What would you 3D print?

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
diyguy

Re: What would you 3D print?

Post by diyguy »

I've been experimenting lately, and printing is going okay-ish ;) Need to work on calibration and such, but will report back!
Do it yourself bondage stuff to get yourself in self bondage :D
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

diyguy wrote:I've been experimenting lately, and printing is going okay-ish ;) Need to work on calibration and such, but will report back!
Let me know if something goes wrong, or if you got any other problems... Been printing for a year :)
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

bound_jenny wrote:
Blacky wrote:Imagine a vibrator that turns itself on and of in a random pattern with random intensities WITHOUT external cases, cables and stuff... sooo much fun.... :twisted:
I had that accidentally when some battery contact corrosion in one of my vibes made it run randomly - on, off, slow, fast... drove me nuts - in a good way... :D

Jenny.
Jenny,

The surface finish of most reprap-printed objects are probably a bit rough for that sort of use, unless one were to sand, heat polish or solvent polish it. I think it might be easier to do by fitting a *small* control circuit into an existing vibrator's shell.

With a cord permitted, a randomized vibrator is pretty easy, assuming some electronics skills, ones easily learned. FYI, somebody has already done some work on this, with enough detail that it could be readily reproduced. Here are some of that guy's webpages on randomized sex toys:

http://tacit.livejournal.com/214115.html

http://tacit.livejournal.com/353951.html

http://tacit.livejournal.com/357051.html

So, if you'd like a randomized toy again, you could learn to make it yourself.

And I can't resist: If you build it, they will cum!
(a slight {but significant} change in the spelling of the well-known line from the movie _Field of Dreams_
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Would anyone seriously print item reminding a bit this http://www.extremerestraints.com/images/VF145z.jpg
I am interested to buy such. Just need a little more rounded shape, maybe completely spherical. Could even be made of hard plastic, if there's no risk of it breaking or bending. You can alter the design, add more support or something, as long as the rings are roughly in same places.

Specs:
Larger ring is 1.25 inches diameter and the smaller is 1 inch in diameter.
(These should be measured from inside i think.)

Original product page:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/chasti ... y_825.html
gemt

Post by gemt »

Flyman

Post by Flyman »

A custom made 9 inch or 10 inch dildo, some custom hand, and ankle cuffs and maybe a leg spread bar.
I'm like a computer give me a command and I will almost always do it.
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

wow!! that dress is awesome, how did I miss that post?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dita can make anything look sexy, and this is no exception. She has a killer figure. :D

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

indeed, she pops up alot on the corset tag on tumblr :D
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

I am trying to get my own reprap to print some special items,

I have come up with a design for a size it yourself Chastity belt,
Modular pieces you clip together then they are fixed and cannot come apart.
I need a plastic version to see if the concept works then i can arrange for a metal shop to make the small modules for me in bulk.
The plan is to have 1" size pieces at the smallest end, going up to 10" lengths a Back wire connector, D-ring connector, Front Lock Connector, protector plate (female only to start) and the rear wire would be seperate.

There are a few "kinks" to work out of the design but it should work fine.
freddylocks

Post by freddylocks »

Hi Theresajane.

I am about to start 3d printing... I am currently going through fine tuning and calibration with my reprap.

Are you willing to post the 3d model files so that others can also print the belt? Others can post modifications or improvements also.
My designs are still very much in their infancy until I have finished fine tuning.

Cheers
Freddy
Theresajayne

Post by Theresajayne »

I havent the cad designs yet - i made some sketches and need to get them into lightwave and then into stl