moldings(which comes in two parts to be mixed before molding)) won't harden inside by itself. It Hardens by absorbing moisture from sorrounding - this is why it hardens on outside area creating thin skin which prevents air moisture into deeper parts. There's way to overcome this by mixing moisture into silicone. Yes, i know it won't mix with water, but solution is to add few drops of glycerine(available in any pharmacy) to silicone. Adding too much glycerine will make silicone much weaker, right proportions are about 1 drop of glycerine to 30ml of silicone.

As for pipes that would pass liquid one way preventing catching air other way - maybe idea from bicycle valves - pipe closed at end, but with a hole on side, some soft rubber pipe pulled over it, so only liquid going from inner tube through side hole is able to push rubber apart and pass, but any pressure from outer tube won't get inside. (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fbCLtmXvpeU/T ... G_3552.jpg)
Walgreens

Post by Walgreens »

I've been considering a build in which fake cum is piped into a modified hollow dildo (the ones usually worn over penises) with some sort of motorized pump letting in the cum from a hose, but I haven't been able to start testing yet...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

If you haven't gotten the parts yet, there's a couple of things to consider with impelling fake cum through pumps. It's a lot more viscous (thick, gooey, whatever) than what most pumps are designed for. You can either track down a small pump designed for viscous liquids, or you can use a pressurized system and a trigger valve. The pump will probably be more expensive and more complex to set up, but the pressurized system can be a bit dangerous - if the valve fails (unlikely with any design, but certainly possible), and the outlet is inside you at the time, the amount of fake cum and air coming through that valve is likely going to be enough to do some damage.

For finding a pump that will work, you'll want something that can pump both water and syrup. In units of viscosity, which you'll likely be seeing in the specs, that's between 1 and 3000 centipoise (cp) or equivalent. The rub is that a lot of pumps that are just sold straight are intended for industrial applications - a quick Google search found one that operates in the perfect range for this use...for the low price of $980.02 US. It might be cheaper to buy a windshield cleaner spray pump or the like (certainly more than sufficient pressure there) and just replace it when it breaks down.

I'd hope that's a relatively stiff hollow dildo? The "realistic" penis extensions probably don't have a whole lot of support for most of the length (and here I thought dildos never had ED).

Let us know how your experiments turn out.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Peristaltic pumps ( The Sperminator ) and syringes will handle viscous fluids.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Walgreens

Post by Walgreens »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:If you haven't gotten the parts yet, there's a couple of things to consider with impelling fake cum through pumps. It's a lot more viscous (thick, gooey, whatever) than what most pumps are designed for. You can either track down a small pump designed for viscous liquids, or you can use a pressurized system and a trigger valve. The pump will probably be more expensive and more complex to set up, but the pressurized system can be a bit dangerous - if the valve fails (unlikely with any design, but certainly possible), and the outlet is inside you at the time, the amount of fake cum and air coming through that valve is likely going to be enough to do some damage.

For finding a pump that will work, you'll want something that can pump both water and syrup. In units of viscosity, which you'll likely be seeing in the specs, that's between 1 and 3000 centipoise (cp) or equivalent. The rub is that a lot of pumps that are just sold straight are intended for industrial applications - a quick Google search found one that operates in the perfect range for this use...for the low price of $980.02 US. It might be cheaper to buy a windshield cleaner spray pump or the like (certainly more than sufficient pressure there) and just replace it when it breaks down.

I'd hope that's a relatively stiff hollow dildo? The "realistic" penis extensions probably don't have a whole lot of support for most of the length (and here I thought dildos never had ED).

Let us know how your experiments turn out.
Thanks! Yeah, my desires for the project are that it, A. can be controlled remotely, B. It would pump a steady flow of (warm? ugh, trying to figure out where to put a heating element in this thing, oh jeez) faux-semen, and C. Doesn't explode.

It would have a reservoir, a pump, and a hose leading to the dildo. First I'm gonna see how viscous I can get the faux-cum to be, and me and my partner will see what we like best, then move on to pump.

P.s. I was inspired by this piece of fan pic, and started wondering how hard it would be to make/operate/maintain in real life, at least on a smaller scale.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... ee-Harleys
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm, in hot water delivery, there are two basic concepts for how to approach things. One is to create a warm reservoir. Most houses use this - a hot water tank in the basement). This is pretty easy to do on a homemade gadget; just buy an electric hotplate and put your reservoir on the hotplate. (And turn it to something low - 30ish degrees (celcius, 100 if you're American) should be your stable/max temperature - you don't want to end up with boiling fake cum pouring over you halfway through your selfbondage scenario). The other is to put a heating element in-line that provides on-demand heating. It's a relatively recent innovation in the plumbing world (at least new to North America, I've heard it's more common in Europe) - the idea being that you save energy by only heating the water you need heated, and you only heat it to the desired temperature. In general, it's called a tankless water heater, and the version you'd be looking for would be a "point-of-use water heater" since you're not trying to run the whole house off it. Given the complexity of rapid heat exchangers, it's probably easier, and possibly even cheaper, to shell out the ~$150+ for the same model you'd use to run a tap, rather than building one yourself. (I have a pretty solid understanding of refrigeration technology and it's nearly witchcraft to me, so)

Presumably, with either system, you'd be better off finding whatever temperature works and doesn't cause scalding (keep in mind that goo feels warmer than water at a given temperature - higher viscosity makes liquids stay in place longer, allowing for more effective heat transfer) and locking it at that setting rather than having it variable during the scenario, so having your remote control shouldn't be overly difficult.

You might be able to find a control that would be adaptable to your needs - if you're willing to go wired, a dimmer switch controlling the pump would work nicely, or just a light switch if the pump ends up being a fixed-speed pump. Wireless is a little more harder.

If you don't mind playing with electronics a bit you could set up a more complex setup (pump turns on when the dildo is close enough, for instance), but that kind of thing probably needs a microcontroller to work.

Sir Cumference's peristaltic pump design is very effective at low flow applications - it's an automated soap dispenser, thus designed to handle about the right viscosity, but it's also designed for delivering small, measured doses of soap (or whatever) rather than the kind of thing your image suggests.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Heating:
Make a simple heat exchanger: Coil your tube in a jug of warm water.
It is cheap and safe, and 5 liters of hot water stays hot for quite long time.

....... maybe I should revisit my ideas for a spring loaded syringe delivery system.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Walgreens

Post by Walgreens »

Sir Cumference wrote:Heating:
Make a simple heat exchanger: Coil your tube in a jug of warm water.
It is cheap and safe, and 5 liters of hot water stays hot for quite long time.
Good idea! Thanks!
hookme

Post by hookme »

:hi: I believe I found a good source to squirt the C-lube out of a squirting dildo!!!!!

I found online a small piston pump motor that was made for a battery operated toy squirt gun. I just got it today in the mail and I ran out to RadioShack and purchased a small plastic project box, 4 AA battery holder and a momentary push button switch. I believe 1/4" tubing is to big of size to use so I went to the pet store to look for smaller airline tubing. Unfortunately the store had a smaller diameter airline but they only had a 25' roll in stock and not a 8' roll so I didn't get the airline yet and will have to try another store tomorrow.

The pump did come with 6" of in and out tubing so I gave it a quick test with my Bad Dragon cum-lube and it worked beautifully!!!! :P

It shot out quickly in repeated shots like a machine gun.

Work will continue tomorrow so I will post more when I'm done.
ZarCo

Post by ZarCo »

ejaculating dildo
ejaculating dildo
:D
Slippers

Post by Slippers »

Hello people.

Sorry for digging this old thread, but I would really like to know if any of you managed to build an ejaculating dildo. If so, would you be so kind to post some photos and the references of the parts you used ? That would help me a lot.

I would like to build one (actually several but I need to make a prototype first) dildo that could spray fake cum and fake pee into my mouth or over my face. This is a complicated project, there are many constraints :
  • It must be electrically controlled (not requiring me to squeeze it to spray, I can't squeeze it if I'm bound).
  • It must be able to shoot many loads, pumping the fluids from an arbitrarily big tank.
  • The spraying must have some strength to it, it must make the fluid fly over a few centimeters, like a real ejaculation.
  • The sprayed fluid must be heated to body temperature.
  • It must be able to switch the sprayed fluid (fake cum or fake pee), pumping them from two different tanks (the switching must be electrically controlled as well).
  • It must be safe (this is for soiling me, not killing me).
I did my homeworks and started searching for solutions to all these problems but I'm a bit lost.

For the pumping there are aquarium and PC water cooling pumps. Those are cheap and easy to control, but I don't know if they will be powerful enough. Actually I don't even know how powerful a pump must be to simulate an ejaculation.

For the heating I'm thinking of putting aquarium heaters into the fluid tanks. Those can be fully submerged without risk and can reach the desired temperature.

I have no idea of what I could use for the fluid switching. I'm thinking of some sort of electric valve but I don't know how those are called :oops:

Any idea or comment would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Hi Slippers

Peristaltic pumps ( The Sperminator ) and syringes will handle viscous fluids.
Pumps designed for pumping water will normally not do it.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

There are several types of pump available for moderately thick liquids that should work well for this scheme. Some are more cost effective than others.

Manual lever piston pump for thick fluids:http://www.amazon.com/ATD-Tools-5007-He ... B000M5WTKW
BigDrumPump.jpg
OK, this one is big, 1 qt per pump but they are all similar.

A more reasonable one: http://www.amazon.com/Plews-55001-Lubri ... B000BQW5LK
SmallPiston.jpg
Something like these could be activated by a linear motor or a lever and spring using a cam follower on a rotating disk to lift the lever, falling off the end so the spring brings down the piston rapidly.
Known as a snail or drop cam they act like this:
snlcam2.gif
snlcam2.gif (35.97 KiB) Viewed 7475 times
Instead of a solid cam, use a rotating disk with a roller pin to lift a lever. When the lever reaches the top the pin goes past the end and it drops down onto the piston producing a sharp pulse type of squirt. Use a pull spring on the moving end of the lever to increase the pressure and speed of impact with the pump top. I think this could be the closest in feel to the real thing.

Next approach is a peristaltic pump.

These are normally known for being very smooth BUT you can create one that isn't smooth at all by changing a few of the design features.
animperi.gif
animperi.gif (31.27 KiB) Viewed 7475 times
If your fluid is thick enough that it will not backflow even in an open hose ( use gravity to assist filling ) you can build the pump with a 1/4 round cavity and only 1 roller. Fairly high initial speed on the motor will speed up the roller until it contacts the hose giving a rapid initial flow that slows as the motor pushes it though the rest of the hose. A check valve may help if you have thin fluid.
You could also stop the motor in the last final bit of the pinch zone to stop backflow before you do your squirting.

Here is a site that instructs you on building a 'gravy fountain' which oddly enough sounds similar to our project here.
http://www.instructables.com/id/recircu ... mp-design/

I may decide to build one of these but I would have to make it out of wood as I have no real shop here.
Slippers

Post by Slippers »

I did some experiments and here is what I learned so far.

As suggested by Sir Cumference I bought an electric soap dispenser and took the pump apart. I confirm it works well for pumping semen like liquid. The problem is that the pump doesn't have enough strength to produce a convincing ejaculation. The semen doesn't fly out of the tube, it just falls. That's not good enough to experience bukkake at home. Increasing the pump speed doesn't help. I need some way to get some pressure. I'm thinking of pumping the fake semen into a flexible laboratory pipe (the brown kind, I don't know what it's called) while pinching the extremity to let the semen accumulate and build some pressure and then release it. It might damage the pump but I won't know until I try. These pumps are cheap anyway (the price of an electric soap dispenser really) so I can afford breaking a few before I find a good solution.

Thank you AssTechWarrior for suggesting the soap bottle pump. It produce a good ejaculation like effect, but motorising it is going to be difficult.

Soap dispenser pumps don't work so well for fake urine. They do pump it but, again, there is not enough pressure to produce a convincing golden shower. I tried a PC water cooling pump instead and it does the job. This pump won't work for fake semen though, that mean I will have to use one pump for each liquid.

Also, both pumps make noise, that's annoying.

Aquarium heaters work wonder to bring both the fake semen and the fake urine to body temperature. Well, it's actually a bit lower than body temperature but it's enough.

Right now I'm struggling to cook convincing fake semen and urine, trying the recipes I found on this forum. I have yet to find a way to reproduce the smell and exact taste of urine. Semen is even more challenging since I never actually tasted any :oops:

I will post again if I make any progress, hopping it might help others who share my body fluids perversion :wink: