DIY Homemade Dildo [with pics]

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Graafmans17

DIY Homemade Dildo [with pics]

Post by Graafmans17 »

Hello Everybody,

After succesfully finishing my diy dildo, I thought I should share it with you all.

The things u need:

- Pen or stift
- Some socks
- Tape
- EXTRA: Latex Glove

I'm just going to write down how I made mine, which is about 19cm long and 2 cm thick. (But you can make it as long and as thick as you like)

1. Take an old useless pen or marker or something like that.

2. Gather some old socks, and put the pen into one of them. Roll the sock/socks tightly around the pen.

3. Go and get some tape, I used extra strong hobby tape for this one, but for other ones I used a kind of latex tape. Now firmly tape the tape around the sock, so that it start to look like a nice dildo ;) (You should be aware of the fact that the thickness decreases when u firmly tape the tape around the sock.) And this is what u get when finished! (I didn't taped the end, because it just can't get in 19cm :-( )

EXTRA: 4. It could be that u have a little problems with the top, that u can't make the top without sharp edges from the tape. One simple solution for that is to take a latex glove, cut off 1 finger, put the finger over the top of the dildo and then tape the end of the finger to the dildo and you've got a nice and smooth top!

EXTRA2: The photo's aren't whole on this page, the right side is missing, but you still should get the intention of the steps. If u're interesting in the whole pictures or in pictures with me using them, pm me. :oops:

Well, Now you should be able to make your own homemade dildo. If you have any questions about this, post them here or pm me.

Graafmans17

EDIT: If anyone is interested in how I made my Buttplug, just ask nicely, and I'll put it also on here ;)
Last edited by Graafmans17 on 17 Sep 2010, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
BondageGames

Re: DIY Homemade Dildo [with pics]

Post by BondageGames »

That's a great idea!

Regarding the sharp edges, you could just maybe put (for example), a larger balloon over the taped part to begin with, and tape maybe the farthest 1/3 of the balloon down so that edges would even threaten to be a problem.

Or just use condoms :P
Gheist

Post by Gheist »

Nice shit, yo!
And pls. post your buttplug-howto here. :D
Veni, Vidi, Vici...
teather

Post by teather »

My first attempt was to round off one end of a household candle.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

teather wrote:My first attempt was to round off one end of a household candle.

To me, that sounds good in theory, but wax is too easily molded with pretty much any amount of heat, and I wouldn't want it starting to melt, or even just reforming into a funny shape, in my ass.

It may work though, and I'm just being a bit jaded; I haven't tried it.
teather

Post by teather »

I used to work in a lab and after reading the Story of O I was inspired to do a bit of DIY when I saw these tubes...
http://catalog.bd.com/bdCat/viewProduct ... ber=352070

I made one into a lockable plug by threading small link chains through three holes pierced in the lid of the tube and holding them in place on the inside with one of those split rings that you thread keys onto. After that I was able to screw the tube back onto the lid to leave a neat looking plug with 3 chains hanging from it. Once inserted one chain went up the back to a chain around my waist and the other two up the front and attached to the same waist chain one above each hip bone. Once I'd figured out the right chain lengths to hold everything tightly in place I cut them to size and looped them through the right points on the waist chain. Once I'd neatened everything up, to put it on it was like stepping into a thong and after sliding the plug in, tightening up the waist chain and snapping on a padlock it was un-removeable and undetectable under everyday clothing.
waxy

Post by waxy »

excellent post Graafmans17, definitely want you to post the butt plug one
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

very, very similar to what i did for my first large insertable. started with a cheap plastic c cell torch instead of a pen. just kept adding socks as i went on.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

From my experience, making any kind of dildos out of:
- foam tube protection from hardware store/building center
- aquarium tube of different sizes
- tape: nice to have strong tape for the rough form, but more important electro tape (tape for isoleting broken cable protection) is most reasonable as a suck and fuck surface

I am still experiementing with:
- making such dildos squirtable (attach a source of liquid to the inner tube, and leave the tip of the dildo open)
- using other surfaces than the electro tube, like leather or rubber

Recently, I did a short trip spending some freetime in a forest nearby. Because I had nothing brought with me, I used a wooden stick from the forest, combined it with a used T-Shirt and socks, et voià, you have a dildo. Usually anything works if you can make it tight enough and wrap some "skin" tight around it.

Have fun :mrgreen:
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
mirmydone

Post by mirmydone »

where's OP?
MalevolentEvelynne

Post by MalevolentEvelynne »

I remember my first time was with a non-tapered candle, the type with the flared bottom, watching an episode of "Knot's Landing", imagining that bitch Abby disciplining me in an unruly fashion (for those unknowing, her character was "the bitchy one" that started all the cat-fights 'n stuff) :twisted: .
I never thought of the tape idea. I think I'd be worried about the tape edges or any wrinkles being felt?
However, the idea of a sock I recently applied: from a dollar store I bought three toy rubber balls, two of one size and a third a larger, then drilled through two and 1/2-way through the third, then inserting a long, thick bolt through the three of them (the thickest in the middle of the other two), with the 1/2-drilled ball the topmost, obviously. Then covering it all with a thick winter-wear sock.
The sock is pretty unsightly (OK, so you won't be looking at it for too long!), so I covered that with a small shiny black plastic bag, and finally a condom.
I think I'm going to try this out with the tape, tho'.
aleirons

Post by aleirons »

If you want a quick and not so expensive dildo try with a cigar tube!

http://www.uni-plastic.com/upload/cigar ... m%2004.jpg

It has the right form to be inserted, just clean it well, and if you like you can drill the cap and put a cord if it gets too deep, you can always pull it out (also without the cord) xD

If you want to convert it also in a vibrator, get one of those ring vibrators from trojan or sico, turn it on and put inside the cigar tube, you will get a nice vibre inside you :)

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... vrUu3Ph_g=

Enjoy!

Regards
TomTourniquet

Post by TomTourniquet »

Okay, this is not gonna necessarily be easy. I want to design a silicone dildo that uses the energy from a bullet vibrator to pump out fake jizz. I'm stuck at square one, it would work if I had some narrow tubing with little one-way valves inside. I've seen one that has a squeeze bulb, but that's not elegant. I can't just reach up my ass and squeeze my prostate, after all. Anybody have any ideas?

Dildos ought to be able to ejaculate, and I don't want to discriminate.
zackpower100

Post by zackpower100 »

ititit
Last edited by zackpower100 on 21 Sep 2019, 11:45, edited 1 time in total.
ergvygv245y

Post by ergvygv245y »

Just take the condom, fill it with 100% silicone glue (selled in 300 and 310ml tubes), make sure that no bubbles of air is between condom and silicone, tie the end, shape it and hang it dry for a few days. Then you can "peel off" the condom, but is not nessesary.
In this way you can make quite big toys, or small, from safe and high quality material, wich is silicone.