Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
AssTechWarrior

Re: Ejaculating Dildo/Butt Plug

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Might I suggest building something like this:
droppump.jpg
'A' is a small power window motor with a round output wheel added and a pin or roller 'C' attached to the output wheel 'B'
Roller / pin 'C' catches the lever arm and lifts it until 'C' rotates past the end of the lever, dropping it.
Rubber bumper 'F' is optional
Tension spring 'E' is strong enough to fully compress pump with fluid 'D'

You want the top to bottom motion of the lever end to be less than the distance between the highest and lowest position on the wheel 'B' so the roller 'C' can catch it when the pump bottoms out.

Optionally, a weight may be added to the lever arm to increase force on the pump.

To pause the pumping, stop the motor with the lever raised and the pump will fill fully.

Typical power window motor specs:
YB37001A.jpg
85 RPM is a a bit more than 1 pump per second, probably pretty close to reality ;)
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

Blacky wrote:
pansexual wrote:i can say it works, cause I have tried it out. Unfortunately there are some practical issues I'd like to address for further creative enhancement ideas:

- You still have to press the syringe yourself
- Multiple loads
- would be great to simulate a "natural shot"

Still thinking about those.
This somewhat sounds like a job for the good old NE555 timer, a darlington, a magnetic valve and a small pump. Currently I don't have the time to figure out details though...
How easy is it to use a NE555? I looked them up, and while it was intimidating, I suspect they're easier to use than expected.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

LasseBosch wrote:
How easy is it to use a NE555? I looked them up, and while it was intimidating, I suspect they're easier to use than expected.
Very easy actually. You can find some nice basic circuits using it here (site in German language only, sorry):

http://www.kreatives-chaos.com/artikel/ ... chaltungen

They even provide a small script to calculate the duty cycle.
Anyhow, should you desire to run multiple toys at the same time I'd suggest you have a look at the range of Arduino controllers. They are easier to use than I suspected and way more versatile than an NE (way more expensive, too, though).

I hope this helps?

Regards,
Blacky
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Check out windshield washer pumps on ebay. Looks like they start at about $3.00 or around $20 with reservoir. They are 12vdc so using an arduino to control them should be no problem.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

slkdyk wrote:Check out windshield washer pumps on ebay. Looks like they start at about $3.00 or around $20 with reservoir. They are 12vdc so using an arduino to control them should be no problem.
Just make sure to use a darlington or relay between the arduino and the pump.
The Arduino pins are able to deliver no more than 40mA at 5V. If you connect the pump directly to the pin you will most likely get nothing in return, except for a fried µC.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)