Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
river

Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Post by river »

I was making a dildo for the Suck & Blow scenario and I realized it could be easily modified to make it ejaculate.

What you will need:
- 1/4'' viny tubing (aquarium air pump tubing is what I used)
- Drill with >1/4'' drill bit
- Piers (Needle-nose works best)
- Metal Clothes Hanger
- 10-100 mL syringe with Luer Lock or irrigation tip (you can get this from a pharmacy, feed store, or Amazon)

Instructions: Drill a hole through the dildo slightly larger than the tubing. Straighten out the clothes hanger and thread it through the dildo. Use the pliers to fold the tip back into a small loop. Slide the tubing through the loop and using the clothes hanger to pull the tubing back through the dildo (you can wet it or use lube to make this easier. Leave as much tubing as you want. The Luer lock syringe will fit on the end of the tubing. Then simply fill the syringe with you liquid of choice. I very very highly recommend PiJoy's AAC artifical semen recipe found at the link below.

*Note This is not all my original work. I pieced this together from ideas I saw around the board and I don't mean to take credit for any of it. I can e-mail you an image if you PM me.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=3298
The Slinky

Re: Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Post by The Slinky »

Very nice:)
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

i can say it works, cause I have tried it out. Unfortunately there are some practical issues I'd like to adress for further creative enhancement ideas:

- You still have to press the syringe yourself
- Multiple loads
- would be great to simulate a "natural shot"

Still thinking about those.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

pansexual wrote:i can say it works, cause I have tried it out. Unfortunately there are some practical issues I'd like to adress for further creative enhancement ideas:

- You still have to press the syringe yourself
- Multiple loads
- would be great to simulate a "natural shot"

Still thinking about those.
This somewhat sounds like a job for the good old NE555 timer, a darlington, a magnetic valve and a small pump. Currently I don't have the time to figure out details though...
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
webweaver85

Post by webweaver85 »

For things like this you should look up special effects tricks for squirting blood. I can give you two alternatives to your original design, both replacing the the syringe and giving you an easier gush like sensational.

1) you can get one of those baby suction bulbs. Depending on what size aquarium tube you are using it should fit snugly in the tube. This way you just need to apply a quick pressure to release the air and force your mix out the end of the tube. Depending on how much you have in the tube you can probably get more then one 'ejaculation' out of it. The easiest way to trigger it is obviously to press down hard yourself but I am sure there are other ways to squeeze a little bulb.

2) You can get an atomizer, the one you hand pump and they turn spray into a mist and shoot it out the end of a hose. You will need to tinker with the amount of pumps work best before you use it so it doesn't spray to hard (mostly for oral scenarios). You should be able to get quite a few uses out of it before the pressure is fully released. Now this is a push button system and for this its only going to need to be a quick hit and release.

Side note for #2, never use one that has ever been used with pesticides no matter how many times your wash it, it will still have trace amounts and its just not worth it to risk it. You can get a cheap atomizer on amazon for $15.
Holtir

Post by Holtir »

Thank you for the ideas. I've been slowly forming a plan on how to make my own ejaculating dildo or butt plug for quite a while, so here's what I'm planning after doing a decent amount of research today.

Materials:
Pillar Candle
A bit of string
ArtPlaster (quick dry)
Half Gallon Milk Carton (with the top cut off)
1/4in Tubing
GE Silicone (100% Silicone)
Tiny piece of metal (small nail or metal strip)

How to:
  • Carve or sculpt the candle into whatever shape or style you'd like to use upside down, so the wick is at the base. If there's a metal base on the bottom of the candle, be sure to remove that while sculpting.
    Tie, clamp, or secure the wick to the bit of string so that the whole candle can be supported by the string
    Take the thin piece of metal and insert it halfway into the wax at the tip (whichever you'd like, if it's the nail, sharp end into the tip, ouch)
    Mix the plaster and pour it into the half gallon container
    Suspend your wax creation so the top of the candle is resting just above the plaster.
    Once dried, the wax needs to come out. I'm planning to use an oven to melt the wax out. Set the plaster with wax at the bottom over some kind of bowl, dish, pot, or pan (lined with tin foil to easier cleanup).
    Get out any wax buildups you can while it's still liquid. I have a feeling this is going to be quite difficult.
    Once the plaster has cooled, insert the 1/4in tube and place it over the metal (which should still be in there).
    Fill the plaster with silicone and let it harden.
    Finally, you can either break the plaster, or attempt to slide your new toy out of the plaster.
If everything goes well, this should make a fairly high quality toy with no seams and the ability to ejaculate. This is untested, though I hope to try it out very soon and see how it works. I'm looking into pumps for my needs, but this thread and site have been very helpful towards that end. I'm going to attempt this construction quite soon and I'll be sure to take pictures along the way. I have a few lingering doubts about how rigid the dildo will end up being, but for the sake of experimentation, the 10-15 dollars this will take to create is completely worthwhile.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Please do not heat the wax in an oven or in any other direct way.
Use a bowl, pot or whatever and fill it with warm water. Then slowly heat things up and as soon as the wax turns liquid, stop heating.

There's a huge danger for the wax to ignite even without external flames! There's plenty of videos on the net showing exactly this.
Please be sure to not become the next example!

Anyways, good luck. Have fun.
Regards,

Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Holtir

Post by Holtir »

Thank you for the advice, I was planning on keeping it at a very low temperature anyways as wax melts quite easily. I've gotten all the materials I need to attempt this once, so assuming the first step doesn't take me hours, I should have a finished product by this time tomorrow. I'm also kicking around the idea of using a frozen water balloon taped creatively to create a vibrator form in the plaster.

EDIT! So I got distracted by other things and didn't start working on it until today. The wax has been molded, the mold has been cast, and that's as far as I've gotten.

Edit2: Getting the wax out of the mold proved to be trickier than I thought it would. After the base was removed I resorted to a chopsticks and boiling water to remove the rest. Two small pointers for this though, don't use a white pillar candle so it's easier to tell where you've missed bits inside the white plaster, and wax floats in plaster, meaning you only need to center it. No extra string needed. Finally, inserting the silicone was a little more tricky than I thought it would be, I'm not sure I filled the mold without any air bubbles. The top of it was dry this morning, but still felt very mushy to the touch.
Last edited by Holtir on 21 Mar 2013, 11:49, edited 2 times in total.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Holtir wrote:. I'm also kicking around the idea of using a frozen water balloon taped creatively to create a vibrator form in the plaster.
That is under (almost) any circumstances the safer way to do it. I guess it requires a lot more sculpturing skills though.
Holtir

Post by Holtir »

The silicone was dry enough for me to remove my new butt plug from the mold. It looks and feels good, the middle is still a tad soft, so I'll have to wait for that to dry completely. The only problem is the tube isn't centered near the tip, leaving a rough edge. I'm going to put a little more silicone on it to get rid of that edge.

Lastly, the mold wasn't damaged by removing the silicone, so I can make more or try again. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, and can't wait to be hogtied and fucked senseless by my new toy.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Steaming out the wax is a classic when doing lost wax casting.

It reduces the smell and smoke a lot if an electric kiln is to be used for the burn-out. You do not need the burnout, and probably get a better surface if there is still wax in the plaster.
http://www.warmtips.com/20060621.htm
Or look up "Lost Wax Casting Step 3 of 9 Dewaxing the flasks" on youtube.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

I'm making one of these right now. Ejaculating isn't my focus, however. I have a fucking machine that I made about a year ago (a toolbox machine) that I use with self bondage. I typically use an ice release for my self bondage, with varying times of 30 mins to two hours for release. Being that this is used anally, lubrication becomes somewhat of an issue over this time period.

My fucking machine is controlled with a potentiometer that I placed in a hand-held project box (a small, plastic box that contains the potentiometer with a user-selected dial for speed). There is room below the dial for either a toggle or self-resetting push-button switch (haven't decided). Anyway, I added a long cord for the fucking machine so that I can have it in my hand during sessions to control the speed of the machine from roughly 130 thrusts per minute (TPM) to an off position. Typically I have to turn it off after about 30 minutes due to lack of lubrication. As such, I wanted to figure out a way for the dildo to lubricate as it fucks me, and here's what I came up with....

You can find peristoltic pumps on eBay for around $20. These pumps are great for numerous reasons. They operate by compressing the tube to push fluids, so they can use just about any fluid out there (higher viscosity lubricants are no problem for these pumps). Plus, since they "push" the fluid, it comes in spurts just like an ejaculation (pretty much the same way the prostrate muscles contract to ejaculate). My fucking machine operates off of a controller that is fed by a 115V AC circuit (it converts it to 90V DC for the motor), but I can tap into this and place a 115V socket inside of the machine enclosure so I can plug in a 300MA 12v converter. This is all you need to operate one of these pumps. Typically they can pump 60 Ml per minute (about 12 teaspoons per minute). I can simply use the same 7-conductor wire I used for my fucking machine control to operate a control switch for the pump since I have 4 unused wires.

Basically, I'll use a small tupperware container to hold the fluid (Astroglide, etc.), drill a hole in the container and insert a hose barb through it. Caulk it with clear silicone so it doesn't leak. Attach a hose to this with the other side to the inlet of the pump, and then run tubing to the dildo (very small tubing.... usually 3/16" OD). Drilling through latex and/or silicone usually ends up with tears, so I use a length of piano wire (very rigid steel wire) to push through the dildo. I then tape the tubing to the piano wire with electrical tape VERY tightly, and use wire lubricant (you can buy it at Lowe's, etc., for lubricating wire to pull it through conduits) to pull the tubing through. The trick here is to pull the tubing through, remove the tape, and then pull it back through where the tubing is about 1/2" into the dildo. First of all, if it's at the head of the dildo, it can scrape you. Not comfy. Plus, if you pull it back, the hole becomes veeeeeery tiny, making any fluid (ejaculate!) squirt out at a higher velocity as it is forced through a tiny opening.

This will work perfectly for me. As I feel the lubrication disappearing, I can "turn on" the pump for 10 seconds, and voila! Two teaspoons of astroglide are injected into my ass keeping things nice and lubricated. With the small ID of the tubing, it holds very little volume. Thus, you can also make this work for a blowjob dildo (like I sometimes do) with just a few tablespoons of cum. With larger tubing, it can take quite a bit to just fill the line and it never gets to you. For instance, 3/32 ID tubing (like you'll use here) uses only 0.25 teaspoons per foot of line. If you have 2 tablespoons of cum and 8 feet of tubing, you'll have 1.33 tablespoons ejaculated into your mouth/ass.

Hope this helps!!!!
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

Windscreen washer motors used to work on this principle.

Out of interest, does the pump self prime with more viscous liquids?
limikey

Post by limikey »

I followed river's instructions and it worked! I used a foot long 5/16 in drill bit, which worked quite well. My local pharmacy had 60 ML, Luer tip plastic syringes for a dollar each. I bought 4! Anyhow, I used PiJoy's recipe for fake cum and had alot of fun. Here's some pics of the converted dildo.

Yeah, I screwed up trying to use a 5 inch drill bit on an 8 inch dildo. Drilled in from both ends hoping to meet in the middle. The longer bit did it in one fell swoop, but left me with 2 urethra's.

I'd like to thank river for the instructions. The lube worked like a charm when pulling the tubing thru.
stefani

Post by stefani »

I love the idea of a peristaltic pump, but how do you keep air out of the line without having to prime the whole thing extensively before hand. Is there anything out there that would do that?