Punishment Bra

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
FetishXpress

Re: Punishment Bra

Post by FetishXpress »

RADER123 wrote:How long did you wear the Bra to get those results?
Rader
2 Hours
FetishXpress
Imaginary_Girl

Post by Imaginary_Girl »

Oh wow that is delicous. Very very nice. Thanks for sharing!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i think i just fell in love.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

How fun to see another woman wearing a tack bra similar to mine... My tits are a bit fuller than hers and fit a little more snuggly, but I bet the feeling is very similar. I hope you took her out for drinks at a dance club or maybe to a gym for a little exercise. Thank you for sharing...

Claudia
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

So, it's been awhile since I've posted but its good to be back. I had an affair with a guy that I thought might be the one, but alas, he was a disappointment. I won't go into details but I really thought I was doing well with my blowjobs, I was deepthroating without much gagging, I was able to hold him in my throat for quite a while. Regular sex was good and I was patient with easing him into my bondage and humiliation fetishes. I teased him a bit with scarfs and other clothing that I used to do make believe ties while had sex which excited him, but left me wanting more. So, one day I decided to get him excited about bondage and while he was on his way over to my place, I tied my legs to the bed post at the foot of the bed and then cuffed my wrists to the headboard just after I stuffed my mouth with a ball gag. I had put a sign over my tits that read "Hi Babe, I'm yours to do anything you'd like". Well, he smiled at the sign as I got more excited, then removed it and he untied me! He said he wasn't into that kind of stuff and untying me was what he wanted to do. I even played my best submissive slave role begging him to use me, to punish me and still, it wasn't for him. Needless to say, I broke up with him soon after.

The night after I told him our relationship wasn't going to go anywhere so I wanted to stop seeing him, Master came back. He was pissed because of all the time I wasted on this guy and made sure that I knew that a punishment was in order. He made me get all glammed up, exotic makeup and fancy hair. Then he made me put on the punishment bra. I bent over at the waist so my tits were dangling down off my chest and then I had to bring the cups up and over my pendulus bags of woman flesh. Everything went just like before, I was feeling the delicious pain of the 100 tacks as they came in contact with my tits. But then I stopped as tried to fasten the bra. I discovered that either the bra shrank or I gained weight (relationship weight lol). Bottom line, the straps didn't fit like before so I had to pull extra hard, wiggling my tits and squirming around trying to make it so the snaps would meet and close. Needless to say, the pain of the steel points pressing into my flesh was almost more than I could bare but I finally got the bra fastened. Master insisted that I wear the punishment thong also, but it wasn't so bad getting it on but it still pressed into my pussy more than I remembered. He was being kind with this first punishment in a very long time and he didn't make me insert my butt plug or even my dildo. He made me pick out a nice sundress and then drive up to the park and just walk around in the warmth of the sun. There was a long stretch of sidewalk where I couldn't see anyone else so Master made me jog a little. I had to hold my head up, my back straight and eyes looking ahead as my tits bounced up and down within the confines of the tack lined bra, as much as they could anyway. Each step was a bounce and each bounce cause the tack points to push into my tits. The punishment thong also scratch my pussy with each step as you may well imagine. Master made me jog until I saw someone else up ahead and then he allowed me to slow down to a walk because I can't hide the pain in my face caused by the tacks jabbing into my tits with every bounce, every step. This was an easy punishment, painful, but easy compared to what Master had in mind for me on the Island dodging cars at night.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good to have you back.

And don't forget, if you haven't received pain in a while, your pain tolerance lowers. So its likely that the pain hasn't changed, but your tolerance has, so it now feels more painful while the pain is actually the same.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear that you drew yet another vanilla in the great sausage lottery.

Have you considered going to munches in your area? You really deserve to meet some fellow perverts and give Master a bit of competition.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

hello claudia,

i don't know if i'm happy to see you back or sad.

happy, because it means i get to enjoy reading another set of your amazing adventures; sad be- cause it means another relationship didn't pan out for you.

isn 't there a burlesque or revue/variety show in new york that features bdsm-themes?

might be an option to early on gauge reactions
of your latest conquest about your hearts desire.
[