Punishment Bra

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bound_jenny

Re: Punishment Bra

Post by bound_jenny »

I think you've heard this before... ow. :shock:

Well, Evelynne, kudos on your skill and patience on the sewing machine. It's no mean feat to alter a corset in that way. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I used this punishment bra on a interactive website last week. The guys seemed to really enjoy my pain as they made me exercise while wearing this prickly torture bra. After that experience, Master plans to make me wear it more often.

Claudia
aw-90

Post by aw-90 »

my master had me make a punishment bra and panties today. i made it by gluing at least 50 pins in each cup of a bra, and in panties. in case they moved, i then glued fabric over the top of the pins to hold them in place. thanks for the idea.
Attachments
IMG_6160.jpeg
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

AW....

I am so glad that you have one of these incredible bras. Have you used it yet? Isn't it just an incredible feeling to have your tits encased in this torture device. Suggestions, put it on with your bra and panties and go to dinner at a fancy restaurant. Wear it while doing house work, I think you'll love it...

Claudia
Last edited by Claudia on 08 Oct 2014, 09:40, edited 1 time in total.
ballbag965

Post by ballbag965 »

Claudia

Thanks for the description of your experience, it was most eloquently written.

Regards

Ballbag965
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Punishment thong from the front
Punishment thong from the front
Punishment thong inside
Punishment thong inside
[I made my punishment thong several months ago but haven't had time to post pictures but here they are... The thong is worn very tight and the points are pressing against my pussy all the time. Walking is very difficult especially in public because the points press into my labia and sometime one settles on my clit and it is difficult to hide the pain in my face.
Attachments
punishment thong closer
punishment thong closer
ntysecrets

Post by ntysecrets »

I'm thinking I will need to add this bra and panty to my "need to make" list. :D
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I am thinking about making this panty insert, I can already imagine being ordered to wear it after a harsh spanking!

Veronica

Post by Veronica »

I priced snap kits at Jo-Anns 7pc has 14 spikey thingers for $3.49, so enough to make the above would come to 31.50 (still way cheaper to make it myself, especially if I substitute pretty duck tape sandwich for the leather!. I decided to do it later, but I grabbed one pack...

I want to teach myself to walk around on the balls of my feet when I don't have heels on, which means I'm barefoot. so I made these spikey flip flops!!
WIN_20141015_143655.JPG
yours are way more cruel though, with thumb tacks!!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I've been trying to date a guy for the past few weeks but when I asked him to tie me up, he freaked out and that was that... Oh well

I have been able to use my punishment underwear twice in the last month. I had a charity event that I was obligated to attend so to make it more interesting, Master made me wear the punishment bra and thong. After my shower, he made me bend over at the waist so that my tits hung heavily from my chest. I pulled the tack lined bra cups up so they encased my tender tit flesh. The first touch of the steel points made me hesitate but Master was insistent so I made a second effort and made sure that when I pulled the cups up, my tits were completely and snuggly enveloped. I fixed the snaps in the back causing the cups and steel points to press tightly against my flesh causing me to flinch in pain when the points pressed into my sensitive love bags. One point was squarely pressing into my right nipple which was more painful than all of the other tack points. I was thought about adjusting the bra so that the point was not so centered, but Master nixed that plan. I would just have to suffer.

To complete the underwear set, I pulled up the thong which immediately gave me reason to pause. The points pressed into every nook and cranny of my sex, even my clit. I walked around a bit and every step was very painful as the points stuck and scraped every part of my tender nether regions. I obviously did a very good job of creating the perfect punishment thong. I tried to sit on the chair in my bedroom but it was really not possible because the points coming up between my ass cheeks were pressing into my tail bone. The weight of my body would have caused them to penetrate my skin and hit the bone. Master relented and allowed me to go to the event without the thong or any panties for that matter.

I dressed conservatively in loose fitting clothes. My skirt was short considering it was a charity event which made the constant concern that I wasn't wearing panties even greater. This was the trade off for not wearing the punishment thong. Well, it wasn't the entire trade off. Master also made me insert a small estim bullet plug into my ass. The power unit was attached to the small of my back by a belt that ran around my waist. My stylish jacket hid the bulge of the little case. The remote was hidden in my jacket pocket which made it easy to access without drawing attention to myself.

I took an Uber to the event and the driver tried to chat me up but I was distracted by the constant scratching and prickly pain all around my tits. He took one corner a little faster than I would have liked and it caused me to lean to the left and my tits lit up with pain as a result.

The charity event that would have otherwise been very boring turned out to be quite a nice experience. It would have been painfully boring without the punishment bra and estim plug. As it turned out, it was painfully exciting.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Between painful and painfully boring, I'd choose the former any day. :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I agree, painfully exciting was so much better....
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sounds like you need to do a little tweak to the locations of the tacks...
Place several to make contact on the nipples and right around them...
And, move the tacks that would hit your tail bone, and line up the front ones
so that they hit your clit better...
Also, sew in a drawstring that would run right between the lips so that when
tightened, it would force its way in and the line of tacks would point out
and into the inner sides of your pussy...

Too bad about your failed attempt with your ex-boyfriend...
I'm sure there is any number of guys here that thinks he is such an idiot
and would love to take his place...
:hi:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Thanks for the suggestions Liz, you have a devilish imagination to be sure.

In regards to moving the tacks around, there really isn't enough room to move them if I keep using the same tacks. The tacks or more specifically, the tack heads are pretty much filling all the space. But I can adjust my tits as I pull the cups up and press the tacks into my flesh. I apologize for my sloppyness and will indeed be more careful and insure that there are tack points pressing into my nipples and areolas which will surely increase the erotic pain associated with wearing the punishment bra.

I can take out the tailbone tacks from the punishment thong too. This is a good idea as it will make the thong more versatile. The thong is made of a pretty thick material and it will not bend so I can't get it into my "crack". But its a great idea. I am thinking that I may be able to find a rope or leather strap of some sort that I can fill with tacks and then pull it up into my pussy, just the thought of it is getting me excited. I can imagine trying to walk with a bunch of tacks lining my pussy. What a great idea...

Thanks again
Claudia
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Have you checked the bra I found for you under "Funny things"???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...