bra from pantyhose

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
bobbi

bra from pantyhose

Post by bobbi »

this came to me while thinking about encasement and bras at the same time. i have a bunch of pantyhose laying around that have runs so i refuse to wear, but i kept them around for a rainy arts and craft day. lol.

the result.

Image Image
BondageGames

Re: bra from pantyhose

Post by BondageGames »

Wow, that's so ingenious... Haha. The Easy Sorts Bra!
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

@Solostill,
I love your idea. I had been doing a variation of that for years. I love the feel of hose and don't like hairy legs and arms. I would use several pairs of pantyhose on my legs and cut out the crotch as you decribed, but leave the legs uncut. I then had an upper torso cover which covered my arm hair, provided thumb-less mittens and a place to hold fake breasts (usually water balloons), which could then be covered with a sexy bra and top.
Firebird12

Post by Firebird12 »

Wahhhh soo cool :D and so "simple idea" too! I love that, and it can be done on destroyed pantyhose to continue using them (for the price they cost! :p)

Nice, really nice. And btw you look really good Oo
Meet me on Fetlife: http://fetlife.com/users/493442
Browse my kinks: http://astrion.tumblr.com/
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Lorraine wrote: but leave the legs uncut.
i had no thought about that since my original requirement was that it had to be hidden. i tried it and am very happy with the result.

electrodick

Post by electrodick »

What a clever thing. You know we always find alternative uses for things... which is partly what brought us here.

Imediately I saw this it solved a problem. I had a motorcycle crash a month ago and I have 8 broken ribs. I need some sort of comporession on them, but nothing I have tried has worked. Last night I made one of these and it seems to be EXACTLY what I need.

So, thanks for the idea. Pantyhose really are a wonderful invention.... so many uses :)

electro
sizuma

Post by sizuma »

i´m now into a panty catsuit!, the feeling is amazing. lycra everywhere. Also i'm wearing a white and pink shirt with a jean skirt and a pink sandals. I think i look gorgeous! But i feel even better.

Thx for the idea!