Punishment Bra

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bound_jenny

Re: Punishment Bra

Post by bound_jenny »

Claudia wrote:you have a devilish imagination to be sure
Understatement of the month! :rofl:

Here's proof (if you want pudding with it, that's extra charge :P ):
Dark_Lizerd wrote:Have you checked the bra I found for you under "Funny things"???
Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Liz,
I must have missed the "funny bra" post...

No, haven't seen it.

:)
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Liz, thank you for your post with the picture of the barbwire bra... Something like that would be great. The best thing is that it will expose a lot of tit flesh (Master still makes me use lewd words in my descriptions). My bra covers both my tits totally. The increased exposure would be nice and much more humiliating. I'll have to find some barbwire...

I went to a Christmas Party that was associated with my work and I knew it would be a total bore. So Master decided to spice it up a bit and he made me wear my punishment bra and thong initially. I took the tacks out of the thong that went up the back so that I could sit if I had too. So you already know that when I put on the bra Master makes me bend at my waist so my tits bags hang down off of my chest. Then I pull the punishment bra up to engulf as much tit flesh as possible. At your suggestion, Master made sure that there were the maximum number of tack points pressing into my nipples and areola. The cups are a little small for my D sized tits so my sensitive love bags were being painfully pricked by dozens of irritating tack points relentlessly pushing into my tits. As I reached down to put my feet through my thong the pain increased as the weight of my tits shifted and pushed even harder against the points. I pulled the thong up until the tack points were snug against my pussy and pressing against my nether lips and even my clit. My tits and pussy were being punished from that time forward especially when I had to dress myself. Putting on clothes is normally a simple routine task but when I am wearing the tack filled punishment bra and thong, every movement causes my tits to move and press harder into the tack points and the thong to scratch my pussy. This causes increased and constantly changing pain in the most sensitive parts of my being.

This is when Master had a brilliant idea which was to use my new Christmas present. He had me undress which caused the same pain as when I dressed. He made me take off the punishment thong which was a relief to be sure. He then made me insert my brand new Christmas present, an estim butt plug. This one is about as long as the others in my Masters inventory, about 5 inches. But it is a full 2 inches in diameter at it's widest point where my other largest one is 1-5/8 inches wide. The stem is also very large in diameter, much greater than any of my previous dildoes and it holds my asshole stretched wide open all the time. It is an amazingly humiliating feeling to have your asshole spread wide constantly. Then he made me pick up my brand new Lelo vibrating dildo, also a Christmas present. This is a waterproof multi-function very powerful rechargable battery powered vibrator. I had experimented before and found that the vibrator would run on full power for over an hour so I was in for a difficult time. I had tied nylon rope around the neck of the vibrator between the head and the body so that I could secure it in place. The place that it would be secured is, in case you haven't guessed, is my pussy. Master allowed me to lube it up and then press it into my already wet pussy. The head isn't as large as other vibrators but it is still sizable and took a lot of effort to get it in. With a bit of effort of pushing and wiggling the vibrator, the head finally slipped into my sex hole. Once in place, I had to tie it off so it wouldn't fall out. One rope went up my ass crack over the estim butt plug and to the belt that was around my waist and then tied off securely. The other end of the rope went up front right over my clit to be tied off to the belt in the front. Now, the butt plug and the Lelo vibrator were firmly in place for the evening. No one could possibly know that I had the estim butt plug shoved into may ass, but with the vibrator body hanging out of my pussy nearly 10 inches, like a big long cock, I would certainly have to be careful. I tried sitting down and found that it was difficult but possible. I had to sit forward in the chair so that the vibrator body could hang down in front of the chair a little. Then Master made me put my dress back on and make ready for the party. The dress was very conservative covering my full cup bra as it came all the way up to my neck. The skirt part was very full and came down below my knees. As I looked in the mirror I was impressed because I looked like an ultra conservative pastors wife going to a church social. No one would ever guess that I was being punished in a very painful sexually explicit manner. Both of my sex holes between my legs were stuffed and my tits were being constantly tortured by dozens of sharp pointed tacks. I casually reached down and pushed the vibrator button which caused the head to spring into action and jolted my pussy and caused me to stiffen with the surprise. The vibrations were inside my pussy and because my clit was being pressed against the head by the rope, the feeling was very powerful. It would not take long to cum with this thing pounding away at my clit and then when I thought about the humiliation of having the vibrator body hanging down from my pussy, the eventual estim shock to my ass I was excited and fearful all at the same time. Going to a party with this kind of sadistic or rather sexually masochistic gear, having to hold back an embarrassing orgasm would be quite the punishment. I was apprehensive, but I called the Uber car anyway. I was committed.

I'll have to write about the actual party experience later because I have run out of time. But all during the party, I was on the verge of an orgasm even without turning on the vibrator.

Claudia
Last edited by Claudia on 25 Jan 2015, 17:59, edited 3 times in total.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Thank you querty
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

So, after I was dressed for the party, I felt I looked pretty good for a 40 something woman, even if I was dressed conservatively. No one would possibly know that I was wearing a punishment bra full of tacks pressing into my tits. No one would possibly know that I had large estim butt plug in my ass and certainly no one would know that I had a Lelo dildo head tied into my pussy.

When I called the Uber car, Master was kind and I had nothing turned on, I just felt very full down below with both my ass and pussy stuffed and my tits were being poked and scratched without a moments rest. When I walked I had to take very small steps to keep the body of the dildo that hung from my pussy from flopping around and to prevent the ropes from pinching my clit. Getting into the car was quite a painful chore. I had to twist my body a little which normally wouldn't be a problem, but with my tits being in constant contact with the tack points, every movement caused me to wince in pain. Then there was the matter of the dildo, again, normally sliding in on the seat would be no big deal, but with the body of the dildo hitting the edge of the seat the head moved sideways as well as deeper into my pussy, it caused a little groan to leave my mouth. The driver looked at me with a little bit of concern but I managed a little smile signalling all was well. Then of course, as my weight settled on my ass, the butt plug pushed in even further, stretching my ass hole open even more than the near limit that it already was.

All of these sensations all at the same time were keeping me on the edge of an orgasm. Then Master got a little mean and made me reach down and flip on the dildo which sprang to life right there in the back seat of the Uber. I don't think the driver heard it, but if he did, he was very calm and kept his eyes on the road. I was already over stimulated with just the thought of what was happening and the passive stimulation of my sexual parts. So, when the vibrations hit my clit I almost immediately went over the edge in a huge climax that I am sure the driver noticed. I tried to settle down but the vibrations were overpowering and caused another climax to build. It didn't take long for all my muscles to contract and nearly cramp, my legs were stiff, my fists were clenched as they pressed into my crotch. I was consumed by a second orgasm and we weren't half way there.

Master finally relented and allowed me to turn off the vibrator before a third one hit me. I was still aroused and coming down from the orgasmic high when we arrived at the party site. I was sure that I had a wet spot on my dress, I mean how could I not. I slid across the back seat, thanking the driver who was smiling, and stepped out of the car. The loose dress hid the fact that the body of the dildo was waving back and forth between my legs stimulating my clit and again bringing me close to another orgasm. This time I was out on the sidewalk, not hidden in the back seat of a car, so I had to suppress it at all cost. I leaned against a pole and tried to settle down by not moving a muscle, not doing anything that would cause the stimulation of my clit or even the pain to my tits which seemed to be stimulating also. My breathing finally began to come down to normal and the sensations in my pussy subsided too.

I steadied myself to the point where I thought I could walk so I proceeded to the front door of the party venue. I almost backed out but Master thought this was funny and told me not to be a wus, so he made me register and proceed to walk very slowly and steadily into the banquet area. A couple of ladies from work recognized me and came over to say hi and chat a little. I was able to carry on a conversation without embarrassing myself but it was really difficult with the distractions of my tack filled punishment bra, my oversized butt plug and of course the dildo head tied into my pussy with the body dangling between my legs. The women saw their husbands and excused themselves leaving me at the food table on my own so Master made me reach down and turn on the dildo again.

That's when a crowd of people came over to pick up some of the food and I was surrounded as the vibrations began to affect me like they did in the car. I was getting scared now because the orgasm was definitely building. That's when Master made me push the punishment button on the estim butt plug causing a lightning bolt to shoot into my ass. I had to involuntarily grit my teeth, my eyes shut with the pain and my legs again tightened and almost cramped. Thank god I was able to suppress any noises from my mouth as the pain increased and my orgasm built. I was thinking that this time Master had gone too far but I was already committed so I had to just endure whatever happened next.

I quickly made my way to the ladies room with the vibrations stimulating my clit and I was walking so fast, the body of the dildo was waving between my legs causing additional painful but erotic stimulation. As I reached the ladies room door Master made me hit the punishment button again and I nearly stumbled as I pushed my way into the bathroom with my ass on fire from the electric shock. I frantically looked for a stall and fortunately there was one open so I rushed into to it and locked the door and the orgasm hit even before I could pull my dress up. Master made me shock my ass again right in the middle of the climax. Once it was over, I could only lean against the door and catch my breath. Thankfully no one was in the ladies room until I was done and sexually wasted.

I had to get home now, this was too close for comfort so I untied the ropes and pulled the dildo out of my pussy and put it into my purse. I left the butt plug in and re-tied the ropes so it wouldn't fall out. I used a bunch of toilet paper to mop myself up between my legs, pulled down my dress and then slowly opened the door and peaked out to see if it was safe to leave. One lady was doing her make up so I snuck out and made it to the front door without incident. I called another Uber and finally got home after a very harrowing experience.
Last edited by Claudia on 30 Dec 2015, 03:08, edited 3 times in total.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Wow, another amazing experience Caudia. I was becoming very aroused reading it.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Yikes... :shock: :shock: :shock:

BTW, I edited your post to put some paragraphs into the text. Hit that punishment button again for making me do that... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Jenny,

Thank you for editing my post, the paragraphs make it easier to read for sure. I am sure Master will find a way to punish me as a way to thank you for your efforts.

Just a note. After this experience with walking around with a dildo head tied into my pussy and hidden by a full skirt, I look at other women and wonder if they too are pleasuring themselves in the same way... lol

Claudia
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Master has had me pretty active but undergoing the same or similar punishments so there really isn't anything new. So, I haven't been reporting recent activities because they would really just be repeats of the things I have reported before.

I was thinking though, some of you men might be able to replicate some of my punishments like the spiked bra. I was thinking that if you got an A cup bra and filled it with tacks and put it on, you could achieve at least a similar experience. I know my tits are a lot bigger and bouncier, but still, an A cup should cover your man-boobs nicely.

Also, I have been going out shopping and running other errands with the dildo secured in my pussy. I was thinking that a man might be able to tie it to his balls at the base of his penis and then wear baggy pants. The Lelo vibrator is rechargable battery powered and it lasts for over an hour on full power. It is also pretty powerful, similar to a plug in vibrator. Not sure if this would work, but if it did, one could get a similar sensation to my pussy vibrations. Don't know if it would make you cum, but it might and that would be awesome. One word of caution, don't get into a crowded elevator with the vibrator running. It is quiet, but not that quiet.

Claudia

Just some random thoughts.
limitless

Post by limitless »

As with most poky things, there is a different sensation from having the points remaining in one location for an extended period of time (kind of a dull pain) and having the points be able, somehow, to move about. The later, in my opinion, is far more tantalizing and worth working on the ingenuity required in bringing it about. Perhaps strap that "wonderbra" on top of several strings (butcher's twine would be best) that could then be attached to elbows, knees or the ceiling. Movement would cause the strings to snag on the barbs. Ouch. For added discomfort, tie tight little knots in the string.
Anthony10

Post by Anthony10 »

The ring is divided in two pieces, held together with a stainless steel hinges.
Attachments
PBH125mmopen2.JPG
Last edited by Anthony10 on 12 Sep 2015, 05:15, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

That looks delightfully diabolical. :shock:

If you hear some insistent banging on your door, that would be Claudia. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

simply wow.
now i'm seriously jealous of your partner.
[
Anthony10

Post by Anthony10 »

The first model tack bra I have made for her was not easy to put on. Therefore I made a second one. This time the ring was divided in 3 equal sections and the doors where split. That was much 'comfortable' to put it on, not wearing it. It was not possible to go on the street so the tack bra was for indoors only.
Can not upload a picture, I only have pictures of 900kB and they are not allowed. Maybe I will take an other picture in the future who is less than 500kB.
Last edited by Anthony10 on 20 Aug 2015, 06:18, edited 2 times in total.