Punishment Bra

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
ponylady

Re: Punishment Bra

Post by ponylady »

ouuuch, this looks positively nasty.

i already envy the lucky wearer of your workmanship.
[
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Anthony, I love the look of your new bra and I bet it would be amazing to wear.
Anthony10

Post by Anthony10 »

I do my best to make some tack bra's by different concepts.
I am busy to make some tack bra for flat breasted females because they can not use the 'normal tack bra' who is made for filled up lady's.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Here is a few more bras for everyone to drool over...
OK, so it is a search link for the topic at hand...
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Pun ... ORM=IDMHDL

Bing... what would we do with out you???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Dark-Lizard... lol I perved the bing bras and found a picture of mine... ha ha ha
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Since I logged on today I thought I'd update this post a little at the same time.

Over the last few months, Master has seen fit to put me through several different punishment sessions with my tack filled punishment bra and now, the vibrator stuffed up and tied into my pussy. Ever since going to the Christmas party with my spiked punishment bra firmly wrapped around my tits causing biting pain with every move and the vibrator head shoved into my pussy and then tied off so it wouldn't fall out, Master has really enjoyed the indignity of causing me pain and the embarrassment of orgasms in public. Master made me go to the Goodwill Store to buy a couple more dresses with full skirts with knee length hem lines. They are very simple dresses that no one would even notice when I wear them out and around. He makes me "suit up", strapping on my bra which punctures my tits with a hundred tacks and then inserting the vibrator head into my pussy and tying in place. The vibrator is a Lelo brand, it is very powerful, has multiple settings and a battery that lasts for several hours. The head is a little smaller than other massage vibrators so it goes into my pussy a little easier and is less difficult to walk around when it is fully inserted. I mean, it still fills me up, but just a little more comfortable. The body of the vibrator hangs down between my legs about 10 inches which is why I have to wear full, knee length skirts. Anything else and people would certainly see the purple vibrator body.

So now maybe once a week, sometimes more, Master makes me go for walks or perform simple chores like grocery shopping with my punishment bra in place and the vibrator tied in my pussy. The pain in my tits has always been something challenging but add the vibrations from the Lelo tied inside my pussy, these excursions have become very challenging. Holding back an orgasm while in the vegetable aisle of a grocery store is a very erotic form of torture. Master usually starts out with no vibrations at all until we get into a public area. Then I have to very discretely reach down and push the on button. Usually He lets me start out with a mild vibration that just keeps me excited but not powerful enough to make me come. As the time passes, He makes me increase the power until it is almost impossible to keep from cumming. In these cases, I have to find a little hidden corner or lean up against a post and try to act as casual as possible as the orgasm peaks and passes. Sometimes He makes me leave the vibrations on after an orgasm. I am able to take a few steps until another builds and I have to find something else to hang onto or lean against while I cum again. I don't know if you can even imagine having an orgasm you can't stop in the middle of a shopping mall full of people or the soup section of a grocery store. Sometimes at the end of a session I can hardly walk on my rubbery legs. Its become a pretty regular thing for me these days.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

You just have too much fun! Must be a very quiet vibrator if no one notices the sound coming from your pussy.

Please stop in more often, I like your adventures.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

The Lelo vibrator is not as noisy as other less expensive ones, but it can be heard. If you want to hear one, they sell them a the Hustler stores and usually have demos on display. I get funny looks and glances once in a while but mostly the looks on their faces are just a big question mark. After all, who would believe or even imagine that a woman would be walking around with a vibrator stuffed in her pussy vibrating away. Besides, now days, it could just be a cell phone in vibrator mode. This is a big part of the humiliation, Master making me go into public and trying to act normal and as if nothing unusual is going on. And, all the time I'm in pain with my tits being stabbed by the tacks in my bra and to add to the humiliation, there's the vibrator tied into my pussy constantly driving me towards an orgasm. Trying to hide an orgasm is the hardest part.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I imagine hiding the second or third one is even harder! :shock:

Seems like there might be a slight problem with dripping after two or three orgasms.

Cleanup on aisle three! :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound72

Post by bound72 »

Would be very interesting to make a punishment jockstrap for men using the same concept hmmmmm
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Do able... but...
You gota consider the fact that a guy will change size and shape as things "happen"...
Maybe a flexible sleeve that will grow and shrink as things change...
Maybe a thick walled sleeve that hide the points, but, as things grow, the sleeve is stretched out,
and it exposes the points... the harder, the more the points poke...
but that will just cause a reaction runaway...
but you gota include the ones across and around the tip...

And now, someone will build it... and he will come...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

For a guy a protective cup (as found in sports shops) could easily be modified with a few dozen drawing pins. A layer of soft foam the depth of the pins would prevent it scratching constantly but offer no protection when aroused.

The pins and foam method could probably be used in a pair of briefs, or might be particularly effective in the pouch of some pouch pants.

I'm sure I've read an account of a man or woman being made to wear lockable shorts lined completely with pins and foam so that they couldn't sit down in any way.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've made a punishment underwear.

Basically the underpants have a strip of ducttape in it through which lots of tacks have been pushed.

Additionally using carton, I added a 2nd layer for the other side of the penis, causing it to be surrounded by tacks.

I've also located extra tacks at the balls but they don't do much unless I wear a crotchring too. So obviously I do wear one of those.

I get hard before putting on the underpants and it is a real challenge. I don't think I've worn this for longer than maybe... 10 minutes?

You get used to the pain and are able to wear them, the problem comes after that. At a certain moment, the penis goes flaccid and that causes the tacs to scratch the skin. Nothing painful, but the arousal that comes afterwards causes the area that has shrunken to get more pressure to the tacks into the penis causing more pain. It is bearable but only just.

A great way for a torture session, but nothing to wear under your clothes. People around you will think you're having a heartattack. :rofl: :gag:

I do also own a spiked cock cage (chastity cage) and it does the job a lot better.

It is very big considering a chastity cage because there's extra room for the inwards spikes. The spikes itself are not sharp. They're not like tacks. A tack is pointy, these are like an | causing more surface area to press on. But believe me, even though this will not penetrate the skin (though scratching does occur if you go flaccid and not careful) it will hurt like hell. If you keep the pressure on there, you do get skin trauma that forms under the skin. This will fade away in a day or so.

The most amazing part of this spiked cock cage is, that if you wear it while not erect and your penis bounces up and down against the spikes, it feels wonderful. This sucks really bad because just thinking of it will cause a painful erection. But once you go flaccid and your mind is not down there, it is likely that you'll forget its there even though additional weight is added. Eventually you just don't notice its there. But when you go to the toilet and you get reminded again, you are likely to get a painful erection too.

So yeah, its fun! XD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FetishXpress

Post by FetishXpress »

Couple images from a punishment bra video and photo shoot.

FetishXpress
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

How long did you wear the Bra to get those results?
Rader