Cum recipe

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Pamelacd

Re: Cum recipe

Post by Pamelacd »

I see this thread and recipe has been here for a while, but I've only just found it via a link in a more current forum discussion.

A couple of suggestions / questions ?
1/ For bitterness, a caffine tablet is suggested but would angostura bitters do the trick ?? and they are in liquid form. Any slight discolouration may still look natural ?
2/ From memory, the water based paste they use in elementary schools is non toxic and comes as a powder to mix into water. Also from memory (45 yrs ago) it was a bit bitter ???

Ideas anyone ?
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Pamelacd wrote:I see this thread and recipe has been here for a while, but I've only just found it via a link in a more current forum discussion.

A couple of suggestions / questions ?
1/ For bitterness, a caffine tablet is suggested but would angostura bitters do the trick ?? and they are in liquid form. Any slight discolouration may still look natural ?
2/ From memory, the water based paste they use in elementary schools is non toxic and comes as a powder to mix into water. Also from memory (45 yrs ago) it was a bit bitter ???

Ideas anyone ?
@Pamelacd,

Do you recall the link that brought you to this discussion?

Re item one above (bitterness) You can certainly try substituting Agostura bitters, but I think the aroma of the "aromatic bitters" and the color may result in a less accurate reproduction of cum's look, feel, smell and taste. Feel free to try it and tell us what you think.

Re item 2: Pure starch, well mixed with water and boiled is very similar to "Library paste."

Hope this helps,
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

I've been experimenting, looking for improvements in the look, feel, smell and taste of my artificial cum recipe -- and simplify the steps to make it.

I've been experimenting with alternative thickeners, and [Xanthan_gum][http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xanthan_gum] looks very promising and may replace some of the original thickeners. One thing I've learned is that it is a very powerful thickener, easily 3x cornstarch or gelatin and doesn't require bringing the batch to boil (to hydrate/dissolve the starch.)

By using Stevia, or some other solid-form sweetener:

* All the ingredients except water (and optionally bleach) are powders or granular.

* The thickeners can be combined ahead of time (measured out, ziplocked.)

* The ionics/bitter flavoring can also be combined ahead of time (measured out, ziplocked.)

If the two powders (flavorings and thickeners) have been pre measured/mixed. Then the recipe comes down to 6/7 simple steps:

* Mix flavorings packet with water in a microwave-OK container.
* Stir and/or warm until flavorings dissolve.
* Slowly add thickeners (from their packet), stirring (whisk good here) until thickeners all added and well mixed.
* Heat in microwave (watching for boil-overs), until the thickeners are fully mixed in and smooth.
* Whisk again if there are any lumps remaining.
* Optionally add the bleach, if so mix in extra well.
* Cool before using.
Lorraine

Post by Lorraine »

I have tried the ACC recipe with both artifical sweeteners and corn surup. I thought the corn surup would make the ACC more viscous, but not as much as I had hoped.

Does anybody have any ideas for making the cum recipe more viscous or stretchy?
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Lorraine wrote:I have tried the ACC recipe with both artifical sweeteners and corn surup. I thought the corn surup would make the ACC more viscous, but not as much as I had hoped.

Does anybody have any ideas for making the cum recipe more viscous or stretchy?
@Lorraine,

Glad to hear of another person trying my recipe. If you want the AAC to be more (disgustingly) viscous/stretchy, you can increase the amount of thickeners (1.5x or maybe even double), while keeping the rest of the ingredients as is. (Or may have to add a bit more salt, as the thickeners diminish the sensation of the added tastes.) I'm also experimenting with using Xanthan gum, instead of corn starch. If you can get it (I get mine at a local health food store.) It's roughly 3x as potent as gelatin or corn starch.
saltysol

Post by saltysol »

Discovered this forum while looking up artificial cum recipes. I've used the corn starch & egg white recipe (easily found by searching "theatrical cum recipe") many times but I've always wanted something even more authentic to all the senses, I'm definitely going to give the ACC recipe a try. Does anyone have any photos of their mixtures? One thing I have been considering trying with my corn starch and egg white mixture is to keep the corn starch and egg white separate until the last minute and then combine with some sort of dual chamber syringe to simulate the appearance of a clearish liquid with a whitish fluid suspended in it.
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

saltysol wrote:Discovered this forum while looking up artificial cum recipes. I've used the corn starch & egg white recipe (easily found by searching "theatrical cum recipe") many times but I've always wanted something even more authentic to all the senses, I'm definitely going to give the ACC recipe a try. Does anyone have any photos of their mixtures? One thing I have been considering trying with my corn starch and egg white mixture is to keep the corn starch and egg white separate until the last minute and then combine with some sort of dual chamber syringe to simulate the appearance of a clearish liquid with a whitish fluid suspended in it.
@Saltysol,

Could you suggest a suitable image-hosting website? Free is always good. Or email me directly and I can send you some photos directly: delta dot dirac dot 321 @t gm4il d0t com.

I'd be interested in user feedback on my "Accurate Artificial Cum," particularly comments about the look/feel/smell/taste and any suggestions on what might improve it. I'm in the greater Boston area; so if you are nearby, feel free to get in touch.

PiJoy
delta.dirac.321@gmail.com
spewforcemonkey

Post by spewforcemonkey »

I cannot help with recipe but have frozen extensively, usually in any kind of rigid plastic cup or container. I had one that was shot size and it never got filled up. I have always had fetish for using cum in food: gravy, sauces, soups, coctails, cookies, meatloaf etc. Really can't taste it but it is the idea of it. I find it never defrosts back to natural state like so many things one may try to freeze. I think the idea of supplying yourself with cum Is beautiful not to mention hot. Not to be a selfish bore but I have always been into all kinds of cum play including tributes on pictures and facials. Good luck.
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

I tried with the freezed real one too, and I found that probably an important point is temperature, the "fresh" cum is at body temperature, and you should heat the freezed-melted cum at same temperature to have the same feeling in your mouth...

how this could be done easily, without building a thermocontrolled oven?
Cargo666

Post by Cargo666 »

Flax seeds are often used as an egg substitue for vegetarians or vegans, so basically,(recipe/instruction) buy yourself a bunch of flax seeds, boil some water and add about half the amount of flax seed as water, when it boils if done right and with patience it should start to thicken, it will bubble and ooze and eventually look like its doubling in size, so use a nice big pot to watch the show, next your going to need a fine metal strainer because the seeds shells can be dangerous to the eyes/holes etc ,put the ooze through strainer and into a bowl, next(SEPERATELEY) in a different pot or bowl your going to mix flour and water to make a nice thick batter, you going to need a wisk to get everything to mix well, now you can mix your batter and your ooze until the mixture is no longer boiling hot, but now nice and WARM... After wisking the ingredients together you should be good to go and the finished product should be a nice warm thick whitish jizz that is edible and fun as fuck to play with, be careful getting it in your eyes as it is will cause red eyes afterwards but nothing an hour or two wont get rid off, feel free to add small amounts of water while its at its peak of thickening, dont hesitate to make a ton of it but you will need lots of seeds, and it must be refrigerated, flax seed ooze can be used as hypersensitive natural lube by itself, more water doesnt hurt but too much can prevent proper thickening. Have fun :)
Ramiel23

Post by Ramiel23 »

I can't recommend Arrowroot enough! When heated, it forms a gooey, drippy, and slimy mixture that dries authentically, and the thickness can be custom controlled by how much water you add. Check out my recipe instructions in the following "Help With Fake Cum Recipe" link: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 196#p52526 I've used this recipe for a while, and have managed to get pretty close to the real thing! :D
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Ramiel23 wrote:I've used this recipe for a while, and have managed to get pretty close to the real thing! :D
the length of the ingredient list and the amount of science words in it make my brain hurt XD
Wodz30

Post by Wodz30 »

I had been searching around for a well documented fake semen formula or looking to buy something online. I have put that project on hold and I am not searching for a vaginal ejaculation formula. There is virtually nothing about this on the internet and I find that quite fascinating that no one is trying to replicate this seeing as it is a challenge with such a variety to choose from.

Here is a link of what I am trying to replicate -

http://tastyredsnapper.com/wordpress/wp ... 05/151.jpg - NSFW
http://www.blacktowhite.net/wp-content/ ... 807590.jpg - NSFW

This is an interesting project as all materials MUST be vaginal and anally safe for use. Anyone that has ever played with white creamy female ejaculate will understand that it has a very unique texture. I have been using water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose which is doing a good enough job of creating a decent sticky texture with a slight run. My main problem is finding a white thickening agent that can be used internally.

Eggs, salts, sugars, flours, baking soda/powder, starch, stevia/sweeteners cannot be used as they can either cause infections or would be absorbed into the blood stream by the rectum if inserted into the anus.

As there are variations of white female ejaculate I am trying to very specifically replicate the thicker cream depicted in the photos. I find this project extremely difficult as thicker white ejaculate has a very slight runny texture to it but mainly a pure thickness as well as a slight non-sticky viscosity. It does not need to replicate the smell and taste of female ejaculate though it must be safe to consume orally (not by me).

Since this is a "Cum recipe" topic I thought it should be alright to post this here. I have sent an email to Spunk Lube asking them the same type of question and inquiring if they have a product that might match what I am looking for, I am waiting to hear back.

Any insight for this project would be VERY helpful.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

The second link looks a lot like Crisco or one of the comparable sex-specific equivalents, like boy butter. Very effective lube and not unhealthy, but it's pretty slimy and not exactly comparable to semen.

That said, some of the things on your list don't seem like they would cause problems.

Eggs - salmonella, but you can get pasteurized-in-the-shell eggs (theoretically, anyway)
Salt - definitely problematic - you don't absorb the salt, the salt absorbs fluid from you. If you're using enough to get this kind of consistency, instant dehydration
Sugar (and other sweeteners) - again problematic - glucose+moisture=breeding ground for all kinds of stuff that probably shouldn't be there (no matter where "there" is)
Baking soda - I'm having amusing/disturbing images of the vinegar & baking soda reaction...bodily fluids vary in pH a fair bit - anyone with acidic fluids would have interesting problems
Baking powder, Starch, and flour - well, it tastes awful, but that only matters for oral play. Other than that, I can't think of a problem.

However, none of those things will actually get you that white of a formula.

There's a post on the previous page of this forum that has a somewhat obsessively documented and annotated recipe for fake semen called "Advanced Artificial Cum." It seems like a very effective recipe, if you're planning far enough ahead. If you have concerns, PM the guy who made it.
PiJoy

Post by PiJoy »

Wodz30 wrote:I had been searching around for a well documented fake semen formula or looking to buy something online. I have put that project on hold and I am not searching for a vaginal ejaculation formula. There is virtually nothing about this on the internet and I find that quite fascinating that no one is trying to replicate this seeing as it is a challenge with such a variety to choose from.

<snip>

This is an interesting project as all materials MUST be vaginal and anally safe for use. Anyone that has ever played with white creamy female ejaculate will understand that it has a very unique texture. I have been using water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose which is doing a good enough job of creating a decent sticky texture with a slight run. My main problem is finding a white thickening agent that can be used internally.

Eggs, salts, sugars, flours, baking soda/powder, starch, stevia/sweeteners cannot be used as they can either cause infections or would be absorbed into the blood stream by the rectum if inserted into the anus.

<snip>

Any insight for this project would be VERY helpful.
First off, I commend your desire for something safe for your intended uses. That said, I think you're making the task harder than it needs to be. Vaginal secretions are thickened primarily by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polysaccharide, a form of starch and is itself a growth medium for bacteria, yeasts or fungi. I am NOT a medical professional, so please take the following as a layman's opinion only: I believe that using a different starch, especially as part of a sterile mixture would not qualitatively increase the risk of infection, except for the quantity and how long it's in the body. Different starches, when hydrated (cooked), have different appearances. Hydrated corn starch is a whiter color than Arrowroot. (I haven't tried potato starch, so I don't know its appearance once cooked.) One can also buy food-grade preservatives, such as sodium benzoate or propionic acid, but the safest course would be to make a fresh batch each time.

Here's another approach. If you are already using hydroxypropyl methylcellulose -- and are primarily interested in getting the appearance right, I strongly suspect that if you were to run a methylcellulose/water mixture through a blender, the tiny air bubbles will make it look white. Since blending air into the mixture (an emulsion, if well blended) will make it act thicker than otherwise, I'd start with less methylcellulose per water, see how the blended mixture's look and feel come out and adjust the proportions. Of course, sterilize your blender before trying this.

I hope this helps. If you would, please post about whatever you try that works.