car safty belt to selv bondage

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
satlars

car safty belt to selv bondage

Post by satlars »

hello Frinds

I have rebuilt Safty belts from old cars so that I can use them for self bondage

usually they locks if they get a strong tug in an accident, I then built an electromagnet so that when the magnet is powered it will locks the belt
I've actually built two models, one where the belt can always scroll up and tight to,this is a little dangerous because it must use power to get so I can get free, it was the first model
I have actually used them for several years as a primary release, and then spent a second release as a backup.

Now I've built model number two which has the opposite effect when there is no power connected, you can pull them out and roll them together
but when you then turn on the power locks they determine where they stand and you can then move as much as Safety belt allows when it was locked
belt tightening does not of itself which can be very nice if you use them overnight
I have installed two of them under my bed and can just pull them up at night if I want to do something selvbondage over night,I tighten them to my hands, set my count downtimer to how long i must wait before I can get free
Put my arms in the distance for my main ferment where I want them, in my hand, I have a wired remote which I press to start the countdown timer and the the vibrator / butplug I have stopped off in my underpants
Now I lie and wait for morning comes

can upload pictures of how I made them if someone explain me how to do it.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Re: car safty belt to selv bondage

Post by nitro »

Nice idea,

Although I have used the seat belts in a car for SB have not thought of modifying the mechanism and using them as you described. I may have some safety belts in the attic from an old car. Many junk yards have have to keep the public out for insurance reasons (and of course they charge more for the parts as you have to pay for the labor). Some of the older junk yards around here will still let you wonder around and disassemble parts off of the cars yourself. Might be time to go junk yard shopping again, its been a while.

Please continue with your pictures and descriptions.
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

Good idea with the seatbelt mechanism! :)
satlars wrote:can upload pictures of how I made them if someone explain me how to do it.
And how to easy upload a picture, you can either click on "Upload attachment" below the textfield where you type the message, or register at http://imageshack.us/

With imageshack you can easy get the code to paste directly here, just upload an image, and find where it says "Thumbnail Size" and then select "Forums:" which is a bit below.
By copying that line, and pasting it in here, it will look like this:
satlars

Post by satlars »

hi
And Thanks For The guide in upload i will upload picture later to night or in the morning

Satlars
satlars

Post by satlars »

so are ther picture online

http://img441.imageshack.us/g/saftybelts010.jpg/

just a bunch af picture of the car safty belts

satlars
G4K-DK

Post by G4K-DK »

Easy to make, what car and model are they from?
satlars

Post by satlars »

hi

hard to tell i got them from a scrapyard for old car and i and I've actually converted two different models so I do not think car brand is particularly important, I think all types can be transform.

the first pair was just made so that the belt can always tight, but only loosened with power connected, model number two which I have uploaded the image of is more secure because the can not be tightened or loosened when the power is connected

happy easter
Satlars
webweaver85

Post by webweaver85 »

I have to honestly say this topic has intrigued me for a long while. Truthfully though I would love to see how you did both designs because I have not been able to figure out how this work.

I read a story once where the main character used this method to restrain herself, one to each ankle and both hands to a third, and after she pulled the belts out all the way the only way she could go is back which basically left her helpless at the threshold.
satlars

Post by satlars »

I have tried to draw an explanation of the two picture here how they work
sorry for my poor drawing talents and my bad english

satlars
Attachments
in lock position
in lock position
in open position
in open position
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Thanks for the pictures, they did help some.
I had thought about using this sort of thing too, but never bothered to follow up on it simply because I didn't have the seat belt mechanisms on hand, and never bothered to get one. Poor excuse, I know, but that's the way life is sometimes.
When you know what the seat belts are supposed to work it shouldn't be hard to figure out how they do work. They're supposed to lock when the car either brakes hard, or of course, crashes. A simple spring loaded retraction mechanism will keep them rolled up on a spool until you pull on them, much like a key keeper or ID badge thing. It's the locking mechanism that is the interesting part. When you think abut it, a simple pendulum mechanism that swings forward when the car stops and slides into a set of locking teeth would do the job nicely. That's about what I am seeing in the pictures. What has been added is a solenoid that will pull that locking mechanism forward when it is activated. A very simple modification which could even be replaced with a piece of ice on a string. The weight of the ice would pull down hard enough to activate the locking mechanism. When it melted the lock would release and free you.
Since high reliability is demanded in the seat belt assembly and the necessary modifications are very slight I would expect a system like this to be quite safe and dependable in a bondage situation.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.